It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
Because the point is that the work there is not illegal. The mass murder of 3000 innocent civilians and police/fire is. That is why. NSA, not illegal. Manhatten project, not illegal and full of spys so also not that secret.

No, the point is that thousands of people can keep a secret, and for a long time.

A lot of people on this forum have stated their is no way that the large number of people needed to pull off 9/11 could not keep a secret. I have posted more then enough information to debate this statement.

How many people have been muirdered in black ops operations carried out all the world, including the US. and kept secret?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seanm

seanm

You are clearly a WUM. I have been foolish enough to be taken in by your BS and, as a result, have helped you devalue this forum with your lies.

I am putting you on ignore.

If you should decide to actually back your original claim up, please U2U me.

six

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

And what I am trying to point out is that there is a difference in the secrets being kept. One is legal, the other would be illegal, if it were true. One is for the safety and security of the nation. The other is, well, mass murder on a scale seldom seen. Yes granted that during some black ops, people have been killed, but I would wager that not on the magnitude of 3000+. We would have heard about it.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
And what I am trying to point out is that there is a difference in the secrets being kept. One is legal, the other would be illegal, if it were true. One is for the safety and security of the nation. The other is, well, mass murder on a scale seldom seen. Yes granted that during some black ops, people have been killed, but I would wager that not on the magnitude of 3000+. We would have heard about it.

Well we have people who believe that muder could be for the safety and security of the nation. Just ask guys like G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North.

Oh yes, please tell me what black ops missions have you heard about? I work for the government and even i do not hear all the black ops things going on.

six

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I never stated that I had any knowledge of any black op. Please re-read what I posted. What I ment was it is kind of hard to hide to murder of 3000+ people without anyone finding out.

Edit to add:
Just what would the murder of the 3000+ people on 9/11 have to do with national security then? Since you are in the goverment and obviously have alot more access than I do.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by six]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
What I ment was it is kind of hard to hide to murder of 3000+ people without anyone finding out.

Edit to add: Just what would the murder of the 3000+ people on 9/11 have to do with national security then? Since you are in the goverment and obviously have alot more access than I do.

But how would you know if you do not have any information on black ops missions?

Maybe people thought that if they helped or let 9/11 happen (like Pearl Harbor) the people would want to go to war.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

six

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I am not sure what you are looking for from me. Dont you think that if 3000+ people were murdered in some black op somewhere that the worlds press would find out and spread it everywhere? They are finding mass graves all over eastern Europe. Cant hide those. Cant hide the fact the Saddam gassed 3000+ Kurds. Cant hide the fact that Hitler killed 6 million+ in his gas chambers. 3000 bodies just cant be swept away. I have no specific information on ANY black op. I just dont think you could hide the evidence from a kill that large.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
They are finding mass graves all over eastern Europe. Cant hide those. Cant hide the fact the Saddam gassed 3000+ Kurds. Cant hide the fact that Hitler killed 6 million+ in his gas chambers. 3000 bodies just cant be swept away.

How long did it take to find out about most of those things, Do you think those are the only things that have happened in the world?

How long was it before we found out about the mass graves? How many more are there?

How long was it before we found out about the Kurds? How many other people like the Kurds have been gassed, or murdered?

How long was it before we knew about the death camps?

six

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

It didnt take very long to find out about these things.

The world knew about the gassing of the Kurds with in days of the March 15-19 gassing thanks to Irainian journalists who documented the entire ordeal.

The world knew about the genocide going on in Bosnia in 1992-95. Journalist were there. I cannot answer how many more mass graves there are. Why would you think I have that information?

The allies had a idea about the concentation camps probably as early as late 1942 due to the broken enigma code.

So see it it practically impossible to hide a mass murder of 3000+ people without somebody finding out.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
reply to post by seanm

seanm

You are clearly a WUM. I have been foolish enough to be taken in by your BS and, as a result, have helped you devalue this forum with your lies.

Since I have shown that you are not serious about discussing the evidence of 9/11, I am not surprised you would want to back out.

You only hurt yourself, coughymachine.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
So see it it practically impossible to hide a mass murder of 3000+ people without somebody finding out.

But you can hide things. Its been proven by things going on for years before people finding out.

Do you know the number of special ops missions going on right now and how many people if any have been murderded? You might not find out for years some of the mass murders that have happened.

six

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Now how would I have I idea about that?? Nor do I think you do either. But I do think that ANY black op the resulted in the deaths of 3000 people all at once, would not be a black op for long. Lets play your game. Can you tell me of any unexplained deaths of 3000+ people in one area? Just 3000 people whose family and friends have not heard from them in awhile and did some checking and found a whole town dead. Do you REALLY honestly think that could be kept hidden for long with absolutly no family or friends wondering just what has happened? No media getting wind of something fishy?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Compartmentalization of information, "need to know", and people just doing their job as they're told without knowing what it is a part of and why leads me to believe that it would boil down to something like this:

Number of people if affected: 6 billion
Number of people in the country: 300 million
Number of people in NYC: 8 million
Number of people witnessing: 1.5 million
Number of people directly involved in the event: 100,000
Number of people participating in the execution of the plan, unknowingly: 10,000
Number of people with a clue of "what's up, and perhaps why, and stood to benefit from it one way or another" : 800
Number of people doing things clearly wrong, illegal, etc: 125
Number of people with full knowledge of what, why, and how: 24

Just my guesses/opinions. People don't fall into clear categories of full knowledge/completely oblivious. There are some who know and participate in vague, tiny ways, and there are some who know darn well exactly what they were doing. This latter category for me seems to be in the ballpark of a couple dozen, I think.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XR500Final

Bingo!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanm

Originally posted by malcolmdelaney
reply to post by seanm

Your opening statement is totally inaccurate. Several 9/11 truthers including Webster Tarpley and David Ray Griffin have addressed this exact question. The idea that it would take thousand of know participants simply isn't true. All that would be needed would be a handful of knowing partipants in key places.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by seanm]

[edit on 13-10-2007 by seanm]

Ok...so that means that maybe, just maybe, some of these people have already tried to come forward and have been suppresed. Can you 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt prove that none of these people have tried to come forward and been repressed, and im by no means saying they've been killed and/or carted off somewhere. Can you prove that the govt hasnt done this, because i dont think you can. I dont think anyone can prove or disprove it. it is one of the factors that can and always will be a question untill someone in the govt comes out and shows otherwise. But, just because it cant be proven or disproven dosent make make much of an argument....untill you add all of the other evidence against the govt into the equasion, then it becomes a little more feasible. Yes i know, our govt would never hide or disclose any of this info to us...because our govt is completly transparent and honest right.....They would never EVER hide or lie to us about anything. When you look at the nature of the beast our govt is and has become over the past...idk 60 years or so i really dont think its that hard to put it past them. The means justify the end right.....and that dosent mean that phrase cant be used by evil or dishonest people at all.
Sorry if im rambling im just a little tired.

Oh my, having quoting issues...lol
And you know what...i deleted the part i was replying to....
oh, i love you insomnia!
[edit on 2-11-2007 by SilentBob86]

[edit on 3-11-2007 by SilentBob86]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Now how would I have I idea about that?? Nor do I think you do either. But I do think that ANY black op the resulted in the deaths of 3000 people all at once, would not be a black op for long. Lets play your game. Can you tell me of any unexplained deaths of 3000+ people in one area? Just 3000 people whose family and friends have not heard from them in awhile and did some checking and found a whole town dead. Do you REALLY honestly think that could be kept hidden for long with absolutly no family or friends wondering just what has happened? No media getting wind of something fishy?

Of course they couldnt, but if its a terrorist attack by an evil foreign religios group, why the need to question. Because everyone knows our govt wouldnt lie about that right
your example really isnt very good. Of course they could never cover up a whole town of 3000 being killed or just disappearing one day, however a building with 3000 people getting killed in a terrorist attack is a completely different and very coverable situation.

six

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentBob86

No ..Not really. In the context that Ultima and I were discussing, 3000 people in one place at one time just cant be hidden from view.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
No ..Not really. In the context that Ultima and I were discussing, 3000 people in one place at one time just cant be hidden from view.

Are you 100% aure about that, How many mass graves do you think there are in the world?

six

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You are in law enforcement. Do you honestly think that anyone nowadays a entity could kill 3000 people and NO ONE know about it??? With all the media access out there, do you REALLY think that that is possible??? Honestly??? Hell they know when 25 elephants are slaughtered for their ivory with in days. No, I dont think you could hide it. Period. You asked for examples I gave them to you. All were known within months, if not days. But that was not good enough for you. You keep asking me if I know how many black ops are going on, how many mass graves there are. How would I know these things? What more are you looking for from me?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by six You asked for examples I gave them to you. All were known within months, if not days.

If it took months to know about some of those things don't you think it could be hidden longer? Specailly in a country that controls the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join