It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alphabet as a Hyper Dimensional Representation of Pi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I was going through the Illuminatus Observor, which some of you here know is Fetch's blog where he reveals his rather unique views of just what the Occult is and is not, how it is and is not crafted, and what meanings are and are not as such pertains to the mass accepted occult literature.

I know he has studied alot of Masonic literature over the years. He often quotes various Masonic work and seems to have a high regard for what he calls "Continental Masons".

Aside from all that, he says that reality ultimately is crafted around the Letters, and that there is an Occult science based around the Letters that remains to this day a pretty tightly held secret even as there are secretions of this knowledge everywhere.

In his article The Alphabet as a Hyper-dimensional representation of Pi, he shows how the Alphabet can be formed around Pi to create his version of the Omnific Word.

He as this to say about it:

"Above and beyond all of this, the Alphabet remains a hyper-dimensional representation of Pi. As such, it is necessary to resolve, at a fundemental level (as scales on the musical scale), the precise location of the Letters as they are fused to Pi. In order to accomplish this, we must treat the Alphabet as a form of code, break it into its constituent components, and resolve the pattern as they too must be representative of precise patterns found in Pi."

He does not really do a great job explaining what is being said here; however, he reveals the precise patterns.

I would like to hear if others can observe what he is seeing and wonder if there is anyone here that can bring some insights as to what they see in this information.

the article can be found at
illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
But pi is a scalar. Are you saying that you have some kind of eigenvalue equation thing worked out. There's no way of arranging the alphabet into a square matrix, so I guess pi would have to be the eigenvalue, the alphabet its corresponding eigenvector, and you have some matrix, A, such that

A*x = pi*x

where A is a 26*26 matrix, and x = [a,b,c,...,z]

So the two big questions (for me anyway) are:
1) What is the nature of the matrix A?
2) Why would anyone care?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think BFC is going over to the dark side

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I like the cut of his jib. It'll take a while to read all that, and quite a while longer to get it... I have seen another interpretation of letter shapes before that was almost as confusing, but it's not really relevent here. Anyways he has some interesting ideas going on in that head of his.

illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...
The first key to an observation of the Illuminatus is to understand clear that "the God" is the Alphabet; the "gods" are the Letters. In this way does "Cain", which stands on "one leg", is a cipher for the Letter "I", while the Letter A is "Able", wherein to be "able" is to "stand on two feet". In this way does the letter j and i share design parallels, or that "candy Cain's" appear on the Winter Solstice even as the celebration is set against the rebirth of Osiris/Dionysus.

Maybe if I have time I'll force myself to read it all.. though I wont make any promises about understanding any of it.

new topics

top topics

join