It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 28 – The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wynnwynn

I've heard of the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and I was a bit skeptical at first, but I know to understand it better to order to make a conclusion.

I really think Edgar Cayce has reincarnated just like everyone else does (reincarnates).

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Having been somewhat thru the ringer of what appears to be alien B.S. and illusions, I can only conclude at this time that with currently known technologies such as cloning and communications implants, that many of these things or illusions can be possible.

The biblical equivalent of salvation can take forms such as genetic sampling, memory chips; copying, storing spirits in limbo or referred to as: sleeping etc.
Most likely David Wilcock probably has implants somewhere in his skull and is genetically related or arranged to appear as Edgar Cayce. I'm not a scientist or scholar but from making I.Q. comparisons between him and Edgar Cayce, he seems to be more intelligent and aware,but never the less confused and or suspicious about his identity and where this information is coming from. He may actually be spiritually recycled, but how could he really know?
Some have mentioned people saved spiritually in some type of crystal. In some way we are very much like computer programs afterall, whether we like it or not.

Many sci-fi shows may have their basis from these technologies in some type of disclosure or what some writers actually believe are just their own ideas. One such movie is Brainstorm with Christopher Walken. Imagine the technology such as a super computer(s) with amplifiers and receivers placed around the globe. Many of these sites are most likely Holy places such as Mecca and the Dome of the Rock. Remember the Ark of the Covenant might have also been one of these technologies. So, why does God need hardware?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wynnwynn

In fact, any individual with a valid past-life memory of Edgar Cayce would, in all likelihood, want to keep that memory to herself or himself because the notoriety of that information might jeopardize the purpose for which the soul entered into its present incarnation.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
David Wilcock is a poser with no intuitive talent whose audience are hippies that never made it out of the bong and anyone who is looking for answers in the totally wrong place. He is a sociopath and a charleton. Anyone who personally claims to be someone of fame in order to gather an audience is a disturbed loser who could never amount to anything in real life. David Wilcock is a joke and dangerous. Not unlike David Koresh, Jim Jones, and Charles Manson. The only difference between Wilcock and the three I mentioned is that those other three were smarter than Wilcock.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I know that confronting the fact you have a past before birth is a difficult notion. You your self may feel like your living out a B rated movie. Personally I do, stuggling just to find a basic satisfation of life. It hasn't been perfected throughout the human life cycle and Christian scientific
ideals are limits to public science. Our most published book says we were created in 2000 B.C. and public schools produce most of our modern commedians. I figure I would atleast say some princibles need time to discover. I have thoughts in my past life I was Draconian. I struggle just to come to grips with that. That is not not the extent of my full life cycle but it makes me want to want to stop being conscious of past lives.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I am scepical, too about him beeing th reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.He would , too make sense as a Hoax, for distraction.
and where does he get all his ´black op´inside information from?

would be interesting, what Cayce thinks about him..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join