It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs: The gentle invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I cannot relate to most of the stuff posted about ETs here because I have had personal experiences with ETs that have absolutely nothing to do with what is posted here.

ETs are already in intimate contact with us, but I dont think many will be able to perceive them if all they are looking at are nuts and bolts. After more than 10 years of research in the field, I conclude that a certain type of ET (not greys, not reptilians) contact us through non-physical means: Dreams and Channeling. Most "channels" are not well-equipped to translate the thought-pulses coming through, which is why lots of the "channeling literature" is pure garbage. Some is highly advanced, highly accurate and highly effective though. I wont go into which, look for yourself. I have seen "channels" accurately predict, accurately remote view, accurately reveal information that cannot be obtained otherwise...all the while claiming that it is ETs giving this information.

I have had plenty of dreams of alien visitation and pleasant abduction to other planets. I have experienced communication, advice and exchange with ETs.

The basic mass-delusion I see is either "evil invaders" or "loving space brothers to help us". I see both of these sides as garbage. The "evil invaders" scenario has been implanted through sci-fi-movies and conspiracy-literature. But my experience shows me that the more advanced a civilization is, the less it is likely to be interested in attacking others. The "loving space brothers who will help us" scenario has been implanted by wet-eyed new agers and christians-turned-ufologists. What I have seen though, is that we dont need any "help" and that it is against the "rules of the game" to interfere with civilizations. Advanced races will not do the work that WE need to do, for us.

I dont feel I am able to communicate with most ufologists or ats-members on these matters because they are deeply entrenched into the nuts-and-bolts theory of seeing UFOs "out there" rather than within or they fear evil invaders or expect help or rapture. I hereby challenge all of these beliefs.

I view the invasion that is happening as a gentle one that is going undetected by most. It happens on a private personal level with actual physical UFO sightings being very rare. Its more of a spiritual experience than a physical one (although a physical experience is possible).

There must be some other people out here who have had similar events happening in their lives?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
How would ANYONE know? Thinking you know is lunacy. What average person would know ANYTHING they weren't supposed to. Have you seen the lockdown on local media alone? Please.

To humor you though. Bring it. We need to be wiped out while something smarter is assimlated. We are the scourge of the earth. Bang bang.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
How would ANYONE know? Thinking you know is lunacy. What average person would know ANYTHING they weren't supposed to. Have you seen the lockdown on local media alone? Please.

To humor you though. Bring it. We need to be wiped out while something smarter is assimlated. We are the scourge of the earth. Bang bang.

One lousy response, is that all?

As for how would ANYONE know: Investment of curiosity/attention leads to knowledge. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lousy or brutal honesty? How would YOU know anything you weren't supposed to? Everything I've ever read about UFO's has been speculation, doctored, or heresay. The credibility of the entire UFO truth movement is laughabe and questionable at best. Fact is you would not know. The American citizens don't even know how many of our men have actually died in Iraq. We're being drip fed information as it is and there is no way you or anyone of your counterparts knows anything they're not supposed to. Let's back away from wild assumptions about universal take overs and put forth the energy in our current, proven, and the tangible reality we live in.

There's another lousy response, I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lousy or brutal honesty? How would YOU know anything you weren't supposed to? Everything I've ever read about UFO's has been speculation, doctored, or heresay. The credibility of the entire UFO truth movement is laughabe and questionable at best. Fact is you would not know. The American citizens don't even know how many of our men have actually died in Iraq. We're being drip fed information as it is and there is no way you or anyone of your counterparts knows anything they're not supposed to. Let's back away from wild assumptions about universal take overs and put forth the energy in our current, proven, and the tangible reality we live in.

There's another lousy response, I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

Well, I am past actually expecting positive responses so no offense taken.

On a side-note, this thread has nothing to do with the conventional UFO-movement but is questioning it and offering an alternative viewpoint on UFOs as more of a non-physical phenomenon. Therefore, you are completely and totally off topic...but at least you responded. Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A grand cast it is... and such a shiney and delicious looking lure too boot.... sitting there on the top of the water, dancing in the gentle breeze and eddies as it floats there, daring me to bite it. Almost as if it is saying, "Look at me, I'm delicious, take a bite." But I know better... there is a very sharp barbed hook waiting to sink deeply into my mouth.

All I wanted was dinner... but I am once again among a minefield of bobbers, lures and hooks.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Creedo

Hopelessly off topic and offensive to the OP...but beautifully written. I gave it a star.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Seriously though... I could easily as well come up with a theory that ET's exist among the inner universes of sub atomic particles so insanely small as to seriously challenge comprehension. That each and every thing we know as atoms are made up of even smaller undetectable forms of matter as to make even an atom as large as the sun in comparison.... ad infinity..

Sure just because it isnt detectable dosnt mean it isnt there right?

I dunno man seems like everyone and their dog is inventing new ET realities these days that only they have a unique and 1st hand expertice with. And somehow magicly, like stories in the bible, is not knowldge available to us average clods who dont have the proper frequency tuned in on our mental and spiritual rabbit ears.

Spare me...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why, though? What would be he point of contacting us at all, if they have the capabilty to bypass every human action? And for better or worse, why so slowly? If they have the capabilties to create drastic change, why not "do it?" You know why? Because they're not there. I think your outlook is more feasible than lizard people or greys physically taking someone to examine them for the millionth time but it lacks even simple common sense as to "Why not yet?" It's almost like a religious discussion about how, why, and when the day of reckoning comes. Everyone has their own answer but no one has the physial proof because it hasn't and ever will come. How long have the religious been saying "the time is upon us," and how many times have they been wrong? Do you see where I'm coming from as a realist? I hate to spoil the parade but the "study" of something that's "baseless," with no physial evidence in it's 50+ years of investigation, seems like a big waste of time. Let's move on.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Believe it or not, I actually see where both of you are coming from. I post personal experience without anything tangible whatsoever. Whats the point?

MODS: Close this thread!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have experienced things that would probably be attributed to extraterrestials or spirits.
What I find interesting is that these paranormal events co-incide with matters of love.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree with you. I believe ET contact to be happening on a very personal and intimate level. It wasn't until recently that I was able to understand this. I also agree with you that most of this contact is going undetected by most people whos minds are stuck on the whole "nut and bolts" theory.

I can't say for sure if I've had contact or not, but there have been times where I've woke up from strange dreams in a very distorted space feeling disorientated and paralyzed. I remember reading somewhere that those are the side-effects of ET enounters. There presence alone is enough to make you feel like that.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Believe it or not, I actually see where both of you are coming from. I post personal experience without anything tangible whatsoever. Whats the point?

MODS: Close this thread!

Not so fast! You started this now you need to finish it...

In your BEST EFFORT, can you explain in extreme great detail every facet and minute shred of this experience to the best of your ability? You obviously have done your psycological homework on yourself right? You did do a full mental diagnostic RIGHT? To eliminate the possiblity that the 'ol meat walnut upstairs isnt firing off some random synapses and forcing your subconcious at gunpoint to influence your wakeing concious mind.... right?

Look I apologize if I am comming off as insincere and insensitive.... and maybe insane.... but belief is a VERY powerfull thing and I am just hoping that it hasnt gotten the best of ya.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LostInThought

Where is the rational thought here, though?

"I woke up and feel dizzy and disoriented. Must be aliens."

We've all awakened feeling odd but it's our body balancing a number of things out as we ready ourselves for physical and mental activity. Also if you're a ufo enthusiast, you're dreams will be heavily influenced by your conscience and your subconscience resulting in dreams containing "aliens." This means you're dreaming, not being abducted, or visited, mentally or physically.

JSR

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
to:
dedflagblues and credo....

have your read this thread yet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just curious, Sky:

How do you know that what you've experienced is not merely a subconscious manifestation of your beliefs and value systems? Without any tangible evidence, you're merely expressing, i.e., baring your soul - which is fine and I commend you for it.

What I'd like to know is since you're version is as intangible and incapable of being proven as are the beliefs of those of the "nuts and bolts"variety among us, how are we to know which is accurate, if any, or if indeed not all?

Like theist arguments from dozens of religions, all with their own flavor of deities and 'righteous' behaviorisms, it is difficult for mere mortals such as I to subscribe to one theory over another.

So, with the utmost of sincere respect, I thank you for your opinion and wish you well, as I do others who claim more direct, less ethereal contact. But, until I am fortunate enough to experience what you have described, or what others here at ATS have described, I can only express my belief in you, as a worthy human, with your own theory, to which you are certainly entitled. And I appreciate, sincerely, your sharing it with us. But it is just another theory, for me personally at this moment, and I hope you respect that as well.

If you possibly can, try to get a few more details for us: What form or 'mind-set' do your contact beings take? You've visited other planets? What did they look like, what did you see there? You've been given "advice" by your ET contacts? That's very interesting indeed. If you may, please share with us the gist of this advice so we may all benefit - since the tone of your note implies that is part of your motivation in posting. I'm particularly confused by your comment that:

...I cannot relate to most of the stuff posted about ETs here because I have had personal experiences with ETs that have absolutely nothing to do with what is posted here.

Are you sure about that? ATS is a wonderful medium, with hundreds of thousands of posts that I'm sure you would discover cover the complete spectrum of ET experiences. And if your experiences are so unique and special then ATS is most definitely the place to express them. I'm quite sure there are plenty of good folks here, myself among them, who would very much like to hear what you have to say and would treat you with kindness and respect. Is that not what your ET contacts would also want?

In any event, thanks for writing. Hopefully, you'll have a slight change of heart and assume some responsibility for making humanity, and the world, a better place by enlightening us a bit on what you may have learned...

Good luck... and keep looking up!

[edit-fix qt]

[edit on 10/11/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

I haven't but I'm not bullying anybody nor am I being uncivil. I want to see tangible evidence as to why people believe the things they believe or provide me with an argument supporting their opinion. It's unhealthy for any opinion to be expressed without providing proof, credibility, or at least substance.

Cough* Iraq* Cough*

Right?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by LostInThought

Where is the rational thought here, though?

"I woke up and feel dizzy and disoriented. Must be aliens."

We've all awakened feeling odd but it's our body balancing a number of things out as we ready ourselves for physical and mental activity. Also if you're a ufo enthusiast, you're dreams will be heavily influenced by your conscience and your subconscience resulting in dreams containing "aliens." This means you're dreaming, not being abducted, or visited, mentally or physically.

My rationale comes from me being able to understand that the Alien and UFO phenomenon is way beyond the physical.

I understand that we live in a physical world and that physical evidence is the only definate way of confirming something, but how can you only expect and want physical evidence for a phenomenon that is barely physical?

You wanna to be rational. Okay lets be rational. I think its very rational to say that an alien species that is thousands or millions of years ahead of us in terms of technology and spirtuallity would have been found a way to contact other species without the need of mass physical intervention.

I think its rational to say that a super advanced alien species would know that mass physical intervention would only disrupt our progress as a individual species, and the only way to feed our desires of alien contact would be through an individual means.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Actually since we were created by a race it only seems right that they would come back, or atleast the good ones would and bring us into the galactic neighborhood...Jesus said so..lol

Also it is my understanding that we are all a part of creation, and that the E.ts...the good ones have advanced to a point were they actually server creation. When ever a civilization gets to a technological level were they can leave their atmosphere or spiritual level or both level. Then it is time for the neighborhood to come and say hi, this is the universe we are glad that you will be part of it.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sky,
We've debated before, and
kept it civil.
For that, I respect you.

Now, for the "but" (always a but,
huh?).

Dreams and channeled aliens.

Sorry, Sir.

First, dreams are just that.