It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oswald joins ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Greetings. Funny how we stumble upon things on the vastness that is the Internet. Regardless of how I found this site, (I think through Coast to Coast AM) I am glad to join in the discussions and 'deny ignorance. Hopefully I can make a contribution.

I have always been fascinated with "the unknown" or "the unexplained." I was turned onto Coast to Coast Am with Art Bell some years ago and since then my mind has been opened to many wonderful topics and ideas.

Not sure how I have gone so long without knowlegde of existance of ATS.com But, regardless I am excited to share discussions and ideas with others on the ATS forums.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Welcome aboard

Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Welcome!!

how do any of us survive with out ATs lol

Im sure you will get along just fine here
look forward to your imput,

If you need any help please feel free to u2u me,

See you around

asala

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Welcome Oswald.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm greetings. I am slowly finding my way around ATS and finding it is information (or is that misinformation) overload! Ah, hopefully they do not restrict my access from work to these forums, what a way to knock out an 8 hour day.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Can you help us understand when you heard about us on C-to-C and what the topic was? thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Guess I should have clarified, that I came to ATS via a site that was recently linked on C2C. I will backtrack and see if I can find what link it was that spurred me in this direction. Sorry, if I there was a misunderstanding, but I did not hear a direct link to ATS.com mentioned.

top topics

join