It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
YOU THINK THE WAY EVERYONE MUST THINK .THATS ALL TRUE ,BUT I THINK BY NOW MOST OF THE PEOPLE HAS ALREADY BE MANAGED THROUGH THE POWER OF THE INFLUENCES THAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS , SUCH AS TELEVISION ,INTERNET,RADIO,ETC.BUT NOW IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I love how "aliens are not real" sparks some interest, but if you try to convince people on ATS that Nibiru is not real they simply give you the cold shoulder.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
well im doin g project in school,
they are asking us if there is another intellegence life form in the universe,
well i say yes and no.
yes because scientest say a normal human being only uses 5% of there brain so how and what are we doing with the rest of 95%, i stronly belive that in the futut we will use it for so called "aliens"'maybe"
but no because yes we do have area 51 n secret aircraft.
like this article,
it say how come no one has said anything before.
its because we belive what we here and say.
but u have to see it to belive it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
They are a hideous lie, created by the Global Elite in order to manipulate the public into a one world government. Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occured and we started getting abduction reports. Alien abductions are actually part of the Global Elite's mind control program. And UFOs are actually top secret US military craft. How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies. If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

Do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by wildcat]

Hi everyone I am glad to be in such a forum were I can meet with like minded people.
Can I just say that this quote is the most looney that I have just read. Who gives a damn as to why these UFO wants to meet such primitive people as us. The fact that the Governments know about the Aliens and trying their best to keep humanity from knowing about them is not a lie but a fact and this alone should be a concern to us all.
wildcat what do you mean by the, Global Elite? who are they? and what facts do you have to make such fantastic claims?
Lastly what is this warning that you write down?
Do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life? Please explain.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

er, i think aliens wud be very interested in this planet, due to its RESOURCES. how do you think they build their spaceships and cities, with moonbeams? they need natural resources, including FOOD resources... and this planet has plenty. they may also be fond of a watery environment, which this planet also has.

also, how do you explain all the earlier religious sitings and paintings of ufos? and contact experiences. and stories of 'men from the sky' interbreeding with human women in societies across the globe.
and so on ad nauseum.

aliens are just beings from planets other than earth. we are aliens from their perspective. its nothing bizarre. there are bililons of planets out there in the universe. of course intelligent creatures exist on some of them; and given all the textual, physical and oral/historical, and artistic evidence, it seems pretty clear they have visited earth, been here for some time and possibly even 'created' humans and life on this planet. e.g. they could have 'terraformed the planet. even we probly have the ability to terraform mars if we want to make it more suitable for us. wats weird about them having done the same to earth?

the purpose, identity and nature of the alien presence is what's not being told to people. this is where the deception and manipulation wud be likely to come into it.

the idea is - once enuf ppl realize there ARE aliens, the govt will admit it; but they then put SPIN on it to control the situation and people's response to it. they will want to make people believe whatever about aliens that suits their agenda possibly.

i wud just ignore what anyone says and keep looking for what the evidence - physical/anecdotal says. the more evidence you accumulate, the better. then u can look for patterns and get at the truth without relying on what other people say.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Dear wildcat,

I apologize to you and I am deeply sorry as I miss understood your message.
I further want to thank you for your response to my message.

Please accept my apology.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by vampirepan]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
They are a hideous lie, created by the Global Elite in order to manipulate the public into a one world government. Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occured and we started getting abduction reports. Alien abductions are actually part of the Global Elite's mind control program. And UFOs are actually top secret US military craft. How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies. If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

Do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by wildcat]

If you really believed this, you would have posted this in the aliens/ufo forum with links/pics etc to back up your claim.

As it is, you have posted this in skunkworks so you dont have to back up what you are saying...why is this?

is it just a rant?

Bill Cooper wasnt exactly the most reliable source...
Can you prove ufo's are gov military craft? and as others have said, what about drawings and text depiciting flying gods/aliens/spaceships that go way back before we (as in the current countries/races) were around (1000's of years)

Nasa and other us government agencies wouldnt be covering up certain things if what you are saying was true, ie; nasa airbrushing photo's and the like..

If you think about it there has to be another form of life out there. The universe is so large there has to be a galaxy where there is a sun close enough to a planet that has a moon to create gravity and gives the stepping stones for life to develop etc etc, to think otherwise is a bit narrow minded imho...

but as this is skunkworks, its just my 2c

[edit on 23/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Well said - some people only want to hear you agreeing with them...which is funny as this is a conspiracy discussion board!!

I dont belive there is a planet x, and that its going to wipe us out (no tangible proof at all)...and it will be funny to see all these people making claims about this retract their statements when it doesnt come to fruition in 2010/2012 or whenever the latest one is predicted for....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have decided to join the scholarly skeptics and not believe specifically in the aliens at Dulce Base and the Dulce Papers' stories and reports about children, adults and women being imprisoned, tortured and "soul" trapped.

There is enough false stories out there and it is time for some real evidence. Because I believe that what is at stake is my important belief system and why should I keep on easily believing controversial things.

After research for ONE full year on this topic at other sites, and because of my christian faith, which can be damaged IF THESE DULCE CLAIMS are true, I would LIKE TO REQUEST more solid proof.

Vidoes, clear videos, artifacts, and pictures. Documents can be faked.

I am new here, so out of respect to other alien believing posters and scholars, I appreciate your discussion.

But my advice to others, is to not be ashamed to demand more proof.

I just can't believe in these claims, which I USED to believe in.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

aright, first u said aliens are not reall.
then u said they wouldnt travel millions of light years just to see a primitive planet.
like u said ,the craft ur seeing and the ones that have been reported in the past few years are US military crafts. if thats so, our planet is almost to the point that we (the people)wil understand and remember what the point of life is, not just war, power, money, etc... that being said we wouldnt be a primitive planet anymore.

also, therehas been many reports of ufo's way before we discovered internet, airplains , cars, and many other things. our ancients all around the world left behind some very important information that we are missing.
they did say "people from the heavens came". every ancient culture and beliefs and event are exactly the same, maybe few things change ', but most of them r the same, just different names and different ways to call what they were seeing..
ancient cultures from what is asia know believed they saw flying dragons, the greeks said they saw flying shields, atlantis said flying boats, egyptians would call them huge birds and so oon. the point is they saw something in the sky that came down and told them to build massive stone temples and figures. ask yourself this.. why were they building stone monuments that to this day there is few we cant even duplicate cause the stones are sooo big that we dont have the technology to do? and the ones we can are a long process and work with our NEW technology.

the new world order might be also true, it could be the day we all unite as a world, no more countries, no more goverment no more war, no poor, equal right for everyone, no petty laws or ussless officials.

my point is,
there is soooo much space in this universe and so much knowledge out there, so much life and space.
and yes they would come and visit because they obviosly have the technology to get here like is for us to go across the world on a plane. they came here 1,000,000 of years ago for gold and other natural resorces that how they discovered life our here on earth. while they did mining and all this other stff they needed they left few monuments and signs behind for the generation smart enough to decode it.
if they came here such a long time ago, imagine all the technology and knowledge they have now.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I dont think the reason is as nefarious. People have been encouraged to look for Unidentified Flying Objects. Governements around the world took UFOs very very seriously, because an UFO could have been a red aircraft that was able to evade radar detection. Getting people to look for Aliens got them more motivated to haul equipment along, to map any sightings.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Aliens are very very real, working as Doctors and scientists and very very good at telling us it is all in the mind!
Us silly humans believe everything we are told. Infact we are so gullable, we need people telling s what to do. We need Laws to keep us in check. That we are so thick we need others to make choices for us.We go along with it as this is what we are born to believe. Believe in yourself. Never back down, if you know your own mind.
If you see an aliens you will know and no one will persuade otherwise.They look like any other human. I have met them and until they turn on their magic, you would never know. I haven't gone public. There is no point. I have a hard enough time on here sometimes.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

So half of you does not exist? You do know you are part alien, right.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'd love to know what that off topic post said! lol
For the record, if anyone is keeping any, I saw another alien Doctor the other day. He was standing with his back to me and did not look round as he knew I would recognise him from Kings. It is getting more bizarre by the minute and I'm forgetting if i've mentioned it or not, which is unlike me. The same night a golden orb darted across the room towards me, then for a split second disappeared and then reappeared making a very slight crackle as it came towards me. I must admit, I don't mind orbs, but that one did make me jump!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join