It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: The Missing Key?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The more research you do into the subject of UFOs, the more complicated it gets. It would actually be nice if it was as simple as Star Trek, with alien beings sort of like us coming from another planet, because then we'd have a good way of responding to it. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case.

To me, the most interesting thing about the entire phenomenon is how there can be so much evidence pop up in various forms -- excellent sightings, photos and videos, landing traces, radar tracks, etc. -- without there being that one piece absolutely undeniable evidence that proves to everyone what these things are. Now, it's debateable whether the government has it all figured out thanks to Roswell and alien contacts and so on. I think that's giving the government way more credit than it's due.

But I find it fascinating that after 60 years of some decent research, from my personal perspective, we're not really any closer to understanding these things than we were in 1947 when the first big flying saucer flap occurred.

That, in itself, may be the key. Rather than try to figure out what any particular little sparkly light or flying saucer might be, try to figure out how a mystery with so much evidence can remain unsolved for so long.

new topics

join