It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To live or to... Die? (2009-2012)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm glad you have come around, I knew you were angry with me. You should research planet X's orbit, as it is elliptical. It DOES effect Pluto's and Neptune's orbits, and has effected our in the past. It has also destroyed other planets hundreds of thousands of years ago, how about the belt of asteroids (i think) its between Mars and Jupiter.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Considering that all the theories on 2012 are speculation.. and there are a wide range of possibilities, I do not cling to just one of the theories. Instead, it leads me to question this reality.

Will we know that the Earth just consumed the entire population, or will our minds, and this semi-dream like reality just continue even if our physical beings are destroyed? If this is mostly in our heads will we just continue the dream as it is? Maybe December 21st will pass and it'll just be the 22nd.. no catastrophe involved because our bodies may be swept away in actuality, but our minds just continue perpetuating the reality we are living.

Or could there be a shift in reality, entering a new age? Think about it, physically we are here on this earth as creatures.. A huge cataclysmic event happens and wipes our physical nature away. However, if our minds are really creating much of this, maybe it continues on projecting the same reality in some other realm. Everything might seem normal, but maybe we'll notice a change in our reality. Maybe our minds will be able to control more of the physical side, continuing the perceived reality that currently exists, but with the absence of physical form it would be more dream like and pliable. Maybe removing the physical form will remove the more concrete aspects of this reality: time, distance, and the physical concreteness of this world.

Just some ways to look at it aside from the obvious physical implications of pole-shifting, solar storms, planet x, and the like.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How do you know ninjas wouldn't survive?

What books do you read about them?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Interesting question, and thank you, I'm more than likely the best to answer on these boards.

It's because, yes a ninja is a superior being, but is also a man, so if god wants everyone dead, we would be included. A ninja is just a variant of man, more, more evolved on the mental and chi/aura levels. It is only our mental stand point, our touch with chi, and myth that makes us different.

As for books, I prefer not to get information from books when it comes to the ninja. I have read only several, soon realizing that western myth is very clouded! It is still interesting to go through them and see what people think as fact, I put these 'facts' (myths) into my 'arsenal of deceit', a weapon more powerful than any gun. One book includes "A how to: Ninjitsu" that I have taken most techniques from. I have read all the ebooks you can find on us, some taken from ancient writings and ideas that are still original. This is the main blueprint from what I work off of, it is where I discovered the Chi meditation techniques to become it touch with it. There is also a 'philosophy' of the ninja, that is a way of thinking (one way of thinking), so learning comes yourself from inside, and from your subconscious. Knowledge flows with greater (absolute) truth from within yourself and from god more than any book. In order for this to be successful, you must be in the proper mindset and be in touch with your chi. Another source of leaning is trial and error. As a great man, my 8th grade grammar teacher, once said "you learn by doing". I have taken this to real heart on my quest as it is fact, much of what I have learned works and does not work has been through trial. I will not divulge any techniques or mindsets I am sorry.

I am writing my own 'sneak doctrine', that includes all of my techniques, ways, etc. I will either release to the public or destroy this. For now, I use it as my reference brushing up on what I already know. I am leaning on destroying it soon though.

The ninjas book, is all books. All books of any information, we gather it all. We use the technique/information in the needed moment as it arrives. There is no limit as what we can use.

I hope this answers your question as I cannot continue.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
(2007-2012)

Survive, survive, survive. I have to spread my seed to every vulva in the land.
Besides, the wilderness is like a giant home...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Where did you read or get the ebooks from?

Have you ever checked this video out?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have seen that video, he is a great ninja. I can only strive on my path to become shinobi as he is. He is great inspiration.

As for the ebooks, You have every access to information as I do. Use the access.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just a question, why do you call it planet x when you called it a dwarf star?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Because that is most peoples definition (or referral) of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ok, "Mr Ninja"...

I must say your attitude in this thread of yours has me questioning whether anything you say is truth or whether you really are a 14 year old with a ninja fixation. Certainly, the way you behave towards other members is enough for me to publicly shame you.

Let's just see if you are telling the truth about your "ninja-ness", shall we?

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
This is western myth. We specialize in missions of peace and self protection/survival.

Thats rubbish. The Ninja evolved in Japan as a way to get round the forbidding of the use of stealthy/underhand tactics by Boshido, the code which Samurai warriors followed. As local feudal lords still had a need for such missions to be undertaken, but not wishing to order their own Samurai to go against Boshido, they hired Ninja to do this.

Historically, it is believed that Ninja's may have originated out of a persecuted group of people's near a place called Iga, who developed their secretive fighting style as they could not possibly hope to defeat the Samurai of the local feudal lords in direct battle.

Samurai/ninja hybrids that existed took the assassination missions, but no real, pure ninja did. Nor did they kill for pleasure, or personal goals.

Again, rubbish. As no self respecting Samurai would ever engage in such missions.

I do not claim to be ninja yet,

Yes, you did, from your first post:

Especially me, the ninja survives all situations correct?

I also question your use of the word "Chi". This is a Chinese word, not Japanese. More correctly, if you are in fact practising Shinto, you should say Ki.

As a result, I utterly question the fact that you are a Ninja.

Firstly, it seems contradictory to claim to be a Ninja (whose religious grounding is Shinto), but quote from the Christian Bible and believe it's prophecies.

Neither religion is compatible.

One believes in some dopey carpenter who, as a result of claiming to be the Son of an Almighty Being, manages to piss of the Jews and Romans, the other is a form of Animism.

Secondly, you have several key concepts either wrong or muddled up.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think you should fight with your fellow Christians. The Rapture is a lie, God wants to test us here on Earth not just "pick us up".

There are groups dedicated to fight the Antichrist, and soon we will take actions.

Pm me if you are interested.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That is your opinion stumason, and I am sorry you think so. However, I am only correct about these things, as I have uncovered the truth about the ninja. Western myth clouds you. I only need to prove to myself, not you. The only enemy I have is myself, only myself to overcome. It does not disturb me that you do not believe I am actually, in fact, on this quest, as cloaks like this is a powerful form of deceit.

I do know about ki and the words origin, only most people on these forums know the words chi/aura better, so I tend to use that for their sake.

The first of the ninja were samurai, fact. It is impossible to come into touch with your chi unless you are peaceful in intentions. The samurai/ninja hybrids alone did take the assassination roles, as they were not pure ninja. Survival and self progress is the ninjas goal.

I am not 14, I am 21. I have been in this journey for 3 years, a bit more.

I did say that in my first post, yes. Consider that my mistake, as truly I am not full fledge ninja yet, only on the path. I tend to want to classify myself with them prematurely. Good observation sir.

I have come across many people like you on the net questioning my ways. It is a hard thing to process, and very few people attempt what I am doing. If anything, why should you care? Unless you feel threatened or offended in some way. Don't be.

Thank you for your inquiry. I ask for no more off topic post, as, you never once mentioned anything about revelations.

Good day sir.

Originally posted by Eclipse_Solar
I think you should fight with your fellow Christians. The Rapture is a lie, God wants to test us here on Earth not just "pick us up".

There are groups dedicated to fight the Antichrist, and soon we will take actions.

Pm me if you are interested.

Thank you, but no thank you. My intentions are of peace, and my work I accomplish is with myself.

As for your views on the rapture, some of the text in revelations state that worthy people, people that truly please god the most, will be taken before the events of doomsday begin to occur. This is a question of faith, it can neither be proved, or disproved, only believed. I have no personal comment on the rapture.

Originally posted by stumason
Ok, "Mr Ninja"...

I do not appreciate the uncalled for insult.

As for "Key concepts". What do you know of the ninjas key concepts? Thats what I thought. Surely the one truly on the path with flawless guidance (from infallible sources) knows best.

Your post is encouraging, and gives me the strength needed to continue. Thank you.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That is your opinion stumason, and I am sorry you think so. However, I am only correct about these things, as I have uncovered the truth about the ninja. Western myth clouds you. I only need to prove to myself, not you. The only enemy I have is myself, only myself to overcome. It does not disturb me that you do not believe I am actually, in fact, on this quest, as cloaks like this is a powerful form of deceit.

western myth? I got my information from Japanese sources. You do know they have museums dedicated to the Ninja in Japan?

I do know about ki and the words origin, only most people on these forums know the words chi/aura better, so I tend to use that for their sake.

Nice attempt at a save.

The first of the ninja were samurai, fact. It is impossible to come into touch with your chi unless you are peaceful in intentions. The samurai/ninja hybrids alone did take the assassination roles, as they were not pure ninja. Survival and self progress is the ninjas goal.

Er, it's not "fact", actually. It is currently debated whether the first Ninja were in fact Chinese expats or Japanese.

It is true the founder of one school of Ninjitsu was a disgraced Samurai, Daisuke Togakure founded the Togakure-ryū after coming into contact with a warrior monk who went by the name Kain Doshi.but to equate that to mean that all Ninja's were first Samurai is laughable. The very modus operandi of the Ninja goes against the Bushido code.

I am not 14, I am 21. I have been in this journey for 3 years, a bit more.

Really? And what ryū do you follow?

I did say that in my first post, yes. Consider that my mistake, as truly I am not full fledge ninja yet, only on the path. I tend to want to classify myself with them prematurely. Good observation sir.

You will notice during your time here that I have an eye for detail. Hoaxer's beware.

I have come across many people like you on the net questioning my ways. It is a hard thing to process, and very few people attempt what I am doing. If anything, why should you care? Unless you feel threatened or offended in some way. Don't be.

I don't feel threatened or offended. I do however feel the need to question you over these claims of yours due to your defensive and obstructive style of posting towards others. In short, I think your telling porkies. Or at the very least, what you think you are and what you actually are is two different things.

Thank you for your inquiry. I ask for no more off topic post, as, you never once mentioned anything about revelations.

Which brings me nicely to my point about Shinto. Why, as a "practicing Ninja", are you so concerned with the Christian Bible? I did raise the question, but you side stepped it. Ninja's should be practicing Shinto, a religion not compatible with Christianity.

Good day sir.

I suppose. It's been ok so far. Thanks for asking.

Originally posted by stumason
Ok, "Mr Ninja"...

I do not appreciate the uncalled for insult.

Insult? You yourself said you were a Ninja!! Again, getting defensive is a sign of insecurity, which itself is a sign that your lying.

As for "Key concepts". What do you know of the ninjas key concepts? Thats what I thought. Surely the one truly on the path with flawless guidance (from infallible sources) knows best.

I'm no expert and don't pretend to be. But I have read up on the subject from Japanese sources. I must say, what infallible sources have you been studying from? A grand Master, perhaps? Or Chuck Norris?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Speaking of survival...

The best way for everyone to avoid me going "monkey ninja" is to post with civility and decorum... A poo encrusted throwing star to the account profile is painful and leaves a really odd tag like red wound.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Posting Conduct… Play The Ball – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Stumason, you just go and think what you want. You are mistaken. I know what I am, and do not need to prove it to an unworthy. You mistake me for defensive but am not. I have never lied on these forums, not do I intend to. You can either post on topic or continue trolling. Good day sir.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

I didn't catch what you said because it was edited out by the staff. Because the quote was too large

[edit on 21-10-2007 by shiman]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Not trying to defend the ninja, but why do you want to dig into his own business . Haven't you heard the phrase "Mind your own business"?

[edit on 21-10-2007 by shiman]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Far be it from me to ascribe to knowing anything real about the true calling of the ninja, but i recall that one of the key aspects is information gathering - if one is aware of all information, that one is akin to a god, basically.

Perhaps this is why the 'ninja' seems interested in the christian bible - however, we should not resort to simply resorting to 'what we are' in a discussion like this, it defies common sense.

Instead of focusing on the various religious or prophetic implications of 2012, why don't we focus on what could happen between now and then that could cause a great catastrophe.

I'll start; We still have time for World War III, perhaps 2012 will mark the epitapth of that war - when we finally use a weapon beyond conventional science and doom us all to an existence in 'limbo'.

Alternatively, God might decide to play a game with us - seeing as we're all so damn caught up in trying to 'be the best' he might decide to make it so that we can indeed 'become' the best human.

Or we have a world-wide revolution and everyone forgets up until the day is upon us.

As for death... Why is it impossible to survive death?

True, the two implications contradict each other, but that would be looking at the problem through a conventional scope - why is it that we are only physical?

If we were anything but physical, it could be said that we can survive 'death', at least at the expense of our lives.

Survival is perhaps the only ultimate Truth i know of.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I draw comfort from those who have had NDE's. Their experience in the light of total unconditional love, warmth, and shedding of all baggage with complete contentment helps a great deal in not fearing death. I welcome it like a long lost lover when the time comes. It is as natural as being birthed, at which time we were also condemned to shed our mortal coil at some point.
I believe running about like a rabbit looking for a nice hole when things go totally SNAFU is pointless and futile. Attempting to escape radiation poisoning, famine, and horror. If countries go nuclear, living post destruction would be nightmarish. I'm 44, it's been a good ride, I've lived a good life and have done plenty of service for others. I'd give 'em my ticky, grab my laundry and check out. No regrets, well, almost no regrets.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I do believe the world will start a new in 2012 .Most will die and some will be mentally reincarnated.But before i die i wanna know how it feels to live.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join