It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring vivid dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hello this is my first time on ATS so please be merciful.

Every few days I have an extremely vivid yet brief dream where I fall down my front steps and break my neck. It happens the same way every time and I always wake up with a sense of pain in my back. Does anybody else have these kind of dreams. They usually occur about 30 minutes after I have fallen asleep. I want to know what could cause them and maybe if they are a form of precognition.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm afraid that you seem to have posted this in the incorrect forum. Hopefully, a moderator will be able to move it to a more suitable forum for you.

But with that said, I often have dreams where I'm falling or trip and fall that actually cause me to wake up and brace myself as if I'm really falling. They're kinda cool actually.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It was my first post, whoops. well you live and you learn. I feel Stoopid.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Oh dont feel Stoopid we have all done it at one time or another. No biggie. I dont know where you posted it to begin with, but it is in the right spot now

As for your dream, I would wonder if your back/neck ache is not causing the dream rather than vise versa. If not, it could be that your body is stressed and you are overly tired. So when you fall asleep, you fall hard and your body totaly relaxes only to try and jar itself awake, gotta love those reflexes. I would not worry about it being precognative.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
one dream i have sometimes i have had like 6 of them in the past 20 yrs i think were i am falling of a cliff and the impact is so strong it wakes me up

top topics

join