It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringers of The Dawn Teachings from the Pleiadians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hello John and a warm welcome to ATS.

Just wondered whether you had read the above book by Barbara Marciniak ? I am part way through it but thought you may be interested in the following extracts, supposedly information from the Pleiadians :

From Chapter 3 '' Some of these creator gods married and merged their lines, just as on the European continent different monarchs and royal families have married and merged their kingdoms.The creator gods would mix one kind with another to see what they could create.Remember they understood genetics,and all things were created by manifesting and using the life force works.It is beyond your comprehension at this time how vast this project has been.

Who are these beings who came in and rent asunder the original plans for Earth? Who are these space beings we sometimes refer to as the Dark T-Shirts? Be kind when you speak of the forces of darkness. Do not speak as if they are bad. Simply understand that they are uninformed, and thay create systems that are uninformed because that is how they believe they must operate.They fought at one time and separated themselves from knowledge , so now they desparately hold on to their existing knowledge and onto life as they have evolved it into being. It is life based on fear, life that does not honour other life. Who are these beings? They are the reptiles.

These space beings are part human and part reptillian.We call them the Lizzies because we like to make things a little less emotional and a little humorous so that you dont take them so seriously and get so upset. We are not here to frighten you - we are here to inform you. You know all of this inside you, and as you begin to open the history of who you are, some of you will begin to access reptillian memories. You are under a delusion if you believe you always incarnate as human beings. You incarnate to experience creation, to gather information about creation, and to comprehend it collectively.You certainly don't just go into one experience. It would be like eating dinner at the same restaurant your whole life and then saying '' I know all about food''. It's foolishness...

...Creator gods take many forms, and they are not all Lizzies.There are creator gods who are insectlike. We Pleiadians are associated with the creator gods that are birdlike and reptillian. There were those who came from space and worked with the energy of the birds in many different cultures. If you look at the drawings of ancient cultures in Egypt, South America and North America, you will see signs of the birds and reptiles. At one time the birds and reptiles worked together, and at other times they fought. As you comprehend more, the story will get larger. You will begin to remember your history...

....the Lizzies have set Earth up with devices that can broadcast and magnify the emotional turmoil on this planet. That turmoil is sent to them, and it sustains them in some way.

(added by pippadee : John Lear may be interested in this bit)

In order to come to a planet, you must have a portal or way to get into it. You could fly into space, say to Jupiter, but if you never find the portal that allows you to enter the planet's time frame of existence, you could land on a place that looks desolate and without life. Portals allow you to enter the dimension of the planet where life exists. Portals open onto the corridors of time and serve as zones of multidimensional experience.

There have been different portals on Earth that have allowed different species, creator gods from space, to insert themselves. One of the huge portals that presently is being fought over is the portal of the Middle East. If you think back over the history of the Earth, you will recognise how many dramas of religion and civilisation have been introduced in that portal. It's a huge portal - with a radius of a thousand miles or so. This is why there is so much activity in the Middle East. This is the portal that the Lizzies use.

Cont

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The story you are reading sounds pretty similar to a rather large discussion on Stargates here on ATS.

If I recall correctly, the original poster in the linked thread mentioned somethign about the Middle East and that the portal or stargate is one of the main reasons that we invaded Iraq, in order to secure the portal for our own use or misuse.

There are some things that differ, but all in all, they seem to be related at the root. Hopfully this will spur some more discussion and fill Mr. Rhodes in on some related details.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes thanks Don Juan I will look at that later.

Continued...

To some extent, the Lizzies have controlled this portal. They have used this area to create their underground bases and caverns, from which they operate. The ancient civilisation of Mesopotamia, between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, was a space colony where a certain civilisation was introduced. Kuwait sits at the mouth of this territory. This is a portal that involves the manipulation of the human population to serve the needs of others.

Within the Lizzie population, there are those who are benevolent and those who are malevolent. Why are we telling you all this? Why do you need to know it? You need to know it because the Lizzie reality is reentering and merging with your dimension. Part of your evolutionary leap in conciousness is not simply to go into love and light and eat ice cream sundaes every day. You must comprehend how complex reality is, how many diffferent forms of reality there are, and how they are all you. You must make peace with them and merge with them to create an implosion of the collection of your soul. In this way, you can come back to Prime Creator''

So, on that note I leave you with this thought... are we in Iraq looking for WMD,s or to secure the oil or something much much more important?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Alrigght I understand where you are coming from and honestly I m a little confused. For one you claim that these lizards are able to open portals into parallel universies and interact with the life forms on those planets. Another thing is that from all that we've been hearing about Pleadieans and about our huge shift in conciousness thats coming up. There is something that doesnt make sense. When we make this leap do we not some how move onto the 5th dimension?

But how would that make things any different if these Reptilians just open up another portal on our planet again? And is that why we need to become more involved and aware of our existence? Because we can't run away from these beings and must make a stand?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hussein19891
Alrigght I understand where you are coming from and honestly I m a little confused. For one you claim that these lizards are able to open portals into parallel universies and interact with the life forms on those planets.

Hussein19891, please be advised , I am not claiming anything. I am merely asking Mr Rhodes if he is aware of the alleged Pleiaidian message as channelled by the author.

Another thing is that from all that we've been hearing about Pleadieans and about our huge shift in conciousness thats coming up. There is something that doesnt make sense. When we make this leap do we not some how move onto the 5th dimension?

But how would that make things any different if these Reptilians just open up another portal on our planet again? And is that why we need to become more involved and aware of our existence? Because we can't run away from these beings and must make a stand?

I suggest you ask Barbara Marciniak.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello all, I am new to ATS and feel I know and have seen and read a lot about issues in the world. In regards to this 'Bringers of the Dawn' Question I can simply say that if you cant be bothered to read the book at least watch the videos, they are on youtube. Out of all the different places I get my facts and resources from this so far does actually seem like one of the best explanations for all things going on in the world.

'Bringers of the Dawn' touches on everything that is going on in this world and will go into great detail with some parts that people are probably wondering about. I personally love how much detail it goes into in regards to reptilians.

I strongly suggest watching or reading the book.

Widget

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hi, i had all this information on pleiadians bookmarked on my computer and other stuff such as Kent Hovind, light bringers& youtube videos about conspiracies on chakra and natural healing and ways on getting closer with god.
any how this morning as i turned my labtop on and wanted to go to my bookmarks they weren't there. I don't know what was wrong because I've never heard of bookmarks just erasing themselves. my friend had suggested that maybe the government could have came into my computer and deleted them or some un-known force could this be true? please respond if you know anything about bookmarks governmental conspiracies ect. thannkyou.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ok, im pretty new here so this is basically my first post. Now i gotta say, with all of the new ufo footage i have seen and after listening to all of the disclosure project info and the Meier story, i have a few things about what Barbara Marciniak's channeling of the Pleiadians that I wanted to just get a few opinions on. First of all, I am a believer of other intelligences from beyond. It would be really closed minded to think otherwise in my opinion. Now I have listened to all of the Bringers of the Dawn messages and it really opened my mind to a few things that i never really thought about before. But, after listening to the messages and it is about a month or so since, i have come across billy meiers story and have kinda noticed that he says that the Pleiadians are actually known as Plejaren. But in all the messages that Barbara Marciniak received, she basically talks about how the Pleiadians told her this and that they were called the Pleiadians, and pleiadian this and pleiadian that. Just wondering if thats something that anyone else noticed. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Hello,

The stargate to which you refer is beneath the Giza Plateau, Egypt, exactly between the two largest pyramids. The pyramids are its markers, along with other things.
If there was oil in Egypt, W mighta gone in there.

new topics

top topics

join