It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To live or to... Die? (2009-2012)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The only ignorant and blind people i see here are the people saying you cant post on an ats forum. Ithink thats only alowed on bts.

NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING ON 2012!!!!!
I hate how people say something is going to hapen on a certin date, and most of the people think it wil end in destruction and death.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! GET A GRIP!!!
They mention aliens, you falsely predict an attack. they mention a date, YOU falsely predict an apocalypse. It's anoying.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I hope on 2012 something terrible does happen, but only to the people who claim something terrible is going to happen on 2012. That way there won't be any of them around to start shouting about the coming doom of 2041 or whatever date they choose.

This whole thing is ludicrous. We've got what is most likely a goof ball teenager who claims to be a ninja wondering whether to escape the coming apocalypse by running and hiding in the woods.

I love ATS.

I love ATS too.

You clearly do not see where I am coming from. I do not claim to be ninja yet, only on the path to become one by studying ninjitsu and the ancient (real) ninja ways. Western myth has clouded your mind. What 'intellectual-bipedals' like you fail to realize is that anyone can become in touch with their chi as I have. I preform the real, ancient ninja meditation techniques, have achieved the mind set, and combined with physical training, my progress is undoubted. It has increased my balance, speed, and sneak. I am no teenager, I am 21, and have been studying real accounts and techniques of the ninja for a few years now. There is real practical use and I would not be here today to type this to you if I had not used these techniques. I owe the ninjas my life, and will become one, one day in the future with the continuing of my hard work. I (or any ninja/training shinobi) need not prove things to other people, only to ourselves. We have no enemy, only ourselves as the enemy we must overcome. If anything, your post gives me some encouragement and dexterity needed to complete my life long task. Thank you. This is not the topic, so if you have further problems or questions please u2u me and spare everyone the myths.

What I'm wondering is if it is even worth trying, since there is no escape from gods wrath and judgment.

(Nice seinfeld avatar, I can see your a fan. Do you spend your life sitting in front of the TV wasting hours of your life or are you doing something constructive as you stare into the tube of light? Escape it, for your sake.)

Originally posted by shiman
The only ignorant and blind people i see here are the people saying you cant post on an ats forum. Ithink thats only alowed on bts.

I hate how people say something is going to hapen on a certin date, and most of the people think it wil end in destruction and death.

They mention aliens, you falsely predict an attack. they mention a date, YOU falsely predict an apocalypse. It's anoying.

As for you, please do not post here without being properly educated in the matter. If you were educated in the matter or possess information as I have then you would clearly see. God said many people would be surprised, NO DOUBT. Many things will happen in 2012, many things will happen in the years to come the world (better, this civilization) has not seen. The mayans knew the cycle of the solar system, no, galaxy, and you give that no credit? You must obtain more information on the matter.

As for a certain date, "no one will know hour or date" -God, very true, we can however see when it is coming, and that is -SOON. "The wise will understand" -Jesus. Jesus told us of certain things that will take place before it does, so did John.

The reason all other previous doomsday dates failed is because, well it wasn't meant to happen yet. It is said in the bible that the end times will be after the rebirth of Israel -1948. No other doomsday predictions have happened since besides the 2012-2021 predictions, and they hold merrit. More than you (a blabbling new poster) to say the least.

It is scientific fact 'wormwood', or, planet x (a brown dwarf star with a single moon) is heading straight in the path of earth and will cross very near in 2012. It will soon be visible from southern hemisphere as it approaches from the south. This is but one of many things proven to come. Do not question my word, but question gods word. As it is not I who deemed it.

The only "annoying" thing going on in this topic are people like you coming in with no solid evidence to debunk it, only spreading your opinion as fact.

Each and any human civilization is doomed to fail, globally. This is fact, comet coming or not. The question is when. I'm not saying it will be 2012, it will be world changing year (comet, solar flare and all), society as we know it will cease to exist, but not humanity.

You should start to uncover the truth rather than accusing me (of which holds no bearing I might add).

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
That is why I asked, what happens when 2012 comes and goes and nothing out of the ordinary happens. What then? Does it get chalked up to...."It was postponed".

Even though this won't be the case, we would have all forgotten our care about it. The survivors will experience the photon wave and be enlightened, this is 'christ return'.

Scientifically and spiritually events are set to happen. God says when the majority of people are encumbered in sin (we are well on the way and almost there, undoubtedly) he will release his wrath, just as he did in Noahs day.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
"photon wave" - care to elaborate on that? A link maybe?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
[(Nice seinfeld avatar, I can see your a fan. Do you spend your life sitting in front of the TV wasting hours of your life or are you doing something constructive as you stare into the tube of light? Escape it, for your sake.)

“as I stare into the tube of light”???
I think that pretty much sums it up right there! I think you are trying a little too hard to push this “enlightened shinobi” bit you’re running.

You claim to be “enlightened” and “in line with your chi”, but yet you are too defensive to have an intellectual discussion about your claim and position. Perhaps if you wouldn’t be so defensive and make a better attempt to prove your theory, people would listen. Instead, you insist on attacking others who don’t agree with you. I’d say you have a long way to go my friend.

As for this thread, I won’t be posting anymore. You have trolled your final 2 points from me.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If you keep believing you will die, you can be sure you will die. If you start believing you will live, you can be sure you will live. Law of attraction. Don't believe in things you don't want to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

[(Nice seinfeld avatar, I can see your a fan. Do you spend your life sitting in front of the TV wasting hours of your life or are you doing something constructive as you stare into the tube of light? Escape it, for your sake.)

“as I stare into the tube of light”???
I think that pretty much sums it up right there! I think you are trying a little too hard to push this “enlightened shinobi” bit you’re running.

You claim to be “enlightened” and “in line with your chi”, but yet you are too defensive to have an intellectual discussion about your claim and position. Perhaps if you wouldn’t be so defensive and make a better attempt to prove your theory, people would listen. Instead, you insist on attacking others who don’t agree with you. I’d say you have a long way to go my friend.

As for this thread, I won’t be posting anymore. You have trolled your final 2 points from me.

Good luck.

Good, don't post in here. You have no idea what your talking about. I do not claim to be enlightened, nor have I ever. I do claim to be in touch with my chi, as I have used it practically. I feel it, control it, and can even see it as I harness it. Also during meditation I see weird symbols and shapes, this is proof in the ancient teachings about the ninja of real progress. As for the tube of light, thats YOUR problem, not mine. I have no problems here. Defensive? No. I was simply correcting your mistake. Nothing defensive about that. I am more than willing to have a decent conversation with you, and AM capable of so. I only question your capability.

Good day sir.

Originally posted by Atlantix
If you keep believing you will die, you can be sure you will die. If you start believing you will live, you can be sure you will live. Law of attraction. Don't believe in things you don't want to happen.

Very good point, and I am trying to believe I will survive. I have said I have obtained the mindset, and have. Thanks.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
1337cshacker will you stop telling people they have no right to post or don't post in here, you have no right to tell people what they can or cant say, you have your beliefs, do you want me to tell YOU to get out of here and not post! just because of your beliefs. Learn some respect. Its called a discussion, not a 2012 belief recruitment forum.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You are correct, I have no right to do such a thing. I ask forgiveness of this, and will not edit it out because I accept my mistakes.

I understand it is not a 2012 recruiting center, but It pains me to see people deny the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You are correct, I have no right to do such a thing. I ask forgiveness of this, and will not edit it out because I accept my mistakes.

I understand it is not a 2012 recruiting center, but It pains me to see people deny the truth.

But in this case, truth is all in the eye of the beholder. There is no proof what you say will happen. It is all speculation.

We have no idea what tomorrow holds, thus the reason we must live today to its fullist. To me, that is truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
we are not alive
and this is not a sound
and someone else was here before in someone elses mind
the ground we walk is sacred and every object lives
and every word we speak will punish or forgive

M gira -SWANS

THis is from a good song called The sound of freedom. ITs all I have to reply with sorry.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

But in this case, truth is all in the eye of the beholder. There is no proof what you say will happen. It is all speculation.

We have no idea what tomorrow holds, thus the reason we must live today to its fullist. To me, that is truth.

Truth should not be in the eye of the beholder, in any case. Truth is fact, which exist without opinion. I, and all, should take the bible as truth, and Jesus' warnings I think are very clear.

I was driving down the highway once, very disturbed and depressed. This was some time ago, years. A car drove past me with some teenage girls in it. Cute I thought. One held up a sign "Cease the day". I have since then.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537by running and hiding in the woods.
I love ATS.

Well I hope for their sake its not near Yellowstone... that bubble would be first to burst.

Funny thing... years back Nostradamus predicted that the world would end in 2000 (they based this on the fact that there was nothing past 1999) Then wehn 2000 survived ... now all of a sudden the quatrains are good to 3532 (something like that)

Nibiru was supposed to be here in 2003 caused a lot of people to panic and head for the woods... didn't happen..

Anyone bothered to check with Sitchin? Since he invented Nibiru
maybe he can give us a date?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It is scientific fact 'wormwood', or, planet x (a brown dwarf star with a single moon) is heading straight in the path of earth and will cross very near in 2012. It will soon be visible from southern hemisphere as it approaches from the south. This is but one of many things proven to come. Do not question my word, but question gods word. As it is not I who deemed it.

I do not question God's word, but then He is not here to answer... so I must question YOUR words...

You say it's a scientific fact... please be so kind as to point me to the papers..

Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

TextTruth should not be in the eye of the beholder, in any case. Truth is fact, which exist without opinion. I, and all, should take the bible as truth, and Jesus' warnings I think are very clear.

Truth is in fact in the eye of the beholder. What I view as truth, you may not and vice versa.

That goes for the interpretation of the Bible. I as a Christian, growing up in the church, having parents for pastors have learned one thing - many people interpret the Bible differently. Therefore it is up to an individual as to how *they* interpret it. And lets not leave out all those books that were not allowed in the final binding of "The Bible". But that is another topic

[edit on 17-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm pleasantly surprised at this post, well done, not many people would say what you said here, it takes a good man to say this.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I do not question God's word, but then He is not here to answer... so I must question YOUR words...

You say it's a scientific fact... please be so kind as to point me to the papers..

Thanks

I am a information seeker, as any shinobi in training. Not information giver. You must seek the truth for yourself, it is out there, we both have access to it, use your mind, turn to god, turn to yourself, that is one of the only ways to find truth these days...

"TextTruth should not be in the eye of the beholder, in any case. Truth is fact, which exist without opinion. I, and all, should take the bible as truth, and Jesus' warnings I think are very clear." -1337
_________
Truth is in fact in the eye of the beholder. What I view as truth, you may not and vice versa.

That goes for the interpretation of the Bible. I as a Christian, growing up in the church, having parents for pastors have learned one thing - many people interpret the Bible differently. Therefore it is up to an individual as to how *they* interpret it. And lets not leave out all those books that were not allowed in the final binding of "The Bible". But that is another topic

Truth is not in any eye of any beholder. Truth/fact can exist without any human existing in the same universe and has for billions of years. To say truth is in the eye of the beholder is an explanation of "opinion". If you precieve something as the truth, that is your opinion. I could say "This glass is red" even though it is 'green'. So, by your definition of truth the glass is red? Absurd.

An event or information is processed by the brain. The output is opinion. If the correct processing is done, the brain will realize the truth. Some opinion can be fact. If I see a green cup and realize the cup is green, the opinion is fact. So truth, or an event being T, processing being delta (change), information being I, and output being realization R.
T= IΔR

This equation states that with the proper processing truth can be realized, or conceived. Remember, your opinion of something does not make it true.

Everyone interprets the bible differently, yes, but there is also a CORRECT interpretation. By using scripture, and scripture alone, you CAN decode revelations correctly as it was intended. Jesus stated that everything must be according to scripture, not speculation. This takes wrong interpretation out of the picture, at least for this book. Many symbolic things in revelations like horns (power) the locust (demons) can be referred to by other books in the bible. The bible itself is the key, not speculation, and 1 gospel missing does not make it any easier, thankfully I have located that. I forget who it was that took that gospel out, but it has lots of keys in it for The Book of Daniel and revelations. The book of Daniel alone has most of the keys for revelations in it, if you read it all, you will see Daniel figures out the visions meaning and reports them to the king, the same symbols in the book of Daniel is interpreted the same in revelations. God told Daniel not to try to figure out the latter times too strenuously. This is because much of the new testament was not written yet to assist in the decode.

There is but 1 interpretation of the bible, other people have their own, but it will never be right if not referred to scripture and proper meaning behind words.

Although, by your definition of truth, you can realize none of this, and do wrong processing, but then, its the truth. So why bother explaining truth to someone who does not know truth? Interesting... Indeed.

I am sure you are a highly intelligent individual, I do not mean to offend you, but this is just way to cool to chat about. I do not mind chatting about multiple things in here, as any conclusion (R) can bring us all to fact!

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I'm pleasantly surprised at this post, well done, not many people would say what you said here, it takes a good man to say this.

If you do not realize and accept your mistakes, how are you ever to learn anything in life? I have absolutely no control into what people say and will not hold anyone from free speech, this would be futile in my part. In my opinion, nyk537 left this topic because he could not admit to a certain fault!, rather than accepting it, continuing discussion and have a growing experience, he chose to leave, blabbling about "trolling" and other 'forum speak'. Though key word in last sentence is "opinion", but the stated is likely. I invite him to come and disprove that. Hopefully curiosity will get to him.

I think God sent this vision to John in symbols for another reason. So that the unwise, the inpatient, the unfaithful, the unholy, could not read it correctly, and see its meaning. I am not saying any of you are any of those mind you. Also if he would have said names or things that did not exist yet, it could alter those things course. Opinions?

[edit on 17-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shimanThe only ignorant and blind people i see here are the people saying you cant post on an ats forum. Ithink thats only alowed on bts.

As for you, please do not post here without being properly educated in the matter. If you were educated in the matter or possess information as I have then you would clearly see. God said many people would be surprised, NO DOUBT. Many things will happen in 2012, many things will happen in the years to come the world (better, this civilization) has not seen. The mayans knew the cycle of the solar system, no, galaxy, and you give that no credit? You must obtain more information on the matter.

WOHOO there you go. "Dont post if your not properly educated". I cant stand you peole. The only person not "Properly educated
" here is you!

Are you a christian? cause i feel sorry for those people. Constantly being lied to. Come on.

You need to accept the fact of multible possibilities. and rule out the ones that dont ave anything physical backing it up.
Like the apocalypse, or rapture, or whatever you call it, is a severe misinterpretation of the bible.

As for a certain date, "no one will know hour or date" -God, very true, we can however see when it is coming, and that is -SOON.

Thats very contradicting. "No one will know the hour or date" yet out of nowhere, YOU seem to know. You must be the "No One" in his sentence.

"The wise will understand" -Jesus. Jesus told us of certain things that will take place before it does, so did John.

You dont seem to be very wise yourself. In fact your following a VERY twisted story created by fear, THE CONTROLLER OF ALL MEN. You need to GET A GRIP. PLEASE!

The reason all other previous doomsday dates failed is because, well it wasn't meant to happen yet. It is said in the bible that the end times will be after the rebirth of Israel -1948. No other doomsday predictions have happened since besides the 2012-2021 predictions, and they hold merrit. More than you (a blabbling new poster) to say the least.

So what happend to 2000? y2k? That surely happend after the rebrth of isreal.

So if no other "predictions" worked, how do you know this one will?

It is scientific fact 'wormwood', or, planet x (a brown dwarf star with a single moon) is heading straight in the path of earth and will cross very near in 2012. It will soon be visible from southern hemisphere as it approaches from the south

You do realise this was a book?

If we could get to mars and back, how do you know if we can just blast it away?

Your ignorance sickens me.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You know i didnt ask for a certin date? I was stating the workings of the inteligence of a crowd of people

Whach out for what you say. It could mean certin doom for you

[edit on 18-10-2007 by shiman]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Shiman,

I am sorry you feel that way about me. I am sure you 'misunderstand' me.

First, I am not purely christian, I was raised catholic but am not now and I prefer to be characterized by "Spiritual", I am religious.

You cannot comment on my education when you misspell so many words. It's not difficult to use a spell check. I do not criticize you for this, but, you are in no standing to comment on anyones education. I am actually very educated, you just misunderstood my post. Stick with me as I am about to clarify.

Thats very contradicting. "No one will know the hour or date" yet out of nowhere, YOU seem to know. You must be the "No One" in his sentence.

Well, I do no claim to know any dates. I know the speculation of 2012, 2021, latter 2007, and I study them. Jesus said the things that would happen in the gospels when dooms day is approaching, thus, this is how not only I, but all of us should realize the impending doom upon us, as they are happening. You must realize all civilization is set to fail, because of our inability to make the correct choices, our inability to manage technology, and something you show greatly, the rage against fellow human beings. Its a matter of time before this happens, to any human civilization, the question is when.

y2k was not a doomsday scenario. It was a computer failing scenario, and someone traveled back in time to 1975 to fix the code. At least, that is one explanation of why nothing happened. One thing that was kept under the rug about y2k was that microsoft found malignant code later (after y2k) that had the correction syntax in it. No one has said where it came from.

You dont seem to be very wise yourself. In fact your following a VERY twisted story created by fear, THE CONTROLLER OF ALL MEN. You need to GET A GRIP. PLEASE!

Whether I seem wise to you or not is moot. If anything, continue to think that I am unwise sir, as this gives me a tactical advantage and a cloak I can work behind. You are not the judge of my life, only God is. At least I can create a legible sentence, although, this has nothing to do with wisdom. The story I follow is that of Gods visions to man, visions that truly occurred. You seem fearful yourself to accept the truth. I can speculate you do not follow Gods ways, Bless you sir.

I think it is you who needs to do further study in this matter, as I constantly do.

You do realise this was a book?

If we could get to mars and back, how do you know if we can just blast it away?

Your ignorance sickens me.

You do realize it was a direct vision from God?

If you seem to think a Star can be blasted away with a nuke of some kind, you are mistaken. The object is VERY large, and is made from dense dead star material with great gravity. It is questionable if a nuke would even function near it, much less "blast it away". Your wisdom is now in question.

Ignorance is not an attribute I have ever shown. You are not the judge of this, nor does your opinion affect me, or fact of what I am.

(Insult me again, and I will call an admin. Your post was uncalled for, and could have been comprised in a much greater respect as I have. I would at least respect you. If anything, you have made yourself to be an angry person toward me denying the inevitable. Show some faith, not to me, but to Gods word.)

Good day sir.

Originally posted by shiman
You know i didnt ask for a certin date? I was stating the workings of the inteligence of a crowd of people

Whach out for what you say. It could mean certin doom for you

[edit on 18-10-2007 by shiman]

I'm sorry I just had to. Please use a spell check if you are unable to spell. I can understand what you say, but other people might not be able to. Thanks.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sorry for the insults. I had tripped and fallen about an hour before i posted the post.

First I have to say that the Bible is not the only book out there, so dig through.
Next, the Bible, if you haven't noticed, is written like a fairy tale history book. Its not exactly accurate and it has morals. People have, for a long time, bending these morals for their use for control.

I do acknowledge the corruption in many areas of the world.

This "y2k time travel theory" mad a downside. We would be stuck in a paradox if that happens. How that happens is: There is a corruption in the data. Someone goes back in time to correct the corruption. As soon as he hits save, or whatever, he changes history. As soon as that happens, the guy never goes back in time to fix the problem, because there isn't any since that point in time.
The problem occurs because the code from before he went to fix the code pops up. That problem has to be fixed by changing the code before its ever created. But the guy never remembers changing the code in the first place, so he goes back to the original time to change the code. Resulting in a time paradox.

Once again, sorry for the insults, for i was pissed at the time, mainly not at you.

I actually remember everything as theory until it happens. So God's word is saved as theory. I usually go with the theory with the most supporting evidence.

The mind of the crowd fears what they don't understand. So they will follow the more scarier theories.

If this is a very dense star entering the solar system, most to all of the planets orbits will be severely affected by the gravitational pull way before it even enters the solar system.

You cannot post things like "Don't post if you can't follow the subject or agree with me." That was more direct statement than what you actually said. Do not worry about the off topic people. The admins can handle that. The other one, just keep backing your story up until your story is proved wrong in your eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join