learn more

aliens are NOT real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Cool, thanks for the info GeeGee. I always thought that the Nordics were the Reticulans but I could be wrong...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
UFO's have been around since recorded time, some races even describe alien encounters and the systems they were from. Why would alien beings be interested in a backwater undeveloped planet like ours ? ....... why do people spend time in forests studying the mating habits of beavers ? Just to observe, ..... just to know. Wouldnt you be curious as to how life would develop on a different planet.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Think one step further...what if we created another race? Wouldnt we want to visit them and see how they are doing? And maybe influence their development so they evolve in a way we would like?

Thats what they are doing. And its helping us.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
When I lived in New York City in the 1970s, I saw a movie about UFOs, ancient writings in Egypt, etc. etc. etc. I was so disappointed in the movie because from what they showed it didn't look like UFOs or possibly aliens.

It is my feelings that the reason that aliens and UFO sightings started in the 1940s was because of all the secret government projects. Being abducted by so-called aliens or creatures from outer space is a fantastic cover for CIA operations.

I feel very badly for the victims of these experiments because I believe that they believe they were abducted and that is extremely frightening. Most of us today aren't frightened or at least it seems that way, but I can't imagine any person on earth giving a thumbs up if an alien were right in front of their faces.

Could there be life on other planets? I guess it's possible, but I have no doubt that scientists have been trying to prove that fact for decades and as of today they cannot. There really isn't any credible evidence. But L. Ron Hubbard sure made a lucrative business from it. No wonder they chose Tom Cruise to star in "War of the Worlds!"

Every nation keeps testing their scientific weapons, etc. I did read on a website that the U.S. had been sending up various crafts that were made in order to perfect the shuttle that first landed on the moon. That certainly makes more sense to me so that if people weren't brainwashed then they were seeing something the government had built and was testing. And, the same goes for every other country. A UFO was sited over the Vatican recently.

The hype is unbelievable about UFOs.......government testing of crafts, brainwashing victims,.....unfortunately the CIA and our government will never stop perpetuating a false cover for their back-handed operations!!!!

Rubyteacup

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It is my feelings that the reason that aliens and UFO sightings started in the 1940s was because of all the secret government projects. Being abducted by so-called aliens or creatures from outer space is a fantastic cover for CIA operations.

Only it did not start in the 1940's. Only the cover up started in the 1940's.

Ancient alien evidence

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies.

Hi wildcat, maybe you find this some interesting information, so that it maybe change your point of view in your point above?

source; www.ufoartwork.com...

For a number of years I have been intrigued by old artwork that appears to depict UFOs. The artwork in my collection consists of frescos, tapestries, illustrations, oil paintings and early photographs.

Although some of the artwork represents actual sightings, others feature UFOs in a religious context.
One can only guess at why these artists chose to insert UFOs into their artwork. Did they have UFO sightings in their day and decide to add them in ? Perhaps they had an inner urge to insert them. Maybe they had some arcane knowledge about the relationship between UFOs and certain religious events.

Whatever the truth is, there are UFOs in these artworks...

Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occured and we started getting abduction reports.

The only man who I know who said something in that direction was former President Reagan?
But that was far after the Roswell incident, in September 21st, 1987:

Before the United Nations General Assembly: " In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment," said Reagan, "we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.

[edit on 12/10/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
OK lets see if I got this right, there are no ET's so that means that this dirt ball is the only one with life. How am I doing so far? So if I just happen to believe that there are ET's, I'm a goner for believing so (falls down and rolls over laughing)

As stated by so many others...where is the proof that it is just a big lie???

Lets take a wag at this, lets say that there is only 100,000,000 galaxies in all of space (we haven't found the end of it yet) and that there are only 10,000,000 stars in each one. Then to top it off only one in a 1000 stars has planets and of those only one could support life "as we know it". Now that gives more planets than I can count that can support life. Don't you think that ET just might exist somewhere else or do you still feel that weeezzzzzz the only ones?

Now when ET shows up don't lay a pant load on yourself just deal with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I can only agree with all the other posters who have argued coherently, and backed them selves up with strong, albeit anecdotal evidence to counter your arguement, wildcat. In a court of law, you'd be dead in the water by now, unless you're holding back a trump card.

However, I see as yet you haven't presented it.

IMO, it is indeed naive to truly believe that life exists only on our world, and that we haven't been visited by their versions of our socio, paeleo, and archeologists etc.
In the vastness of the universe, there may well be planets teeming with societies we would consider primitive compared to ours, and if that holds true then it is logical to assume that there are others with societies that are years ahead of us and therefore who, theoretically, have technology we would consider approaching the magical.

Who's to say they would have to traverse the vast tracts of space that separates our world and theirs? If we accept they are that advanced, space, and distance, may not be a consideration for them. Look at our own technological leaps and bounds; at the end of the nineteenth century, it took months to reach the far side of the earth. Now, we are approaching the capability to do that very same journey in only a few hours.
And we've managed that in just over a hundred years.

Doesn't that make you realise that alien civilisations that for the sake of arguement are only five hundred years ahead of us, could be fully capable of the most astonishing feats?

And if they are thousands, or even millions, ahead then the things they could do could almost be regarded as divine...

And why wouldn't they visit us?

If we now accept they can travel at will anywhere they wish, would they not be able to observe or detect us across the void between? We can read a newspaper from space via incredibly powerful spy sattelites, view galaxies millions of miles away via the Hubble. So why wouldn't they turn their superior technology towards us? Who knows what ripples we make in the fabric of space that we are unaware of, that have earned us the attention we see so regularly in our skies?
We regularly study the few remaining native tribes left to us (count the number of tv programmes per year dedicated to that very subject), and there are always programmes showing us just how spectacular and beautiful the flora, fauna and natural geology etc. our world contains.

Now, wouldn't you, if you could, want to see what other worlds had to offer? No matter how surrounded by, or dependant on tech you became, wouldn't you want to see the sunset on a different world?

I would.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

Do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by wildcat]

I have to politely disagree...
If I was an advanced race from a hundred thousand light years away, then I would actually be meddling in the affairs of primitive life forms... Imagine the fun.

You could beam down and give them things like soap, tractors and velcro. Maybe take a few of them away and show them the secrets of the universe and watch their reactions....

Imagine that... Showing a load of apes/jellyfish/lizards the triple suns of some distant planet, or the greasy inter-cafe by the famous white hole of Zarg.

Seriously though, IMHO other races would be interested in planets, for many, many reasons (off the top of my head - slavery, minerals, experiments, water, gases, zoology, etc etc...)

That's what I think, anybody agree?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
Lets take a wag at this, lets say that there is only 100,000,000 galaxies in all of space (we haven't found the end of it yet) and that there are only 10,000,000 stars in each one. Then to top it off only one in a 1000 stars has planets and of those only one could support life "as we know it". Now that gives more planets than I can count that can support life. Don't you think that ET just might exist somewhere else or do you still feel that weeezzzzzz the only ones?

This isnt proof of anything, it is a statistical probability albeit a high one. Yes the numbers are no less than monstrous. And I am not saying that alien life isnt real, or that it isnt a NWO smokescreen. I say that big numbers, no matter how big they are, still are not physical proof of anything, no matter how badly one wants them to be. Without physical evidence it is all a leap of faith and faith and gut feelings are not proof.

Our own galaxy COULD very well be teeming with life; if we happen to find evidence of life in our own solar system say on the rock records of Mars, then it is a slam dunk that life most likely is everywhere. Does that prove that there are alien lifeforms here on Earth? No. One has to really learn to apprecite the indescribably vast distances that are being considered between these other solar systems and thier potential intelligent space faring life.

Verifiable, testable, factual first person evidence is the only way to prove it may be real and here. Not unverifiable, nearly intangible, second hand stories, warm fuzzy feelings, wild speculation and the uncontrollable want for something to be. They are going to have to start buying houses in our hoods, driving Chevys and being tossed in jail for smoking in public for me to even come close to thinking they are here, let alone exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So your saying that in the vastness of the universe life did not thrive anywhere but on earth.
The saying Life finds a way is simple and true.
And to the other part about advanced race visiting a primitive race, there are so many reasons why they would make contact.
Think a little.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubyteacup

The documentation and actions of the CIA, Air Force and other agencies is not consistent with the theory that aliens are only a cover story, in my perspective.

In the late 40s, the CIA and Air Force were genuinely worried and interested in UFOs. We now know this thanks to declassified documents and FOIA requests. Not because the CIA/AF leaked it or made it's position known. In reality, they even tried to conceal it's interest in UFOs.

They also infiltrated and monitored UFO organizations; they visited witnesses and suggested that they would not make their sightings public; they set up panels and investigations with the real purpose of trying to explain away and debunk the sightings.

How did those actions help them building up "the alien cover story"?

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90:

(1952) Although it had monitored UFO reports for at least three years, CIA reacted to the new rash of sightings by forming a special study group within the Office of Scientific Intelligence (OSI) and the Office of Current Intelligence (OCI) to review the situation. Edward Tauss, acting chief of OSI's Weapons and Equipment Division, reported for the group that most UFO sightings could be easily explained. Nevertheless, he recommended that the Agency continue monitoring the problem, in coordination with ATIC. He also urged that CIA conceal its interest from the media and the public, "in view of their probable alarmist tendencies" to accept such interest as confirming the existence of UFOs.

Upon receiving the report, Deputy Director for Intelligence (DDI) Robert Amory, Jr. assigned responsibility for the UFO investigations to OSI's Physics and Electronics Division, with A. Ray Gordon as the officer in charge. Each branch in the division was to contribute to the investigation, and Gordon was to coordinate closely with ATIC. Amory, who asked the group to focus on the national security implications of UFOs, was relaying DCI Walter Bedell Smith's concerns. Smith wanted to know whether or not the Air Force investigation of flying saucers was sufficiently objective and how much more money and manpower would be necessary to determine the cause of the small percentage of unexplained flying saucers. Smith believed "there was only one chance in 10,000 that the phenomenon posed a threat to the security of the country, but even that chance could not be taken." According to Smith, it was CIA's responsibility by statute to coordinate the intelligence effort required to solve the problem. Smith also wanted to know what use could be made of the UFO phenomenon in connection with US psychological warfare efforts.

I'm not saying the CIA/AF didn't use (and uses) UFO sightings as cover stories for some of their secret operations and aircraft, but I think that only came after they (secretly) studied and investigated the phenomena, and eventually realized the potential of such cover as psychological warfare - especially when a lot of people were reporting the U-2 as UFO sightings.

Don't you find it strange that all the alleged military witnesses, from Roswell for example, during their military lives kept saying there was nothing to it, it was a weather balloon or military projects, and when they're out of the military or near their deathbeds decide to come out and say they actually witnessed alien aircraft and/or bodies?

Why didn't these people, while working for the military/intelligence agencies, helped building up the "alien cover story"? Why now that they're out of the their governmental jobs, at the end of their lives, decide to participate in the "Global Elite's alien cover story"?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, we could argue all day about what is and is not, however, I suggest we turn our attention to the government, and actively push for the release of any information about aliens. This would allow us to act together, rather then fight about it.

Here's my plan:

Lets bombard the government with requests to release information about ufo's and aliens. If we can get enough people to form a critical mass, then maybe the government will give in and declassify some alien related material.

Britain and France have already released a lot of info about ufo's, lets add America to the list.

Also, presidential candidates should be asked where they stand on the government releasing this information.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
there have been reports of "small grey men" since ancient times. If the government is just making up aliens theyve been doing it for a long time.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Vendetta420]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't see how exactly inventing stories about how the government and the aliens are friends, and digging DUMBS to experiment on human beings, is making the government look any better.

The government would cry for an alien invasion tomorrow, and I wouldn't trust them, not more than the aliens, because they probably are controlled by aliens anyway.

But sure, it will help the day I see an alien for myself.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz
these 'greys' Surely these guys have a proper name rather then the generic term 'grey'.

[edit on 12/10/07 by styxxz]

i think they call themselves, 'Ebens'

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Originally posted by styxxz
these 'greys' Surely these guys have a proper name rather then the generic term 'grey'.

[edit on 12/10/07 by styxxz]

i think they call themselves, 'Ebens'

In the project SERPO, which no doubt is disinformation, the nice aliens they visit are called ebens, and ebens are not the grays, in their little make up story that is. Maybe in the real world, the grays do call themselves ebens, Lol.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know this much - if you look at early UFO images and then trace the images to present day UFO's, you can clearly see their development.

Look for yourself. Since the 1940's UFO's have gone from ....well 1940's UFO's to todays sleek craft.

I'm not saying I agree 100% with the OP, but he is damn close to it.
The spiritual side of this mystery is another whole bag of worms.

Anywayz, check it out for yourself. UFO's have advanced in structure and performance since the 1940's, look at the images and see for yourself.

A wee bit on the sus .....

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubyteacup

No doubt the government has their own secret projects and PLF's(programmable life forms) that resemble greys. But they were not the originators of this idea. If the government truly did create all of this technology by themselves, why are they suppressing it? They could've just came out and told us they have technology to explores all of the planets in our solar system and beyond. They can't tell you because they didn't create all that tech by themselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

You make an interesting point, worth looking into, and it certainly must be evidence of something ...what that is, is another topic altogether.

This concept does presuppose that what little visual evidence that we've collected since the 40s is valid and clear enough to make such an assessment.

Your comments reminded me of a book I read years ago though - "Flying Saucers - Serious Business" (Frank Edwards, 1966). In it he talks about statistics of ufo sightings, and how for a certain period of time before man took to the skies, most UFOs seen by people were of the large, slow-moving cigar-shaped objects. According to these statistics (and my alcohol-pickled memory), from the time of the Wright brothers, to the beginning of WWII, there were almost no UFO sightings reported. Then, just before the start of the war, a 'new' type of UFO, the flying saucer was seen frequently, by people on the ground, and military & commercial pilots alike.

Now I don't remember how these 'statistics' were gathered, it's been quite a while since I read the book. It was interesting though, to say the least. Did the aliens have to upgrade their crafts in order to be able to outmaneuver our new invention?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join