It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To live or to... Die? (2009-2012)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well guys, I have been thinking about this allot over the past couple of days.

I have always assumed with the right tools and location you can survive the horror events of 2012. Especially me, the ninja survives all situations correct? Yes. Although I am only on the path, I hope to make real progress by then, thus I push myself. I do this venture only to help me survive before and as long as possible after events take place. To make sure my family is protected as long as possible from evil. I do not expect to outwit God's plan, I will die when he says, no other time.

I have been thinking, is it even possible to survive 2012? Would god allow it? Probably not. I have been looking at the events that are going to unfold and honestly, I don't think its possible for anyone to survive. I have read dark knight is going off in the wilderness around 2009, I myself am deciding whether or not to plan to as well, to take my sister (and her boyfriend if he chooses), another woman to procreate with, and possibly another couple. Although, I think that me (undecided) and dark knights plans are futile.

It is clear that no one can escape the path of Gods wrath (I will send it to all men -bible code "The whole earth" -revelations). Survival skills, even the Ninja's, are futile with the rain of fire, the global earthquakes, the flood, etc, that will affect everyone. No place on earth will be safe, not the highest mountain. Something will happen to Dark Knight for him and his others that accompany to fail. They could die before then, die during, or most likely, die during these events. As there will be multiple events to ensure total destruction of the earth. No single prophecy can tell this man, or any other, that he has a chance to escape it, because "I will send it to all men".

Bringing me to my final question, do we want to survive 2012? Haven't we had enough of the damn earth yet? Haven't we disturbed the beauty of nature enough that we have to sh# everywhere we go no matter what our intentions are? Why not just go with god when he comes? - (guilt, day of judgment) Haven't anyone else realized that existing in this place is not only dull, boring, but unimportant other than services you offer in gods name? Existing on this earth is so limiting to our soul, what we can do here is so limited compared to what we can do in the spiritual realm. Even if there are no more secret governments, NWO's, anti-christ, systems of control, what will it be? Nothing but existence itself? Waking up and falling to sleep with nothing but surviving in the middle? Does that sound appeasing? Do people expect to find peace, or rebuild civilization? Honestly, rebuilding civilization is not our job, if god wants another planet full of people HE will make it. It's not really our choice to try to survive it, and I think that if anyone thinks he can outwit Gods flawless plan to cleanse the earth, he is a fool.

Brings me back to one of my original philosophies, the only thing we have to look forward to in life, is death. At least, in this messed up place.

I wish the best of luck to dark knight, to any other attempting (but ultimately failing) to survive, in fact, I give luck and love to all people, of all races and tongues (sea). God Speed.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
Especially me, the ninja survives all situations correct? Yes.

I have been looking at the events that are going to unfold and honestly, I don't think its possible for anyone to survive.

Firstly, the Ninja survives all things but death. When it comes, it is certain.

Secondly, the things you have read about 2012 are all theory and speculation. As far as I know, there is no empirical evidence to prove any of the 2012 hype. The world could end, the world could turn for the better, or a bunch of people could get drunk and act stupid on New Years Eve.

Basically, live life to the fullest. As you said, if God calls you, it's impossible to ignore.

-Warlo

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Non-believers of revelations, and blind people to see that the time is here, are not welcome, do not post.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, I kind of have the philosophy that when death comes, it comes. Im not afraid of it and Im not going to prepare to avoid it by moving out in the woods or something like that. Everyone will die one day, and this reality is not really my favorite anyway.

That being said, I do not believe the world will end in 2012. Armageddon also means "unveiling", and we have had some threads talking about the possibility of consciousness seeing the "real" world (beyond the 3D) in 2012, or that time stops or any of those things.

I dont really believe in the global death and destruction scenarios myself, but if it comes, I will accept it with no worries. I have very few regrets and I think ive lived life and contributed to the best of my ability.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Non-believers of revelations, and blind people to see that the time is here, are not welcome, do not post.

I'm a non-believer but I'm not blind and you can not tell anyone not to post in this thread or any other. This is also the wrong section of the forum for this thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Im just wondering what happens when 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens? What will that mean? I personally dont buy into the 2012 hype. But it doesn't mean im blind. Im just curious has to what it means, if nothing transpires.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Where exactly did I say that I'm a non-believer of Revelations and/or biblical prophecy? I said that there is no empirical evidence of 2012 being the end of times or not being the end of times.

I also said, "if God calls you, it's impossible to ignore." Does this not imply some small belief in an almighty God?

As for where I can and can't post, and where I am and am not welcome, well, I'm tempted to flame you, but I'll take the high road and not.

-Warlo

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well, it doesn't matter if you go into the woods or not, you can still die lol. However, nobody knows what is going to happen or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am all for the survivalist mentality -- you gotta have it should
something insane go down, I got a known hide-away in the CO
Rockies should I have to but I'd bet survivors would be found in
school fallout shelters, there's a lot marked in the city where I
live.

To go "into the wilderness" around 2009 seems a little drastic, I
do believe something terrible could happen, but why not wait
until a Planet X is seen more or massive earthquake closer to the US before
taking off? I plan on trying to save some money and goto the
mountains should nothing seem bad past 2009, then I might even
stay on a coast, where I prefer, should I see a PX, to the main-
land, w/ shelters in range.

They got the underground cities/spaceports and bases to survive
in, a "government in waiting" stuff is all over this site. I'll try to
survive. Too many stories about post-catastrophe w/ hybrid-like
aliens walking around Earth. Maybe some other race will land
spacecraft prior to any devastation to help humans out/off. Just
a thought.

Good luck, you still got a year should you really be going in 09....
again, maybe waiting until some sign of happenings occur, I know
Dark Knight left when he saw a five-lighted orb formation and posted
he was leaving then. Haven't seen any posts since, this was early
this year? Late last? I forget.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Its very clear no one understands. No follow up post has been about to lie or to die. I consider this topic done, so don't post back.

End.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum

I'm a non-believer but I'm not blind and you can not tell anyone not to post in this thread or any other. This is also the wrong section of the forum for this thread.

" Jim, You can't walk up and ask the almighty for his ID " - Bones, Star Trek V (I think, so shoot me)

Deny ignorance, and instead of coming in shouting for something written in stone, go read a few good books on religion. As it is most obvious to point out, you dont believe anything is ever going to happen. Living in your own little bubble in life makes it easy to feign ignorance, but if you really dont believe in it and insist on evidence, see the first two words of this paragraph.

This fits the criteria of 2 other forums on this site, namely Religion/speculative theories. The OP is asking what you would do if the world were to end; How would you survive? If you just decide it's your time, then you truly need to remember that you don't decide what kills you and how. You could very well walk unscathed through a raging storm of meteors, so long as god wished it and you believed in him and trusted his love not to forsake you to your death.

As for ninja, well, they specialize in killing.

-Knightshadowz

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

I wait for 2009 when the Planet X becomes visible from south pole and some natural disaster start to hit , it's a good sign to prepare.
Also, Dec 21-2012 will not be a normal day nor will it be Apocalypse
I don't believe the whole world population will die, there must be some places where you take refuge for afew weeks...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knightshadowz
This fits the criteria of 2 other forums on this site, namely Religion/speculative theories. The OP is asking what you would do if the world were to end; How would you survive? If you just decide it's your time, then you truly need to remember that you don't decide what kills you and how. You could very well walk unscathed through a raging storm of meteors, so long as god wished it and you believed in him and trusted his love not to forsake you to your death.

Very true. I'm beginning to think it will be everyones 'time'.

Originally posted by Knightshadowz
As for ninja, well, they specialize in killing.

This is western myth. We specialize in missions of peace and self protection/survival. Samurai/ninja hybrids that existed took the assassination missions, but no real, pure ninja did. Nor did they kill for pleasure, or personal goals. The ninja had the most powerful tool, knowing when not to kill. Dismay the myths please, as western myth is not welcome here.

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by anhinga

I wait for 2009 when the Planet X becomes visible from south pole and some natural disaster start to hit , it's a good sign to prepare.
Also, Dec 21-2012 will not be a normal day nor will it be Apocalypse
I don't believe the whole world population will die, there must be some places where you take refuge for a few weeks...

Nice avatar, I can see you have some sense.

Some people might be able to ride out this 'apocalypse', but if god truly wants everyone gone, a total recleanse, he would make sure of that. Planet x approaching will be the first sign of the trumpets of revelation. It will cause a single global earthquake. The global earthquake will happen 30 days or so before the first trumpet blast (Meteoric firestorms)

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
God will allow orphaned infants to survive if he decides.

if God decides, you won't even have to try. He provides.

that being said, i've never heard God say "it will be 2012".....in fact the only thing i heard him say on the subject is that "no one knows except Me."

i can read the times, and i believe God said "no one knows except Me", so that makes me blind?

man you're stepping on a lot of toes.

as for the planet X stuff i saw other people writing about, who thinks it will become visible in the sky sometime soon....what if that's a false positive? like something WILL appear in the sky, but its not acutally "planet x"? for it is written, "the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky and all of the nations of the earth will mourn".

in Daniel, the return of Christ is likened to a mountain that falls from the sky and strikes the kingdom of man at its weakest point, to destroy it forever. yet we know that the imagery in prophecy is figurative. a "beast" is a kingdom and "horn" is a king. so a "blazing mountain from the sky" should not automatically be interpreted as a comet or meteroite or planet x.

when the son of man comes in his glory, the whole earth will glow with his presence: "as lightening from the east is visible in the west."

some things to ponder regarding planet x.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sollie
God will allow orphaned infants to survive if he decides.

if God decides, you won't even have to try. He provides.

that being said, i've never heard God say "it will be 2012".....in fact the only thing i heard him say on the subject is that "no one knows except Me."

i can read the times, and i believe God said "no one knows except Me", so that makes me blind?

man you're stepping on a lot of toes.

as for the planet X stuff i saw other people writing about, who thinks it will become visible in the sky sometime soon....what if that's a false positive? like something WILL appear in the sky, but its not acutally "planet x"? for it is written, "the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky and all of the nations of the earth will mourn".

in Daniel, the return of Christ is likened to a mountain that falls from the sky and strikes the kingdom of man at its weakest point, to destroy it forever. yet we know that the imagery in prophecy is figurative. a "beast" is a kingdom and "horn" is a king. so a "blazing mountain from the sky" should not automatically be interpreted as a comet or meteroite or planet x.

when the son of man comes in his glory, the whole earth will glow with his presence: "as lightening from the east is visible in the west."

some things to ponder regarding planet x.

A horn is "power", as stated in the introduction of revelations in my bible.

I consider you blind because you don't think revelations is on its way, when Jesus's warnings are very clear.

Wormwood is planet x, a trumpet blast. If scientist confirmation is not enough for you, my words won't be, so blabble on.

Revelations trumpets have not started yet, because there has been no global earthquake, which is coming.

Stepping on allot of toes? God clearly states 2012 multiple time in the bible code. "No one knows the hour or date", very true, no one will know a "precise" date, but I would call a 1-5 year period around 2012, or 2021 (whichever is correct). When revelations trumpets begins it will be very clear to you. One thing is clear, revelations is very near, no matter the precise date.

"The wise will know" -Jesus

[edit on 15-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Revelation 17:12 NIV

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet receievd a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast."

and just for clarification,

Revelation 17:12 KJV

"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

ok i'm blind.

but you are wrong. i never said i don't believe Revelation is on its way. i might not be the most wise and knowledgeable man. i may be a very simple man.

that's why jesus just gave me a couple of eyes and said "Watch!"

peace

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Only five more years of this abortion of an existence. I find it comforting. No more work, no more lonliness no more pain just a deep and dreamless sleep. Beautiful, I wish it would happen tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde
Only five more years of this abortion of an existence. I find it comforting. No more work, no more lonliness no more pain just a deep and dreamless sleep. Beautiful, I wish it would happen tomorrow.

Wow. Im really sorry you feel this way about life. That made me sad to read
I hope things start looking up for you!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hope on 2012 something terrible does happen, but only to the people who claim something terrible is going to happen on 2012. That way there won't be any of them around to start shouting about the coming doom of 2041 or whatever date they choose.

This whole thing is ludicrous. We've got what is most likely a goof ball teenager who claims to be a ninja wondering whether to escape the coming apocalypse by running and hiding in the woods.

I love ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I hope on 2012 something terrible does happen, but only to the people who claim something terrible is going to happen on 2012. That way there won't be any of them around to start shouting about the coming doom of 2041 or whatever date they choose.

This whole thing is ludicrous. We've got what is most likely a goof ball teenager who claims to be a ninja wondering whether to escape the coming apocalypse by running and hiding in the woods.

I love ATS.

That is why I asked, what happens when 2012 comes and goes and nothing out of the ordinary happens. What then? Does it get chalked up to...."It was postponed".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join