It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI says Olson never connected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just found some info that Barbra Olson never connected when she "allegedly" called the DOJ to speak to her husband, I have always thought the Phone calls where a bit Hokey, also, there were no "airphones" WORKING at the time of the crash. The calls had to be made with personal Cell phones

Link

Seems Odd to me, what else have they lied about????

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
I just found some info that Barbra Olson never connected when she "allegedly" called the DOJ to speak to her husband, I have always thought the Phone calls where a bit Hokey, also, there were no "airphones" WORKING at the time of the crash. The calls had to be made with personal Cell phones

Link

Seems Odd to me, what else have they lied about????

You should describe the entire set of evidence so it does not seem like you are intentionally distorting the facts.

The same data that you referenced shows that there were 5 additional connected calls from FL77 that were never identified. Perhaps two of these from from Barbara Olson to her husband.

The fact that one call did not connect does not mean that the others did not connect. The title your thread is an outright lie. The FBI never said Olson never connected. I think this is against the ATS TOS.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
did you look at the link at all? that was the testimony of the FBI in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui

the FBI had in 2006 presented, as evidence in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui (sometimes called "the 20th hijacker"), a report on phone calls from the four airliners. According to this report, there were only two cell phone calls from United 93, and they were made at 9:58, shortly before the plane crashed, when it was down to 5,000 feet. When the FBI had to present evidence in a court of law, therefore, it would not claim that any high-altitude cell phone calls had occurred.
(These two low-altitude calls from Flight 93 were, according to the FBI report, the only two cell phone calls made from all four flights).

link

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
could you please post where you got your information that the airphones were down? It has been debated here and not resolved. thanks.

top topics

join