It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fishy about these Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
On my way home, I was pondering about this subject on the subway for a good half hour. Here's my problem: We have seen and read countless accounts of abductions and visitations and if I am not mistaken almost all of these accounts have to do with greys.

How come these ET's almost always happen to be male? Of course, male is a supposition because I am not aware of anyone seeing and describing ET genitals during these abductions. On the flip side, I am sure you have heard of cases where a man is abducted and forced to have sex with an alien being to conceive human-grey babies and whatnot. The only other account of female ET that I have come across has to do with Nords, which is not the main topic of this post. So here is what I'm thinking. How do greys reproduce? How come we have never heard of female greys?

I think one thing that should be taken into consideration is the unproven fact that hybrid "aliens" are produced on a mass scale in underground bases (Dulce is a famous one). These aliens are supposed to be "hybrids" which look like greys but are not the real thing. My only guess as to why they are doing this (if it is true) is for the purpose of the NWO end-game: the false flag alien invasion as foretold by Dr. Wernher von Braun.

Take all of this into consideration and add the following: Alien abduction/visitation cases are a mixed case of positive and negative experiences. Would it not make sense to propagate alien abduction fear into the public by sending these hybrids to violate unsuspecting citizens? I mean, how would any of us readily distinguish between a hybrid and the real thing?

All this being said, wouldn't you agree that we have reached a point where we can not even be sure if we are being abducted by real ETs or some genetic earth-made fabrication. My supposition is that if it were real greys, they would not be lacking a reproductive mechanism.

I know I went all over the place with this one, and a lot of things based on unproven facts. Still though, let me know what you think.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Grays in this book on 2012 seem to appear harmless. It's a decent read, maybe 2-3 chapters on the Grays. A lot about crop circles, will make you a believer in that at least. Check out the last two Grays crop circles, stalks are bend, not cut, only their "light orb probes" could make such a thing.

Amazon on that link has it used for 9 bones. It's worth that much or check out of library.

W Streiber is cited a lot in that book, his series gradually goes to realizing they're peaceful. I just started to read them. The first one is called "Communion" -- some wild stories about Grays showing abductees video of Earth blowing up in the future as a warning. Maybe pole shift, maybe a Planet X, it doesn't describe that.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I will check it out anhinga, thanks, I always thought they weren't as bad as we are meant to believe. About the crop circles, there's a simple piece of evidence that debunks the official "crop circles debunked: high school kid pranks". All of the legit crop circles were magnetically charged (I think it was magnetic). You tell me why would high school kids go ahead and magnetically charge the field, absolute rubbish. Also, I have read the account of the Earth apocalypse seen in the eyes of a gray by an abductee, fascinating stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

So here is what I'm thinking. How do greys reproduce? How come we have never heard of female greys?

There are two main theories that I find plausible if there were in fact such entities as "Grays".

1.) That they are not a species as such, but more of a construct. Part biological part botanical. Kind of a cross between a clone ( of a biological entity) and part plant. Now I do not pretend to know what kind of plants, probably alien flora to be sure, but I think it has something to do with how they are grown. I believe they have even referred to as cyborgs or robots.
Generally is is held in this view that they are not THE actual "Grays" themselves (the ones here reportedly doing the abductions ect.) but clever replications of the real "puppet masters".

2.) That they ARE in fact the remnants of a vastly technologically advanced civilization, that have basically cloned themselves to the brink of extinction, and have lost the ability of producing viable offspring on their own. This is where all the abduction, hybridization...stealing of sperm and ova, and fetuses comes from. They are trying to re-invent themselves.

These are theories that I have read over the passage of many years and these two seem to have re-occurring themes in many reports. Best advise is to do some through research, and draw your OWN personal conclusions.... happy hunting! 1nL~

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Very very interesting, could you cite a couple of books or articles you've stumbled upon that support both these theories? More specifically, the ones that you really found complete. Once again, really appreciated your post 1nLi1ghtened

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is a literal plethora of info on this and other interesting subjects right here at ATS!

First start with this: Execellent ATS Source!

Included in some of these posts are links, pictures, video's, some of the BEST evidence on the web.

Alot of very thoughtful and intelligent people have spent huge amounts of their own valuable time researching and authoring threads here on various topics, at a level and depth in some cases that rival ANY material offered anywhere.

So start here, and I will always try to lend assistance any time I can if you are having trouble finding info. Good Luck! 1nL~

(Again thanks to all the people who work hard behind the scenes to keep this awesome site up and running!)

top topics

join