It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To live or to... Die? (2009-2012)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I wonder why people are so depressed and concerned about 2012 and #. None of them know if they'll live to see that day... I mean you can get hit by a car walking to work tomorrow we never know what # the days got for us when we get up in the morning... I didn't use to be religious I was a metal head and guitar player all i wanted was drugs...sex and the devil rocked... # changed dramatically when a so called buddy fed me '___' for a prank and when he realised i was freaking out cuz i didnt know why the # the sky just turned red i thought it was the fking end of the world... He decided the easiest way to get out of it was to overdose me... so i would either die or be discredited and he would get out of it clean... Now the more i read # and the more its so apparent and right in your face is you know how to look for it... The virgin appeared to some kid and told them only 1 man knew the date of the end and when they asked she answered it wasnt important cuz from the time man knew the date of the end he would start living only for that and this was wrong... how right was she.... how right.... stop depressing over this # man trust me life in itself as beauty far beyond compare... you can't understand this until you've look at life through the eyes of death... whoever past close of dying or through a 3 days non stop badtrip will know what i mean...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
To the OP:

I wonder how the girl would take it if you took her to some location with your family and said "Ok, you're now safe from the coming storm. I will protect you to the best of my ability. I will be the father of your children."

Would she not find that a bit creepy?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
Non-believers of revelations, and blind people to see that the time is here, are not welcome, do not post.

So basically "do not try to debunk anything I say, it is MY WAY or the HIGHWAY"

Ninja
that bit made me giggle.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join