It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Of My Experiences And Indigo Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i know i have posted most of this on here before but i am consolidating it into one thread. In 8th grade i started getting into ghost hunting, my brother-in-law's mom owns a haunted insane assylum in Batavia NY. I have gone on two ghost hunts there and i have walked around the building too many times to count. my nextdoor neighbor and i decided to try and get some EVPs in his garage attic. we asked if anything was there and the thing we got back was something whispering "i will beat you", at least that's what it sounded like. we asked it to show us a sign that it was there, and a heavy door that was opened slammed shut, the carpet makes it really hard to close. we ran out of there and got his sisters 20 year old boy friend. we decided to try it again with him there and right after we said "show us a sign that you are here" the door slammed shut again, both times it hit so hard that it opened again. He ran out of there while my friend and i starred in amazement.

A week or two after that i was getting some EVPs in my room and found out that a little boy died in my house in. he fell down the stairs, so i decided to check online, i just googled deaths in *my town* and got to one sight that had all of the deaths since the 1800's. In one EVP i found out that his name was aaron, and in the list it said a 7 year old boy died at my address!

in the past year i stopped doing paranormal stuff. Ever since then dogs go crazy when i walk by them and when i get near them they are fine but constantly looking behind me. a couple of days ago i had this really weird feeling while i was trying to sleep that i was being watched through my window and then right before i fell asleep i felt like it was standing right next to my bed, i was too tired to roll over and look.

The next day i was here on ATS and saw a shadow person run by a window on my door. it couldn't have been a person because i would hear them on my deck and it couldn't be a shadow because the deck is about 5 feet off the ground and then the base of the window is another 3 or 4 feet.

Then two nights ago i was trying to fall asleep, so i had my eyes shut and i was laying on my right sind out of the darkness in my eyes a hand came out and touched my face. i jumped out of bed because when it touched me it was almost like and electric shock.

The past few weeks i have been seeing pictures flash before my eyes sometime they last about 5 min. the longest one was in school and i had the same image for almost a half hour! the thing is after about a half hour to an hour i can't remember what the images are of.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ok so here is one site it looks ok. it's about shadow people there is a short description and then alot of stories at the bottom of the page www.shadowpeople.org...
I haven't read all the articles on this one but it looks pretty good and on the right side there are some ghost videos paranormal.about.com...
this site seems all right it's about indigo children www.starchild.co.za...
i'm gonna leave for a while but will research more tonight and tomorrow. i hope you are finding some good stuff so far i haven't found anything that has to do with that extremely uneasy feeling i had the other night

new topics

join