It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questionable explosions...(9/11)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is a frame from a well known 9/11 video. Notice the prominent "blowout" on the side of the building , WAY far from the area the plane has entered...sure, one could say a piece of the plane shot itself forward and then happened to "explode" right as it tried to leave the structure...yeah right...

This image could bolster the: "it was a winged missile" theory...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That image isn't clear enough to draw a conclusion from. There is a similar pattern of "explosion" as you put it from the main impact. Which frame was this?? I would agree a lot more if you could still see the tail of the jet stuck out the building.

I suspect it is a legitimate piece of aircraft coming out the side with the lack of any other frames or frame numbers/times.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"There is a similar pattern of "explosion" as you put it from the main impact."

So you are saying the explosion I am referring to is accepted as an obvious result of the enrty of the plane?...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes. Do you have the actual video it came from?

The aircraft did not enter the building entirely square. Depending on how long after the entry of the jet that frame was taken, you can actually see part of the jet flying out the side right before the whole lot is engulfed in flames from the explosion as the fuel tanks rupture.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry no,... it is from a well known 9/11 video..I have seen it many times in both pro and con "inside job" presentations...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Lol sorry but you say its a well know video but can't remember the name of them yourself?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What... you are saying you have NEVER seen this footage? Are you new to the 9/11 debate?...Do I have to hold your hand?...or are you saying I "faked" this well-known 9/11 footage to dupe you?...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is one link to the footage in question...

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Looks to me of what was the beginning of the explosion after the plane hit.

But thats just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's just a part of the jet flying out the side of the building right before the explosion catches up with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe,...It just seems that , to bust thru all that comprises the interior of a building that fast, AND, have explosive power, enough to blast thru steel and glass , in that instant,(I am referring to the image I posted)...just seems implausible,...to me...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Probably debris from impact being thrown - remember plane hit building
at over 500 mph (750 fps +). Anything in way is going to be thrown
outwards with same velocity. Building was 209 ft wide on each side so
in less than 1/3 of second can travel all way through building. 767
aircraft is 160 feet long - front of plane will be 3/4 of way through the
building while tail is still outside

new topics

top topics

join