It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal found in Middletown home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Arsenal found in Middletown home

www.wtnh.com

They tell News Channel 8 they've found everything from automatic rifles, to handguns, to martial arts equipment and what they're calling buckets of ammunition.
No charges have been filed at this time and the name of the home owner has not been released.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Another step in "project disarm?"

No charges filed? To get a warrant the police must have had cause to believe a crime has been committed. No?

This has propaganda marks all over it. Even the local "conservative" AM talk shows were saying over and over how there should be a cap on how many firearms an individual may own despite an early barrage of callers standing up for the suspect saying he hasn't been charged with anything and this is an obvious anti-gun stunt. After the first commercial break the calls were apparently better screened as no more 2nd amendment proponents got through for the next two hours.

What's the crime? If he hasn't committed any crime I want to see a lawsuit of Biblical proportions! Demand so much compensation the award would be an affront to the Catholic bankroll!

www.wtnh.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As long as he is legally able to own a gun, what difference should it make how many he chooses to own? This is obviously an attempt to portray gun owners and collectors as a potential threats to their communities.

It may also be an attempt to see how complacent the community is to unconstitutional acts such as gun confiscations, illegal search & seizures, and detentions.

The next time it happens, it'll probably be on a much larger scale if they receive no resistance to this illegal act. Take for example how they confiscated guns during the hurricane Katrina aftermath using force..

[edit on 1/24/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That man is a true patriot

He was just stocking up guns to hand out to the neighbors when TSHTF

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Golack]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow, this is an ancient post.

Since it's been dragged out again I post a link to an update:

City man Indicted for Illegal Gun Possession

NEW HAVEN — Timothy Jacobs, 59, of Highland Avenue, Middletown, was indicted Wednesday on a charge of illegal possession of an SWD Street Sweeper, a 12-gauge shotgun.

All this hype about bombs and crazy weapons police supposedly confiscated and he's only being indicted on having an unregistered, short barrel, 12-gauge.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"If he was a collector, or if he was up to something more sinister"? Ugh they just have to throw that stuff in there, I am suprised they didnt throw the word constitutionalist in there. Sinister constitutionalist ideas, that would have been great if they would have done that.

You know for conservative talk show hosts to say there should be a cap on what us private citizens should be allowed to own, just shows me how far of the conservative path they have strayed. The founding fathers have to be rolling over in their graves at the direction this country is heading. Get ready for more and more of this crap, I think I will get some cosmoline grease and start burying some stuff.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I didnt even look at the date derrrrrr! That is kind of suspicious that they only charged him for having a short barreled shot gun.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
They have to charge and convict him of something to prevent being sued. Once he is convicted he can no longer bring litigation against them.

I didn't look at the date either, but it still was worth a look.

[edit on 1/24/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How much more people?

What crime did this man commit? wheres the victim?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

All male citizens capable of military duty are Militia, damn act like arm yourselves learn to shoot and learn field craft..

No excuse... this stuff is only going to get worse we all see it everyday here article after article of continuous usurpations of our rights.. let them know we still preserve the spirit of resistance, All American citizens arm yourselves while you still can...

The Militia must become a strong presence once again.. and let these traitors to our Constitution know enough is enough...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by C0le]

new topics

top topics

join