It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my best of list of ufo sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I know, most probably there have benn many kind of such lists, but I just wanted to make mine, in order to share it. In history there is of course other very interesting sightings and reports, but i wanted to find to show here with the videos. I tried to avoid the very well know ones. I hope they are not the 100th repeat. Enjoy.

1) No video I know, but of course O'Hare. I think we have one photo which is still not debunked, and one more photo which is probably faked after the first original one. With this incident I began to interested in Ufo stories. Although I think many Ufo sightings and reports are just fake or illusion I JUST feel that this event was real.

2) Greifswald Incident: A classic:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

3) Florida...one of my favourites, i hope didnt debunked: www.youtube.com...

4) www.youtube.com...
the second shot in this video is very similar to florida sighting.

5)www.youtube.com...
just watch the end of video to see the hovering things. I am not sure; just interesting.

6) www.youtube.com...
this video interests me personally because last month i saw the same and i am sure it was not an airplane. Iwonder what this is...

7) From Taiwan...www.youtube.com...
can be helicopters but i personelly like it.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I'm not a great believer in UFO's being "alien" in nature but I must say number 6 really did intrigue me. The clouds gave a good scale to the possible speed and altitude of the vehicle filmed. However, I have seen low Earth orbit satellites in daylight myself, if you know where to look you can catch them and this definitely looks like one. Regardless, some fascinating films!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thx for the reply. Hmm I don't know. Can a satellite be seen so sharp with naked eye? And isnt it too fast? This white orb was the exact same what I saw in Germany last month. Same speed too.
By the way, anyone know what is the common explanation for Greifswald sighting? Are there any reasonable explanation? Otherwise, shouldnt it a big sensation as Phoenix? In my opinion maybe more sensational that it, because it is filmed also daily. Can they be flares? I dont know. In one daily shot, one orb flies horizontal very quick.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Video six could easily be a weather balloon caught in high speed upper level winds. However icant explain why it disappeared like that? Did the camera man just lose track of it?

top topics

join