It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke from the Pentagon - Do you See the Face?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was watching The Ripple Effect (excellent vid btw) and when they were showing clips from the Pentagon, this face in the smoke caught my eye. I grabbed the pic by doing a "print screen"

Do you see it too. It looks like a sinister clown, or kinda like Mommy Dearest (the movie)

Here is a link to the video

www.shackledearth.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Good Find. I also found something crazy:

I circled what appears to be a shark. Perhaps sharks are responsible for the Pentagon disaster?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

Wow, that one is really cool.. I zoomed it in about 600% and its very clear, looks kind of like a demon to me.
Very defined eyes, nose, mouth and chin..
Here is the very well known satan face that was created by the smoke from the fires at the WTC..
It didnt take long for these pics to show up on the internet.. its really kind of spooky to me

Here's the site where that pic and a few others are posted at.
Evil Faces in 9-11 Fires

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow, those are some cool finds. Though I would suggest it is like finding pictures in the clouds ... I wouldn't read to much into it.

The one that Vipassana circle where he said it looked like a shark ... To me it looks like a human skeleton rising out of the smoke.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dekieon

I really dont see anything at all in his pics, no shark, no skeleton, nothing but smoke lol..
And your right it is like looking into clouds but why is it that they always seem to resemble what we perceive as demons or satan?
Why dont we ever see something like Unicorns or little ponies or something a little more innocent and a little less menacing?
Thats what kind of makes me think.
Some of the pictures of disasters like this are just randomly snapped and these are the kinds of things that appear in them..

Even I've played the "find the image in the clouds" game with my kids and more so than not, the images we see will be something like "choo choo trains", dumbo the elephant, mickey mouse, etc...
It seems that when there is fire or some type of disaster involved, the images that are seen and the pictures that are taken usually seem to be things like this..
If that dont make you think, then I dont know what will

[edit on 10/12/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The shark, I can't see but I do the others.... the skull and sinister face are pretty disturbing. It almost looks like, I know this sounds strange, like Transformers or something of the shapeshifter nature.

Kind of like those objects floating in space, some of those seem to be like Transformers too, I don't know, either way, those two I mentioned seem like no accident or freak of nature. Something demonic there.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I hear ya Anhinga,

that sinister face in the smoke is one of the most clear faces I have ever seen.

It may not mean anything. But it sent chills down my spin

[edit on 10/13/2007 by MauiStacey]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Finally on to something valuable to your lives...
Posit infinity.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Good Find. I also found something crazy:

I circled what appears to be a shark. Perhaps sharks are responsible for the Pentagon disaster?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Vipassana]

It looks like a bearded guy with long hair and sunglasses looking over his left shoulder to me...

But then I am the guy who is always the last one to see the sail-boat I guess...

To the right of the original face I can also make out a cat with a beret. It seems to have a sinister look on it's face...

[edit on 13-10-2007 by JimmyBlonde]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
LOL Jimmy!

At least you are a fan of dramatic Prairie Dog! He is one of my FAVS!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Seriously I can make out at least 5 faces in that picture. All of them quite clear to my mind.

I can also make out faces in rocks and trees and many different images in clouds.

Personally I don't believe that the image is genuine, somebody is trying to fool you.

Evil doesn't have a face, it hides behind a mask.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Yea I see that shark.... we maybe on to something here, im just trying to figure out what those lights are doing in the bottom....

top topics

join