It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took an interesting video on my cell phone and....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would like to know how to post it on this site. It is a 3g2 file. When I click on it, it opens up on real player. Can someone help me on how i can post that video on this site? Or do I have to put it on youtube?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You'd probably have to post it to YouTube and then link to it from there.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Not everyone can play realplayer files, in fact they're suspected of using spyware. Why not put it on youtube where anyone can view? You can even make a .flv file on photobucket that won't be so world-wide accessible.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ughh im trying to put it on youtube.. its such a pain. Anyway, its a video of a 'demon' I caught on TV on that program 'Are you smarter than a 5th Grader'!

The anticipation must be killing you! haha

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
ughh im trying to put it on youtube.. its such a pain. Anyway, its a video of a 'demon' I caught on TV on that program 'Are you smarter than a 5th Grader'!

The anticipation must be killing you! haha

I'm still waiting to hear about the Muslim guy who saw something and bought a church. Did your coworker ever let you in on this guy?

And what's with you and phones, anyway?

Yeah, I'm waiting for this one too.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Yeah, that guy dropped off the face of the earth and i no longer work there. The guy said he caught a glowing swinging pendulum in the air for 2 hours. He refused to show the video to anyone because he thinks he is going to make money off of it.

new topics

top topics

join