It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satelitte picture of UFO found in rumoured Dulce Base area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was looking for the mysterious Dulce Underground Base when I found this, at first I thought it was a cloud, then I thought no wait it can't be clouds don't form like that and it was what seems to be tiny craft either side of it ! In the image below are the co-ordinates of it, can somebody please describe to me what the hell this is ?

So far I have came the the conclusion it is its 75.85 by 10.71 feet in size (via. Google Earth's ruler tool) Don't tell me its a building because it clearly has a shadow

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
Don't tell me its a building because it clearly has a shadow

It's a building. And it clearly has a shadow.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Lol hate to tell you but it is a building.

The shadow is from the roof of the building.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Buildings have shadows unless the sun is directly over them. You can check this for yourself tomorrow morning.

Now that that's a picture of, I couldn't tell you. The first thing that came to mind was a crashed semi-trailer. The little white specks could be debris, which would also explain why one side of the object is ragged. There does appear to be a road nearby.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
All the bushes and trees have shadows to the left also... i do not think this object is flying. And if it is, then thats a pretty crappy design!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So theres no way its a UFO
Damn I thought I was onto something there lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
possibly bagged hay. Around here... a bit south of Dulce they use these huge white plastic bags/tarps to hold the feed for the cows.

I've ridden through the area and seen some of the same there.

Also the ranch road leading up to it, and the water tank to the east of it would lead me to believe it is nothing more then agricultural.

Shadows???

The *shadow* for the white object doesn't directly butt up against it. I'm thinking it's not a shadow.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Oh well sorry for the false alarm guys

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
no worries.

keep looking, you may find something

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
actually to play the other side of the field so to speak. look at area 51 in google earth theres a few things there that look incredibly close to this.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome eRauzed

Its ok, it was a nice try.

If you are interested in finding questionable things in satellite photos may I suggest that you take a look at our moon threads. There are lots and lots of good questionable things that we have found on the moon and mars and more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/12/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Also maybe do a little research on how light/shadows work? Art tutorials/forums are good for this. Then next time you'll be able to tell where an object is by observing the lighting conditions.

Sorry, I'm just tired of seeing people posting photos of "objects" that are quite easily explained as perfectly natural and obvious phenomena. Sure, we can't identify the terrestrial object (trailer/building?) but we can definitely see that it's not a UFO.

Anyway, yeah cool. Keep looking.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This was posted by a guy who claims I am a 'are you an extremist type of religious person' (religious extremist) because I believe the craft seen around the world that are reported as UFO's are actually US made, and that I dont believe that Aliens live on or have visited Earth in recent ages. This post just makes my point, glad I found it. Also just thought I'd put it straight that I am in no way religious.

new topics

top topics

join