It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"I'm not saying that ours is definately right and yours is definately wrong -- nothing is definite. But theres certainly a HECK of a lot more evidence that points toward our position"

I don't know if there is a heck of alot of evidence that point's twords alien exsisting. I think there is a heck of alot of circumstantial "evidence" also alot of these stories and evidece come from debunked cooks whose stories have been built upon year after year and componded added to and changed untill people no longer know who the original source is.
-peace

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

it is interesting that while communism was strong it united the west to be on the alert against the asians and their european allies.now that threat has diiminished somewhat the west appears to be falling apart and some germans are talking again like they used to before ww1 and ww2.not that i'm a great putin fan but he could help to get things back to "normal" with his threats to invigorate russiahs military might unless he makes secret non-aggression pacts thinking they will be honoured.i support winston churchill and margret thatchers ideas to the extent that i think its best that germany and japan were never to rearm again because they dont fool around when it comes to starting war.i believe the world will see what it perceives as an alien invasion from space and try to counter it with all the weapons nuclear and electromagnetic and lasers but its a waste of time.the G-D being thats coming with His invading army to end our nuclear ww3 are indestructable.there are aliens here right now that are invisible and can read our minds-----and also put thoughts in our heads we would not think of by ourselves.the good aliens influence us to do good and the bad aliens influence us to do evil-------some of the atrocious murders we hear about are beyond what we think of by ourselves as being "normal" are they not?its up to all of us to control our own thoughts and not be so lazy as to let someone else think for us and end up being a mindless robot.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'll tell you this ... something is real cause I have seen the saucers and the black triangles. If the government has this technology it a scary thought ...
if its not them thats a scary thought too ...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Poor thing. Tsk tsk tsk. Just because you haven't seen one doesn't mean ETs don't exist. You cannot prove a negative, poopsy.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
For anyone to have the balls to say that aliens do not exist is ignorant. I do not mind if that is what you believe but to say this as a sure fact is ABSOLUTLEY impossible to prove and shows how low your intelligence is.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Basically you're saying Aliens don't exist full stop right?

I just had one sentence to say.

How can humans still be so closed minded that they only believe we are the only intelligent life form in a never ending Universe?

We are still discovering creatures ON OUR OWN PLANET. So I'm really confused how somebody can claim other creatures on OTHER PLANETS don't exist! You have no evidence they DON'T EXIST right? For that, you would have to know every solar system and chemical make up of every planet and moon out there.

Now, there might not be Aliens out there, but to come out and state that they don't exist full stop when we are still discovering creatures on OUR OWN PLANET is really daft. The truth is, we the general public have no idea what so ever, either way.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If the government confirms the existence of aliens, then they would jeporadize their NWO agenda. They will not be able to keep control of the population. When the fake alien invasion is near, the government will be creating false stories to give the impression that an attack is immanent.

Then people will start to believe.

Your alien/ufo stories are phony. There is no hard evidence, it's all stories from people who have no proof to back themselfs up. And there is no documents that can be verified as authentic.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Basically you're saying Aliens don't exist full stop right?

No, if you would of read this entire thread, then you would of seen that I stated that I believe in the possibility of life out there.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shackleford
For anyone to have the balls to say that aliens do not exist is ignorant. I do not mind if that is what you believe but to say this as a sure fact is ABSOLUTLEY impossible to prove and shows how low your intelligence is.

It is impossible for an abuction victim to proove their story. If you believe in them, then that shows how gullible you are. Those people usually remember their stories from hypnosis. But hypnosis has been known to cause psuedomemories, so their stories may not be true.

Do not defend yourself with the probe argument, there is no hard evidence to back it up.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shackleford

It is impossible for an abuction victim to proove their story. If you believe in them, then that shows how gullible you are. Those people usually remember their stories from hypnosis. But hypnosis has been known to cause psuedomemories, so their stories may not be true.

Do not defend yourself with the probe argument, there is no hard evidence to back it up.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
No, if you would of read this entire thread, then you would of seen that I stated that I believe in the possibility of life out there.

LoL read the name of the thread YOU WROTE.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
triple post

[edit on 13-10-2007 by wildcat]

link   
triple post

link   

Originally posted by Arawn

LoL read the name of the thread YOU WROTE.

But not the entire thread

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You say Aliens don't exist?

There are more galaxies in the universe then grain of sand on planet Earth.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It is impossible for an abuction victim to proove their story. If you believe in them, then that shows how gullible you are.

What about the cases where there is physical evidence? Yes, there are cases of people with scars, burns, and other 'abnormalities'.

I'm sure you never heard of these cases or dismissed them along with all the hoaxes and made up stories, but that's probably because since your mind is already made up, you don't even bother to check. But anyway, I'd like to know what are your thoughts on the abduction scenario.

Are all those people making things up? The ones with physical traces - did they scarred and burnt themselves and made up the stories?
Or is the NWO abducting these people, conducting experiments on em and 'brainwashing' them?

In your first post you talk about abductions behind all fabricated, that the NWO 'brainwashed' people. I'd like to know exactly what you mean by 'brainwashing' people.

I'm guessing it doesn't involve hypnosis since you have recently stated that:

But hypnosis has been known to cause psuedomemories, so their stories may not be true.

I'm sure the NWO wouldn't use hypnosis to 'implant' the alien abduction scenario into people's minds, since the method is not reliable.

So, how are they doing it, and do you have any evidence of it?

Your alien/ufo stories are phony. There is no hard evidence, it's all stories from people who have no proof to back themselfs up. And there is no documents that can be verified as authentic.

There are a lot of authentic documents, from CIA, NSA, etc discussing and reporting UFOs. These agencies and Government do seem to take the stories seriously.

Does that prove the point that UFOs are alien spacecraft or that aliens really exist? No it doesn't. However, one thing's for sure - at least it's a lot more documentation than you have to help your premises.

In fact, on what exactly have you based your claim that the whole alien/abduction/UFO scenario has been fabricated by the so called NWO?

You keep arguing that the 'believers' aren't able to prove anything that is claimed. What have you been able to prove?

Or is this another one of those situations that the 'skeptic' doesn't have to provide any documentation, research or corroboration for their debunking, but the so called 'believers' do?

ed: link fix

[edit on 13-10-2007 by danx]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There are people who can back up their claims, but they can't due to government threats. Just look at Billy Meier, the NSA created a disinfo campaign towards him and ruined him and his family's life. It's fine if you don't wanna believe, I understand.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I could go dig out the everlong videos and point out the problems with them. But that will take time, time that I do not have.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

But hypnosis has been known to cause psuedomemories, so their stories may not be true.

I'm sure the NWO wouldn't use hypnosis to 'implant' the alien abduction scenario into people's minds, since the method is not reliable.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by danx]

I clearly said that hypnosis allows people to remember their abduction experience. Not the government uses hypnosis to implant false memories.

Psuedomemories are accidental memories created through hypnosis, they aren't true. Alot of people are falsely accused and sent to prison by them.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think Billy Meier is a hoax. No one person can possibly have seen that many UFOs and had a camera with them at the time. UFOs are also very easy to create using photoshop. In fact, I have done it through microsoft paint before.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join