It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Reptillians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is a public service announcement..

I have been looking over a few threads about Reptillians now and have decided to post some scientific methods of discovering if your friend/enemy/relative/boss or political representative is a Reptillian.

1.He(or she) has a slightly green tinge to his skin.

2.He(or she) is unusually warty or scaly.

3.When offered a plate of pate de fois gras and a glass of Côte Rôtie La Landonne 1978.
He(or she) instead opts to catch flies around the lightshade or slither towards the mousehole on the skirting board.

4.When conducting a boardmeeting in an air-conditioned room you find your boss begins to slow down and possibly fall asleep.This is always a good time to propose a raise for yourself.

5.Upon questioning your MP about the plight and solution to the expanding housing problem due to the fear and uncertainty of expanding interest rates and resulting negative equity.He(or she)answers..

"RIBBIT".

Please please please... If I have missed any feel free to expand.
This is obviously a concern for some people and I feel it is our duty to share our combined knowledge to prevent them taking over the world..Or at least your local pond.

Thanks.
Agent_T
CEO of ..

Keeping
Reptillians
Away from
People.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hmm, I will definitely take point 3 into account when that happens to me again. Thanks for that.
Another usual giveaway is if the person is either a Monarch or has a very very high position in the government. They're virtually guaranteed to be lizards then.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I want to thank AGENT_T for for bringing this K.R.A.P. to our attention.

I was worried about myself after a boating trip, the water was rough, and I was looking a little green after being tossed around. I've also had a couple plantar warts on one foot that needed to be cleared up with medical intervention.

My big worry now is that I've notices some dry skin on my forehead and hands, plus some almost scaly formations on my elbows and the heals of my feet.
I also hate to admit a preference to warmer temperatures.

If I start to palpebrate or develop nictitating membranes, please, someone shoot me.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Don't worry anxietydisorder, I'll be outside your door with a 12 gauge at the first sign.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
One time I picked up this hott chick at a bar, she was really wierd and kept looking deep into my eyes so I ended up bringing her home and sleeping with her. The only thing wrong was that she had these huge beauty marks all over her back, It was like sleeping with a toad. Maybe she was a reptillian?

top topics

join