It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Scariest Ghosts Caught On Tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
nice one. watched the whole thning.

"the smell of rose and sulfur". This is common for ghost appearances. But I wonder why? What is it about SULFUR that it is smelled in connection with other dimensions?

Probably Ghost Farts

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
Minij

I found the orbs fascinating too. Although photographed ones i am dubious of. I have a photograph of my son stood in our living room and there are orbs everywhere around him. But these i take to be dust particles.

Actually, just looked back at some of those photos and even though it is strange (ie, that another photo, taken on the same day, in the same room shows NO orbs)....i am still going with the dust particle theory.
Unless you mean you have captured the glowing orbs, in which case, sorry about all that

I agree, there can be thousands of explanations of photographed orbs from dust to insects to rain to lens flare. I am no expert therefore I am not sure about the ones I photohraphed though. I dont want to post them here, I dont think it is the right thread and I will get all kinds of replies saying that I faked it.

Anyway the orbs that are recorded in the program dont look fake. Having said that in the case of the lady in the basement reaching to the ceiling, I am not sure if that is real. It seems like there could have been some studio trickery there.

The basket ball sized orb has structure to it. Looks like it isnt moving randomly. It seems to know where to go.

There is much research to do in this area and until it can be explained, people will continue to think that it is a supernatural event.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
"the smell of rose and sulfur". This is common for ghost appearances. But I wonder why? What is it about SULFUR that it is smelled in connection with other dimensions? Anybody out there with some interesting info on that?

Sulphur is the modern term for "brimstone", as in "fire and brimstone", as in some spirits may be ascending from Hell to interact with the living.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey great video, hadn't seen much of the stuff on it other then the first scene. The only reason I'd say the first scene wasn't a hoax, was because of the look on the man's face, if he was a ghost hoaxer is he also a grade a actor? I mean any ghost story could have evidence found to debunk it, but I think the man in that part had the rope still on his neck cause he wanted out of the attic and he didn't think of pulling the rope off.

My theory on ghosts has been the same since I was 12. The great Albert Einstein proved that Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only passed on. The energy of a human as with all animals, does not decay at death. This energy is left to flow through the universe, or is stuck to circle and stay by the plane it was created on which would be earth(who knows). Although this energy cannot be explained, neither can the spark of life given to a fetus while in growth. I believe your energy at death is directly related to where your soul ends up. Anger, Anxiety, and Purpose are three examples of energy that may make a spirit stay on this plane. A soul that has accepted its death may be more likely to be comprised of lighter energy and simply float off. I may be rambling and I'm sorry but any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
Hey great video, hadn't seen much of the stuff on it other then the first scene. The only reason I'd say the first scene wasn't a hoax, was because of the look on the man's face, if he was a ghost hoaxer is he also a grade a actor? I mean any ghost story could have evidence found to debunk it, but I think the man in that part had the rope still on his neck cause he wanted out of the attic and he didn't think of pulling the rope off.

Thats what i thought too. I know someone said it looked like a hoax because why would he wait for the cameraman to be filming him before he took the rope off, but the cameraman was there already....it's not like he had to wait for someone to show up with a recorder.

I like your theory on energy. Maybe you're right, maybe it is things like anger and anxiety that keep them hanging around. That would explain ghost children to me. It always seemed terrible to think that any child dying would have to "hang around in the spirit world", but if they are anxious, perhaps thats why.
Still kinda sad though.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well it is sad in a sense for a spirit never to realize or achieve it's true potetial. Hopefully at one point or another the ghost eventually loses steam and begins to continue on with it's journey. Other entities such as demons and spirits, might have came to life simply from someones mind. Its said that poltergiests target children or fearful people in order to gain enough energy to interact. So could this be the same with demons? For example a person thinks up a demon, lets say its a demon that eats children. Other people hear about this demon and begin to think about it, whether they think it's real or fake the positive and negative energys fuel the thought and make it more then it ever was. I know demons weren't a question up here but their something I've been thinking about alot. Anyone else have any input on demons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join