It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World According To America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Its easy to talk a lot of # and not even have the nerve to say what country you are from. Which backward commie mudhole was it?

To me you sound like some 14 year old kid whining about america, on another thread you admit that you dont care about any one but yourself so why should you give a #?

And I seriously doubt you have seen any action other than maybe watching the power rangers on tv. And I know for damned sure that you have not seen more than I could imagiane, I still wake up to the smell of burning bodies. I would have personaly shot ANY man in my unit that raped a woman and most soldiers would do the same.

Anybody who has read my posts knows I think that bush is an idiot, just slightly smarter and better than a commie.

You don't know what america is, kid. It's the filth and evil of the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You have NEVER witnessed anything my man. You talk like a little B****. Sorry to let you know, but AMERICA is the biggest S*** hole in the WORLD, where only SCUM belongs. And maybe it wouldn't be so BAD if PEOPLE actually learned good manners insted of insults. + A country cannot be good if it has a Piece of S*** leader.

My My My sounds like you need a time out

I see that hitler was your idea of a good leader that says it all

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I noticed you didnt answer my question

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

My My My sounds like you need a time out

One forever!

That's just flaming without any motivation in addition to that I noticed with disgust that people like more and more to re-use the "Nazi-Symbol" for avatars and more. Even when it isn't meant as it was ago, I still don't like to see it here, that's history we want to remind of and learn from but not keep it alive!

If you guys go on bashing the USA maybe you should concentrate on the US government(parts of it!!!!!) and get some facts straight. Else it's you who are behaving like 14 year olds.
Thanks for cooperation

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I noticed you didnt answer my question

What exactly would you like to know?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What exactly would you like to know?

What backward commie mudhole you are from, if you are gonna insult my country at least be man enough to say where you are from.

And as for the kid remark I would be willing to bet I am old enough to be your grandpa

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
LOL.. LOOK AT YOUR LEADER.. UHM, IM JUST THINKING NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA. ?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

LOL.. LOOK AT YOUR LEADER.. UHM, IM JUST THINKING NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA.

O man you really hurt my feelings with that one

You might want to tone it down if your mommy finds out you been talking like that on the computer you wont get to play with it any more

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caesar
Amuk,

You have NEVER witnessed anything my man. You talk like a little B****. Sorry to let you know, but AMERICA is the biggest S*** hole in the WORLD, where only SCUM belongs. And maybe it wouldn't be so BAD if PEOPLE actually learned good manners insted of insults. + A country cannot be good if it has a Piece of S*** leader.

Thank You!

Define irony

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smith

Originally posted by Pisky
Smith - can I take your last comment to imply that you aren't a member of the American populace ?

I am currently residing in the United States because most of my associates are located here. As soon as I finish some of my work I will be leaving this scum.

can you then enlighten us who is the best then? im curious to hear what you have to say

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Its easy to talk a lot of # and not even have the nerve to say what country you are from. Which backward commie mudhole was it?

To me you sound like some 14 year old kid whining about america, on another thread you admit that you dont care about any one but yourself so why should you give a #?

And I seriously doubt you have seen any action other than maybe watching the power rangers on tv. And I know for damned sure that you have not seen more than I could imagiane, I still wake up to the smell of burning bodies. I would have personaly shot ANY man in my unit that raped a woman and most soldiers would do the same.

Anybody who has read my posts knows I think that bush is an idiot, just slightly smarter and better than a commie.

Thats all you have to say "comrade" your words hold nothing but absolute #!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Saddam and Hitler both signed up on the same day
Hmmmm......

LOL.. LOOK AT YOUR LEADER.. UHM, IM JUST THINKING NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA

How old would have that made bush when he bombed Japan?

I am currently residing in the United States because most of my associates are located here. As soon as I finish some of my work I will be leaving this scum.

This sounds like something a terrorist would say....
You sound just like one!

I can already see the Iraqi women being raped by patriotic American soldiers, just like in vietnam

You are defending someone that has something in common with you....
Saddam liked to watch the torture tapes too.
Was it not his son that RAPED someones new bride and caused her to jump or maybe threw her out a window?
These are your fantisies, you even admitted it.

Oh, I'm sure they are. Saddam tortured is own people, just like they do in China, except that China is a good economic competitor where thousands if not millions of people are working in slave wages in sweatshops to make american corporations richer. Same way the serbs and croats raped, tortured, and did unimaginable things to to bosnian men, women, and children, when america looked away. I can go on...

Do the Americans force them to work in sweatshops?
Thats China not us.

If I'm a commie wanna be then you're a democratic bush follower naive terrorist wanna be.

I know alot things, and have seen alot of things, and I'm not the only one.

UMMMM, Bush is Republican

And yes Acid and BDSM makes you see some strange things

Yes, and because they were so scared they must torture and have fun raping women.

Ah, I bet they couldn't wait to uncover some of the muslim women in Iraq.

All this comming from a self proclaimed Sado Hypocrite.

Amuk,

Thank You!

And this has to take the cake for the most two faced post I ever saw.

I think you both are the same person.
Probably Dr. Dave, who knows.
Sounds like you need some love my man, BRING OUT THE GIMP!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think its to late to talk to them, skeptic kicked them out of the chat for making threats.

They were gonna send there assocites after us

It did make for a fun sunday though

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Same persons?
Well, I guess they were terrorists here on ATS.
Who knows what their twisted little selves are really up to with all that perversion running rampid.
Good Riddens!
Sure it won't be long before this pack of hemmeroids pop up again.

L8R
BAKED

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
The people in Iraq are better off without Sadam. That's the bottom line. They are set to have free elections. They will have a voice in their government and that's all that really counts. NO we shouldn't be there but we are and in the end Iraq will be a better country because americans and Iraqis died to make it better. Maybe genocide isn't a reason to invade a nation but it should be.

I could agree with that post, except that the free elections that were supposed to happen were axed in favor of the Bush regime installing a more friendly government. Stopping genocide is a good idea, overthrowing a government that practices genocide is a good idea, refraining from giving control of the country to the people who inhabit it is a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
Smith: Grow up and get real. The people in Iraq are better off without Sadam. That's the bottom line.

Oh, I'm sure they are. Saddam tortured is own people, just like they do in China, except that China is a good economic competitor where thousands if not millions of people are working in slave wages in sweatshops to make american corporations richer. Same way the serbs and croats raped, tortured, and did unimaginable things to to bosnian men, women, and children, when america looked away. I can go on...

the US looked away? bah! your really full of #. What did bill clinton do? you dont remember that. he #ing kicked Malosavich's ass. looked away. you are one confused commie

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
our "comrade" seems to be awful quiet

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite

Originally posted by Caesar
Amuk,

Thank You!

Define irony

That's what I was going to say!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Man, I'm glad the political discussions I have in real life never degenerate to what this one did. Though they may be heated, they're always polite and to the point, not insulting eachother for not agreeing.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
I could agree with that post, except that the free elections that were supposed to happen were axed in favor of the Bush regime installing a more friendly government. Stopping genocide is a good idea, overthrowing a government that practices genocide is a good idea, refraining from giving control of the country to the people who inhabit it is a bad idea.

I actually think they're going to have to cave on this issue eventually. They promised something by June/July of this year. Still even if it's just caucuses at first, it's better than Saddam. Free fair elections will come just depends on how long we have to stay in power. If we can hand things over to the Iraqi's like we plan...I'm pretty sure they'll get their constitution up and running and have real elections according to their new democratic law.

<< 1    3 >>

join