It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Moon bases are actually man-made. There are photos of vehicles on the moon which look like they are man-made. There are also multiple tire tracks on the dusty surface of the moon, which nasa claims they are rocks rolling down hill. If aliens have built some sort of structure on the moon, then why would there be tire tracks going near them? Don't they have antigravity?

Personally the pictures I've seen haven't convinced me that there are structures on the Moon, but just hypothetically speaking here, what if there are humans and aliens on the moon?

Or maybe, the things you call 'structures' and "tire tracks" aren't really structures nor tire tracks...

Some of the alien conspiracy theories are ridiculous. For example, the aliens supposely made a contract with the United States that allows them to conduct experiments on living organisms on Earth in exchange for technology.

I agree that some conspiracy theories sound ridiculous, but just because many of them do, doesn't mean aliens don't exist or haven't visited Earth altogether.

The possibility of extra-terrestrial intelligent life and Earth visitation by these beings, isn't ridiculous.

The government also can't keep anything secret. That's why we have so much information of the NWO.

And somehow, according to you, they have for over 60 years fabricated the whole alien story; manipulated Hollywood to support and promote their hoax; have developed incredible advanced aircraft and propulsion technology; faked all the abductions (I'm guessing through hypnosis? help me here) and managed to keep all of this a secret.

Did I get everything?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

But theres certainly a HECK of a lot more evidence that points toward our position.

And there certainly is a HECK of a lot more evidence that points toward god. Just go and read of people's personal experiences and miracles. Some of them are coincidences, and others cannot be prooven wrong by science.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

The government also can't keep anything secret. That's why we have so much information of the NWO.

And somehow, according to you, they have for over 60 years fabricated the whole alien story; manipulated Hollywood to support and promote their hoax; have developed incredible advanced aircraft and propulsion technology; faked all the abductions (I'm guessing through hypnosis? help me here) and managed to keep all of this a secret.

Did I get everything?

They aren't secrets because you know about them. The government has enough power to manipulate the masses into believing their propaganda, so your agrument is useless.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I am very sorry for the confusion

I believe aliens have never existed on earth, and that there is a possibility of life out there. Intelligent life would probably be in another galaxy, because we should of already picked up some sort of radio signals if there is intelligent life in the milky way.

You're making the assumption that any other civilization would advance as we have. An advanced civilization may have never used radio or phased it out 500,000 years ago.

I believe intelligent life is extremely rare.

You may or may not be right. Just curious why you believe it is so rare though?

I also do not believe in evolution, but I'm keeping an open mind about that.

I appreciate that you're keeping an open mind. I encourage you to look at the mountain of evidence which supports evolution.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The reason why I do not believe in evolution is because I do not see how organic compounds can fuse together to create RNA. If evolution is true, then I believe it is a controlled process, one being controlled by a god.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

But theres certainly a HECK of a lot more evidence that points toward our position.

And there certainly is a HECK of a lot more evidence that points toward god. Just go and read of people's personal experiences and miracles. Some of them are coincidences, and others cannot be prooven wrong by science.

Unfortunately there is no real evidence god exists. Anecdotal stories really aren't considered very credible.

If you believe in god you do so because of faith as there exists no direct evidence proving the existence of god. Nothing wrong with faith as long as you don't pretend it's evidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Unfortunately there is no real evidence god exists. Anecdotal stories really aren't considered very credible.

If you believe in god you do so because of faith as there exists no direct evidence proving the existence of god. Nothing wrong with faith as long as you don't pretend it's evidence.

I do not believe all stories are really miracles. But one I do believe in is the reports of bleeding eucharists.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

They aren't secrets because you know about them. The government has enough power to manipulate the masses into believing their propaganda, so your agrument is useless.

Yup, just like the propaganda they use for citizens to be be war-supporting racists who destroy their own planet. Just like the propaganda they use to ridicule ET life or anything paranormal.

If they wanted anyone to believe in aliens, they'd announce it on CNN. They don't want us to know, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)?
[edit on 11-10-2007 by wildcat]

do you have critical thinking? or are you ignorant?

you think Government will show you UFO or E.T abduction ?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What we know from the Government regarding UFOs are documents which have been declassified or acquired through FOIA requests, and witness testimonies. Most of the testimonies that speak of alien existence and visitation are usually done by people either retired from their government/military positions or near deathbed.

On those documents, the ones that have enough uncensored text to be readable, we have found out about the Government has been involved in secretly investigating UFOs and actively covering up their own involvement and interest in them. The testimonies that we have also corroborate this.

The Government, whenever this subject has been brought up, has denied, ridiculed and covered it up.

How is this consistent with your claim? Unless you're telling me that all this we have been able to hear/read/know is what they want to us know.

So, the real truth (fabricated alien existence) - according to you - has been hidden and it's not known.

Therefor, my previous question does indeed make sense. How have the Government - whom you said can't keep a secret - have created this lie within a lie and have kept everyone from knowing it?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
Unless you're telling me that all this we have been able to hear/read/know is what they want to us know.

So, the real truth (fabricated alien existence) - according to you - has been hidden and it's not known.

Think of it like this;

Teh Aliens Are Controlling the Media!

What i'm saying here is that the political establishments of earth are not nessecarily the first stop for any visiting E.Ts - When they say "Take me to your leader" who do we take them to?

The President?

The Pope?

Your commanding officer?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In fact their are reports of UFO sightings and aliens 100 centuries ago. but in forms of fairies, goblins, gremlins and all those fantasy creatures and UFOs.. well if u look at the star of Bethlehem it was actually moving guiding those three men to where jesus was born.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Denial how predictible that most people on ats, would reject the idea that aliens dont exist. Could it be you all want aliens to exist beacuse deep down the thought of being the only intelligent life form in the universe is killing you. I can see desparation and loneliness in some the post, some people cant bear to consider the idea that we might just be the most intelligent life form in the known universe.

YES i have done my research for years and i have seen a lot of the evidence for and i can confidently say they are inconclusive at best, there is no one on ats that can proof beyond a resonable doubt that aliens exist.

Even if scientist say the probability of intelligent life in the universe is high,
it is still just a chance, the accuracy of this chance is deeply flawed by the fact that scientist still dont fully understand how humans evolved to be come so intelligent. where is the missing link.

Other intelligent life forms in the uinverse does not neccessarily equate to space travel.

If the goverment wants to add credibilty to an alien cover story, naturally they are going to deny it because we know they never tell us anything in the first place. You honestly can not expect thier attitude to change over anything thats classified, that in itself would cause suspision.
Like sheep they infuence how we think and they enjoykeeping us in the dark because it serves thier purpose.

All humans are subject to being programmed directly and indirectly, all our lives we have been programmed to accept the concept of aliens, wether they exist or not. denial and suspicious behaviour by our goverments only strengthens our belief in something we have never seen.

Ufology is boarderline religious in my opinion. but i still want to belief thats
whats sad about it and that is why most people are in denial.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Let's face it, since 9/11 would the us goverment really allow unidentified air craft to fly over new york, pentagon and the white house. i doubt this.
It is very unlikely that the us goverment would be so stupid to allow unidentified craft to fly over its military and nuclear facilities unless the craft belongs to the goverment.

If 1% of the sightings are unknown to the us goverment, f16s would be getting scrambled a lot.

If advance alien race did come to earth what do they have to loose by making themselves public, you are not honestly going to think that they would be controlled by a goverment of a race that is far inferior to them.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You know what?

I'd love to see a fake alien invasion. That'd be great.

What if, in that part wouldn't unite the world at all? Or fails to create the one world government?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesun
Ufology is boarderline religious in my opinion. but i still want to belief thats
whats sad about it and that is why most people are in denial.

If anyone is in denial, it's you. You brush off astronauts and other credible government officials who come out and say they exist. There are more than enough people on this board who have had contact with ET's who will go to the grave knowing the truth. I have considered the possibility that we are alone in the universe, and you know what? That just gives credence to religion and the theory of evolution, neither of which are proved beyond a shadow of doubt. You're not gonna find hardcore verifiable proof that ET's exist by sitting at your computer and reading documents, it doesn't work that way.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The reason why I do not believe in evolution is because I do not see how organic compounds can fuse together to create RNA. If evolution is true, then I believe it is a controlled process, one being controlled by a god.

Have you ever taken High School freshman level biology? I think that gets explained in the first few months, and in more depth in your senior year if you opted to take a more advanced level of biology. If you don't know how compounds can create RNA it means you haven't been educated in the formation of such. Is each individual cell replication handled by a god as well? When science can easily spell out how each step works in easy to understand terms. I haven't studied biology in about ten years.... but I can still explain the steps of cellular division (prophase, metaphase, telophase, anaphase, and in sexual cell division each has an extra step) and at least the basics of how life began. You don't have to be the be all to end all expert when you post, but at least have a little knowledge to back yourself up.

As far as your statement concerning why aliens would be interested in us. Think about it this way, we as humans, attempt to explore every inch of our own planet. We check out pretty much anything that moves or might be alive. When scientist are doing research on an animal of interest what do they do? The forcibly remove it from it's natural habitat, do basic medical tests, some of them painful, tag it with some type of tracking device, and send it back on its way. A few weeks or months later, snatch up that same animal, check the status of its tracking device, perform more tests, and send it on its way again. I imagine at least some of the alien races that must exist in the universe that are extremely more advanced than us would probably view us like we view a shark or lion. They want to learn about us, believing themselves to be so much more advanced than us what do you think they do? They forcibly remove us from our homes, do medical tests, some of them painful, tag us with tracking devices and send us on our way. Why are we so interested in animals, because we want to understand the nature of other creatures, and because.... we can. I have a hunch the greys and others operate in a similar fashion. Whether they are working with the government, I cannot say. I still haven't made up my mind... but if you have any doubt that they are here, just open your eyes.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Have you ever taken High School freshman level biology?

Yes I have, you are talking about mitosis. If I remember correctly, telophase is the last phase. And there are four letters that code for DNA.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There are no videos of alien encounters or abductions, they are hallucinations. You can read about caveman drawlings of UFOs, but that doesn't mean they are true. Where are the photos of them?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I have opened my eyes, I used to believe in aliens.

When you argue that aliens are interested in us, you are giving them human qualities.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join