It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You couldn't see everything in front of your face. Input please.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

It seems to me that with their calculations, 10/11 dimensions seem to make sense. I guess technically it would be a hypothesis, but through physics and mathematics, it seems to be a solid one.

Basically, I think it's much more than a scientist who can't say "goodbye" to God.

www.fortunecity.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

The problem with all of these theoretical physicists and their mathematical models is that they base it on the realm of duality. A common mistake and habitual Human behaviour. When the foundation becomes triality/trichotomy, or a neutrality a.k.a. peace... then the "uni-verse" will allow for such discoveries because you will truly become and know the "uni-verse". I don't think you're ready yet, nor anyone on this planet, but by the time I die you'll have it. Humans : overcomplicating the simplicities through ego, a product of duality, for eternity and running.

There's 3 dimensions: heighth, width, and depth. It's quite hysteric to watch Mr. Ph.D. fiddle around aimlessly in his "I want to be better than you and make money" mind, while fondling nothing more than the graspless apparitions received of his own neurotic expectations.

In searching for something that doesn't exist you'll only find nothing.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
None of the dimensions beyond the 4 of space/time can or have been "shown" or experimentally verified.

Its theoretical physics / mathematical physics, which states that there need to be at least 11 dimensions for their mathematical models to function.

When they do have the 11 dimensions, the models do function and manage to explain/predict events accurately.

Don't mix up theoretical physics and experimental physics and never take things stated in theoretical physics as fact until its proven trough experimentation.

Thats the ground rule of science, never take anything as fact unless it can be tested/proofed.

<< 1   >>

join