It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wow. The frequent threads saying they now the truth without anything to back up their claims is approaching to a ridiculous level.

This goes to both sides of the fence. ATS is becoming the mecca of know-it-alls, prophet-wannabes and blatant hoaxers.

Good job ATS.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am seeing a definitive prevalence of robust debunking on this site today. It appears focused, contrived, and malevolent. Why come to a conspiracy theory site and denounce what made Jackie Gleason go half mad after he and Nixon went for a 19th hole nitecap? Go blog on Republican's are us, or Rush website if you don't want to keep an open mind. We don't need your kind here that makes blatant blanket condemning statements.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I am seeing a definitive prevalence of robust debunking on this site today. It appears focused, contrived, and malevolent. Why come to a conspiracy theory site and denounce what made Jackie Gleason go half mad after he and Nixon went for a 19th hole nitecap? Go blog on Republican's are us, or Rush website if you don't want to keep an open mind. We don't need your kind here that makes blatant blanket condemning statements.

Haven't you heard of free will and the freedom of speech? You guys should know that since you guys preach that often.

So if an opinion doesn't 'jive' with a specific group regardless of a majority or minority it simply gets shut down? Huh? Sounds like dictatorship to me. Aren't you guys against that? Dictatorship?

Also I thought ATS is about 'Deny Ignorance?' Isn't ignoring proof and facts 'allowing ignorance'? Isn't critical analyzing 'denying ignorance'?

Last time I checked my reality (which is the same reality for the 6.5 billion of people on Earth), proof and evidence in validating credibility
is the way reality works. Or is it that someone in here is living in another kind of reality?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by wildcat

How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies.

Hi wildcat, maybe you find this some interesting information, so that it maybe change your point of view in your point above?.www.ufoartwork.com...

He wildcat, have you in the meantime take notice of the info at this site, www.ufoartwork.com...
and are you willing to give your opinion about it?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
from this we could assume that they chose names and places for different alien race names for ET i come up with earth as it is were we live and supposed visits from them are regular? as some might say does any one think that this could be a possiblity that they were named after places or infact maybe this names could be abreviated to a name of a certain type or certain group of humans as in where some wct differently to others e.g. chavez - in sports gear full tracksuit bit of bling and a cap. goth - piercings black hair black dreiry clothes.

these are some of my view points on what it could be

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by andayt

I have no idea what you just said...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I totally believe this, over the past 10 years I have gotten interested in this whole ET thing and have watched many programs about it and read many theories about it. Near the end of World War II craft were seen flying over the White House, nothing too special about them at all. America stole some kind of technology from the Germans which was an under ground base in Germany. They took all the scientists etc away to 'Area 51'. The whole alien existence is a hoax and always has been. The American government have been pulling the wool over peoples eyes for years. In context to UFO sightings 80% are seen in America. Probably because it's America that's testing these craft with a new technology.

Another program on the other night which probably made the person post this thread was about a man who was making a cult saying aliens existed, he made up films of supposed alien UFO's and in the end another cult which was linked to him all murdered each other and committed suicide. Also both Alien Autopsy's were found out to be faked, most of the well know UFO footage (i.e. Mach 30+) was computer generated by a Dutch company.

People can believe what they want, but until I see something with my own eyes thats Alien (not craft unless it's a stupid speed) I'm not going to take on this whole idea that Aliens came to Earth and are 'Exchanging Technology'. If they are however million years ahead of earth why would they exchange new technology for old?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

Some sources state that they swap technology with us for biological experimentation of animals on our planet. Cattle mutilations, human abductions etc...

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
ARGH double post......

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Why would they have to exchange that? Surely if they have Mach god knows what speed they could pick up animals from earth, they wouldn't need to have some kind of exchange program. Also why would they mess about flying however many million light years it is just to get biological data? Makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.
[edit on 11-10-2007 by wildcat]

Whilst I suspect you are probably right, I just don't like it when people say things like "if you were far more advanced would you do this" etc. The fact is what we would do in their position is what we would do, not what they would do. Even though they might live millions of light years away, if they have the technology to travel that distance in a matter of days or hours or whatever, then why not. Look at what scientists from our planet do. Space travel etc. Do you think if we have a manned exploration of mars in the next couple of hundred years and they find primitive life, no experiments will be done on this life and the rest of the planet? People are curious and want to know about everything, how everything works, how it came into being etc.

Not only is there the quest for science, but look how humans treat animals in the world, some people poach the rare species, others try to increase their numbers. Therefore if aliens did visit earth, some may look out for our wellbeing and others may want to experiment on us/ kill us for fun like many people do to foxes and birds etc. Humans can't really travel further than earth, but they interfere with the lives of every living organism on the planet, and if we could trave further and find life, we would interfere with life there as well, so why would aliens not do the same, just because they are more advanced.

The most advanced species on earth is human beings and they interfere with every species they can come into contact with, so why wouldn't aliens that are capable of travelling throughout the universe interfere with many species from many different planets, especially if it didn't take that much time to travel due to extremely advanced technology.

I personally won't fully believe in aliens until I see something that is irrefutable evidence. However I do believe that it is very much possible other life exists, given the size of the universe and the fact that we don't even know for sure that there isn't life on other planets in our own solar system, let alone the whole universe.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wait until you see one!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned, the alien discussion boards here should either be limited or done away with altogether. We have debunked aliens. I'm not happy about it, I want to believe in aliens, but there is no proof. None whatsoever. Just crappy photos, crappy videos, and people's first hand accounts of what they saw, which in 99% of cases was most likely test craft being used by the US government. As I stated on the last page, it was way to coincidental that the UFO phenomena started in America at the EXACT SAME TIME that Operation Paperclip was being conducted, and all those wonderful Nazi scientists came to America, lived off your tax dollars, and continued their horrible experiments. The UFO's people see are most definitely man made, we don't give humanity enough credit for it's intelligence. And alien abduction is a cover memory for the satanic abuse/horrific experiments/sexual assault/pedophilia we HAVE PROOF OF going on inside America.

To the mods and owners of this site: Get with the program, things could not be more clear as to why and how the alien myth started; time to remove all the crap hoax videos and photos, and lets start going after the Nazi's inside the US government.

ALIENS/UFO'S WERE A COVER STORY FOR OPERATION PAPERCLIP AND THE MYTH CONTINUES TO BE USED TODAY TO DISTRACT EVERYONE FROM THE HAPPENINGS AT BOHEMIAN GROVE, BOYSTOWN USA, YALE (SKULL AND BONES), AND ALL THE RITUAL "CULT OF AMON" ACTIVITIES YOUR GOVERNMENTS ARE INVOVLED IN.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

The "Plaeadies" or Pleiades star system has been named by humans.

Yes, what is your point? He calls them that to accommodate us, or would you rather call them "SKKKKKKKRJIIII" or something of that nature?

There have been over 60 people who claim they have been visited by an alien race that calls themselfs the Plejarens. This is evidence that aliens have never visited this planet and that the Plejarens are imaginary.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
Original poster your an idiot....

They want you to believe what you believe. Most of these accounts of UFO's havent been around the last 10,000 years because there was no media or internet or news to share it with the world. People kept it to themselves. You truly lack intelligence if you believe we're the only being out there. Clearly your mistaken. Look at the pyramids.

"no media or internet or news to share it with the world"

That statement is plain ignorant and stupid. I suggest you go research the ways information was spread around back then.

If you would of been intelligent and read the entire thread, then you would find that I stated that I believe there is a possibility of life out there. The techniques the Egyptians used to build the pyramids has already been explained. Since we are too dependent on technology, we sometimes forget that it is possible to build great structures without the construction devices we use today.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

There have been over 60 people who claim they have been visited by an alien race that calls themselfs the Plejarens. This is evidence that aliens have never visited this planet and that the Plejarens are imaginary.

Thousands(maybe millions) of people have experienced some type of UFO/ET phenomena, and all of these people are lying, right?

Sounds to me like you're in absolute denial. People have been experiencing abductions and contacts for ages. If you can't handle it, that's your problem. I suggest you deal with it. Just because the media doesn't come out and say ET's are real, doesn't mean they're not. There would be no point in a cover up if that were so.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ok so you are saying there havent been any sightings in the last 10,000 years then may you please explain this

ufo sightings in the last 10,000 years

and they might be wtching us to see how thier planet started and how they got to where they are now because if i were them i would be watching a new planet to see how their planet might have been when it started i am not sure if i am right about aliens but thats just my opinion

[edit on 14-10-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Just because the media doesn't come out and say ET's are real, doesn't mean they're not.

I find that statment extremely insulting. I believe in the NWO, therefor I do not trust the media.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I find that statment extremely insulting. I believe in the NWO, therefor I do not trust the media.

The ET's are part of the NWO. Do some research. If you don't trust anything in the media, then you should know that they make a mockery of the UFO/ET phenomena. Since they're mocking it, wouldn't it be safe to assume that they don't want anyone to take it seriously?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am sick and tired of members calling me ignorant and unintelligant because they think I do not believe in aliens at all. But if they would of taken the proper time to read the entire thread like a smart person would, then they would see that I said multiple times, that I believe there is a possibility of life out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join