It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shock Doctrine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hello All,

For the ones that have no idea who Naomi Klein is here a wiki link:
Naomi Klein

She has a new book called The Shock Doctrine.
www.naomiklein.org...

She is currently promoting her new book in The Netherlands and I heard she was visiting NL giving lectures.

With the "shock doctrine" Klein aims on using the massive disorientation and panic that arise after serious events such as war, terrorist attacks and calamities, by carrying out unpopular economic measures corporations and associated NGO (non governmental organisations, World Bank, IMF etc.) implemend unpopular ecnomic measures in the "shock teritory".

Please check the award winning shock doctrine short film

These so-called economic and social shocktherapy philosophy found it's origin in the nineteen fifties, in which two controversial research workers experimented impetuously and philosophised in their own fields:
Dr Ewan Cameron and Milton Friedman.

I personally think this woman is right.
Just look at 911 all the shock that was caused all sheeple loved bush ! He was THE leader, Shock and AW and look now most of the sheeple are begining to see they were wrong.
She repeats a lot of time the same info but it's the truth I believe.

Later more.
What do you think?
Are we all victims of social shock therapy?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There have been threads about it before, and yes, its true im afraid.

Personally I see all the old beliefs getting flushed down the toilet. Nothing is really as it seems these days. The money system is the root of it.

Here is a thread started today about how it really works: Link.

Here is another thread about how the government (Pentacon) are missing 2.3 trillion dollars: Link. That was 6 years ago, so expect it to be even larger now. They have no idea where it is.

The truth is that all these wars are really funded by the private bankers for greed and profit. They use money to lobby the congress into accepting whatever law they wish to pass. The president is just a puppet to the real shadow government. Doesnt matter who you vote for either. The "bad guys" are funded by the private bankers as well, since wars create massive profits. Not for the country, but for the bankers who lend them money to have wars.

The US national debt is currently 9 trillion dollars. Guess who they owe the money too? The private bankers. Pretty good interest on that money I bet.

Who are these private bankers? The Bilderberg Group.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

join