It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba and the Anti-Christ = Castro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Back in the early 50's the CIA tried to send infiltrators into Cuba to spread rumors amount the Roman Catholic populace that Castro was in fact the Anti-Christ. This operation was mounted with hopes of de-stabilizing Castro's regime...Obviously it didn't work.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
this kind of thing never works, it only begins to take effect when genocide is involved, hitler, saddam and sloberman(sp i know) would be easier to argue that they where the anti christ, but castro?? the dude is just a communist that dont give a toss about what america thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Cuba is the worst. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to live there. The best thing to come out of Cuba was Tony Montana. And how old is Castro? It seems like he has been around forever. Maybe he has.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Funny they would try to oust him via the church, one of the organizations that communists most hate.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah, Cuba's terrible. Funny how they have a better health system then the U.S.
A huge nation has spent decades financially destabilising a tiny island. Cuba�s financial problems are equally the fault if their own and the U.S. The U.S has driven many Cuban women into prostitution by deliberately destabilising the countries infrastructure and economy. Cuba could be a completely different country if the US had left it alone. But no, a tiny island seems too much of a threat�.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
LOL! Cuba has a better health care system than the US?

Have you been there?

My brother was in a hospital in Havana and he said it was a harrowing experience.

top topics

join