It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 28 – The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 28 – The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

The ATS MIX team interviews a gentleman that they met at the San Jose UFO Expo named Wynn Free. He has a fascinating account about a man that claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. We encourage our listeners to check out these websites to obtain more information about Wynn Free, David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce here:

www.theinsidescoop.org...

speedoflove.iwarp.com...

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 57:54
file: atsmix_2621.mp3
size: 27149k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There's a very recent video interview with David Wilcock here at the Project Camelot website - I think about 3 hours worth. I'm not sure I buy the Cayce thing but David has a lot of interesting things to say on the UFO subject. I also like the way he speaks about his life, relating his experiences, it feels like I have known him somehow... weird but yeah... I can relate to his childhood. He's a very interesting guy with a lot of synchronicities and coincidences going on in his life and with other people.

Admittedly, I haven't listened to your ATS interview, but then again, why go to the supermarket for milk when you can get it straight from the cow!

Might give it a listen later though, thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
MOO!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Similar appearance of Wilcock and those he has been closely associated with to Edgar Cayce and his associates. Supposedly, when one dies, and the soul leaves the body, it carries a memory of the DNA imprint so when the soul enters a new body it programs the DNA of the new entity with the imprint of the past life. There are studies on the web regarding this phenomena. See the website of Joseph Myers - www.reincarnation2002.com. Also, people tend to reincarnate in soul groups, so the same people reappear in your life who were present in past incarnations.

come on.. the bodys of a man will completly dissolve after death.

sounds a bit like like wishfull thinkin.
, but a new reincarnation of Cayce in times like these surelly would be interesting.
perhaps he could throw his 2C in about the NWO takeover.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't feel like reincarnation is impossible but I don't believe it happens the instant that one dies. If the population were somehow miracalously taken down to say 2 people, think how long it would take for others to reincarnate.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

yes , should be discussed..

I have some Cayce books, i dont know where the texts say how many years lie between reincarnations. other authers say, about 200 years.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by anti72]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

if brain size was all that makes a difference in "animal" intelligence then we are not the highest on the scale for being the smartest creatures here but we have an extra component in our brains that is not present in animal brains.if we didnt have it we would be dumber than some of our pets and zoo creatures.ecclesiastes 3:21 king james version or tanakh.animals have a different spirit in their brains than modern adamic type man has.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i dont see the point, where do I say one word about brain size??
what do you mean with the animal comparison? you think, animals reincarnate in human bodies ?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I must say you again put forth another excellent ATS Mix for us to enjoy, thank you.

What is interesting at least to me is when you have an experience and you expect something to happen in a certain way only to discover at some point you get your answer in a complete different manner then you expected.

If you just understood what I wrote without getting a headache I'll buy the next round of beers when/if we shall ever meet.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wilcox a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? Not a chance! There is no way that Wilcox is a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. If Wilcox is truly a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce then let Wilcox lay down on his back on a table or couch, and close his eyes, and lets put a book on his chest. When he gets done meditating or what ever it is he supposedly thinks he is doing; then let him tell us about the contents of the book that was on his chest that his eyes never saw. Edgar Cayce stated that he could learn about stuff from books in such a manner; let Wilcox do it to prove he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. If he can't then he alone proved he is fake; if he can, then he alone proved he is real. Put him to his own reincarnation test.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
To the OP. Maybe you could post the starting time of the interview? The ATSmix I have downloaded and listened to for 20 minutes is about all kinds of stuff that really doesn't interest me (like the Hilton mutant). I just hear a lot of snickering and trying to be funny stuff.

On Wilcock. I loved his interview from Project Camelot. Seems to be a nice guy who is trying to know and grow, but the reincarnation bit is the least interesting about him, he should let that go, IMHO.
Is like coming up with a good solid scientific discovery and just when people say OOoooHH impressive!, add "And by the way, I am the reincarnation of Einstein."

Trying to proof reincarnation is nonsensical, because it is always about information (identity) traveling through time and space without possible verification in a positive scientific way (there is no positive evidence yet of a carrier of this information, even though we can speculate on the existence of a timeless grid). Theories like channeling/remote viewing or possible other ways of gathering information are at least as plausible. Reincarnation based on physical likeness is in my view the ultimate joke. Sorry, the person that tries to reincarnate in a body that is similar to the body he had in a previous live must be the biggest narcisist ever. If reincarnation is guided by higher powers that would choose for such a reincarnation, they would be underestimating our intelligence. It would be like sending down Jesus again with beard and dress and the heavenly smile we know from the pictures. So they would be sure we would recognize him.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Pjotr]

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Pjotr]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I feel exactly the same way. Wilcock seems a gentle person, a good guy, a fascinating guy.The Cayce part is a bit like agreeing with every ounce of David Icke's lectures - until he mentions the Reptilians!

I finally got to catch the interview! I liked the way things like the Law of One and energy fields were put into layman's terms, some of what David says goes voom! right over my head so it was good for Wynn to step in and explain these concepts in a way I can easily understand.

Anyone fascinated by this ATS mix interview, I highly recommend going over to the Project Camelot website and watching David's interview. He explains his lucid dreams and experiences in believable detail. I say believable, because he talks about other more 'normal' things that make you go 'heh this happens to me too'. He reminds me of some of my old flatmates, his childhood reminds me a bit of myself! It's a charming story, well worth hearing, regardless which side of the fence you sit on.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reincarnation

hmm

so the statistics of death rates and birth rates would have to line up exactly, right ?

which means no population growth, because for every death, there has to be a birth right ?

where is the rule book on this stuff ?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

To the OP. Maybe you could post the starting time of the interview? The ATSmix I have downloaded and listened to for 20 minutes is about all kinds of stuff that really doesn't interest me (like the Hilton mutant). I just hear a lot of snickering and trying to be funny stuff.

The humor is intentional because, what you may not realize, is the ATS MIX show was created to bring NEW PEOPLE to our home here at AboveTopSecret.Com who may not have a clue what all the serious subjects are about. IF we can peak their curiosity just a bit and get them to our home here, then maybe they will learn what ATS is all about and see the absolute abundance of intelligent people and topics that we have to offer. If we just hit them with a bunch of scientific facts.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. There is already a show like that.... sorry, will pass.

Thanks for your comments though.

Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Guys, I love your effort, but this is nonsense.

Hey Rah, let's have a conversation. No? Oh, right I don't have a groupie girlfriend for you to get into.

I'm getting a message...

Next.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

If you think this was nonsense.... wait for SHOW 29 - The Secrets Of Olyphant, Pennsylvania. We take them as they come and try to make some sense out of it. Sometimes, as you will hear soon, it is a tedious task.

Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
reply to post by Pjotr

The humor is intentional because, what you may not realize, is the ATS MIX show was created to bring NEW PEOPLE to our home here at AboveTopSecret.Com who may not have a clue what all the serious subjects are about. IF we can peak their curiosity just a bit and get them to our home here, then maybe they will learn what ATS is all about and see the absolute abundance of intelligent people and topics that we have to offer. If we just hit them with a bunch of scientific facts.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. There is already a show like that.... sorry, will pass.

Thanks for your comments though.

Dave

Your welcome. I am sorry I didn't notice your intentions immediatly. Most important is that you guys are having fun doing it, and I think you have, and that more people will be caught in the luring mindtrap ATS can be.
Just avoid the word "Paris Hilton", and you will spare us the company of the mindless skiny blonds and scary dogs. I will try again to catch the Wilcock bit.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Hello to all the posters. This is Wynn Free, who was interviewed on this show and I would like to make some comments and replies to some of your posts.

First of all, I'd like to address RiotComing. There are many aspects of David's work which he does not usually address publically which I dealt with very carefully in the book. If you study the circumstances tying Wilcock to Cayce, statistically,the odds connecting the two of them are billions to one whether you believe in reincarnation or not. Please visit www.caycesback.com and click on the proof. There's far more to this connection than the fact that they look similar.

And then there is the voice speaking through Wilcock which delivers some of the wisest counsel on the challenges of being a human being in this current period of mankind. This wisdom stands on its own, whether or not you believe wilcock was cayce or in reincarnation.

Then there is the very interesting cosmology presented by wilcock's source, who identifies itself as a group soul, on how soul evolution works over many lifetimes. although i can't validate this directly, it makes sense tome and a lot of readers.

And then there is this amazing experience which occurred for me two years into writing the book, where my girflriend spontaneously started to channel a voice which identified itself as the Council of Elohim. I was extremely skeptical at first. I thought she was making it up. I thought it might be negative. I asked them if they could predict a newspaper headline and then they did this successfully and predicted the exact weekend the headline would occur. I was a physics major in Berkeley and I have had the same mistrust of channelling that many of you might have. I had the fear that I might be tempted to give up my power to an outside source. But this was in my face and i decided I would continue to ask questions and make up my mind about it over time.

My girlfriend hadn't read the book and I asked all the questions that were coming up for me regarding the premises of wilcock'schannelings. You can read the original website which i put up in 2002 - www.conversationswithmygirlfriend.com. You'll note that all the parties referred to in the website are anonymous. The book was not yet published and i felt that if I told my story and identified myself publically, i would lose my credibility as an author. This experience included many personal wise counselings and a miracle of amazing healing for my sister.

I don't ask that anyone believe any channelled messages blindly. But in this case, I believe both the story and the channellings of both Wilcock and myself are worthy of study so at least you have the data to draw your own conclusions.

I did tell the story on my interview with Johnny and Dave. Listening to the interview is a good first step in deciding if you want to spend any more time on this.

The incidence of possible reincarnation of Cayce is far less important than the current messages from what i believe to be cayce's source. But the reincarnation connection gives far more credibility to the mesages and was an important aspect in getting the book published in the first place.

I thank you all for taking your time to post and I will try to fit in answering some of your additional questions over the next few days.

Wynn Free - principal author, The Reinarnation of Edgar Cayce?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Warm greetings to Wynn, good to see you on this thread. I have one burning question, I hope it's not an obvious one, but, at which point does the soul enter a new body? Is it at the point of conception? Is it during the gestation process? Is it at birth? At which point does the DNA reprogramming take place?

It's a fascinating subject, I'm glad to have listened to the interview and now I'll have to go back to the Camelot interview again to get a better handle on things this time around - regarding the more complicated aspects.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Riot - Thanks for taking your time to listen to the show. Many of the posters drew conclusions without really studying the topic or listening to the show. This is controversial stuff and I always preface all my presentations telling people not to believe anything I say, but to at least give it consideration. I noticed many posters were skeptical of reincarnation and others were skeptical of the Wilcock/Cayce connection. It's ok to be skeptical. You shouldn't adopt any new point of view until you personally validate it for yourself. But it's best to be open minded. How can someone be certain that reincarnation is not real? How can someone be certain that David is not Cayce? Best to be neutral and explore it all without prejudice. There's a lot of facts, figures, correllations, within this story that give both cases considerable arguments in favor.

Concerning reincarnation, the way that I have come to understand it, when you're inbetween lives you exist as energy in a matrix in another time line. You have a degree of awareness, but you're stuck in your position in the matrix. The only way to shift your position is to take on another body. Once you're born, your awareness of why you chose to be born has gone and you're once again amnesiac regarding the big picture of your evolution. you're in the illusion of the physical world where it seems that all you are is your body. The reason people tend to look like their past life is because the soul energy memorizes the matrix of the dna strings and when it enters the new body it programs the dna of the new body with that of the previous life.

When does the soul enter the body? I actually asked that question in my own personal channelings (see www.theinsidescoop.org and www.conversationswithmygirlfriend.com) . The answer was that there is a great degree of variability. Some souls hover around the body for a long time. Some come in when it's in the womb and some come in at the moment of birth. It just so happens I have the audio of that channeling posted on esnips and you can listen to it at

www.esnips.com...

thanks again for being interested....................wynn

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join