It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money - where do they come from

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
"They"= the people that decide when to print money, how much to print, and to who to give the newly printed money.
When "they" want to put money into the system they give it to some private banks to lend to people.

Only trough banks money gets into the economy - which means "grow or disappear" for any business, because they have to pay back more than they borrowed, and there is no other source of money than the banks, so there is no chance to pay back more unless you borrow some more.

That means more and more money around = inflation, growth and recession.
Inflation is like a tax - it does not matter if someone takes 3% of your money or the value of the money goes down 3%.
It also means that if the economy does not grow it collapses, in no way it can be a sustainable economy. Growth cannot go on forever, but it is forced to do so because of the way the money enter the system.

Money As Debt :
video.google.com...

Those who print the money should lend them at 0% interest.
Aren't they representing the people - which have given them the power to print money ? Why is there the need for the middleman, the bank ?

Private institutions should never be in control of the monetary mass

[edit on 12-10-2007 by pai mei]

[edit on 12-10-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
- Henry Ford

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws."
- Meyer Rothschild

Your entire country is owned by private bankers from the Bilderberg Group (Rockefeller, Rothschild and others).

I like this thread. Start asking these questions.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Copernicus]

join