It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Jim Morrison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Id like to share an experience that happened to me on 9/11 that really freaked me out. Some of you might just say it was a coincidence but Id like to think differently.. Id like to share this with you now since everyone these days is talking about conspiracy behind 9/11 and all that jazz.

In the afternoon of 9/11 I happened to be at work here in MTL when my boss ran out from his office a yelled something about planes crashing in the world trade center.. He told everyone to go home cause we happened to be situated in close proximity to a goverment building and I guess he was afraid that whatever that was happening in NY could possibly happen in Montreal. I at the time didnt really understand what he had said but I was happy that I didnt have to work anymore so I grabbed my coat and made for the elevator.. a new girl that happened to start working that day got on the elevator with me and we started talking about music she said that she was a big (Doors) fan and asked if I knew some of there stuff.. at the time I liked the Doors but haddent listened to them much so she lent me an album that I never heard before "LA Woman" I was happy and decided to go straight home and listen to it. When I got home I looked at the names of the songs in the back of the CD and realised that I heard them all except for one "L'America" (If you guys never heard this song before please download it cause you need to hear it for yourself) So I said Ill listen to that one first so I put the CD in and pressed play.. As I was waiting for the song to start playing I remembered why I got sent home and decided to check the news to see what was happening to our neighbours over there in NY. (When I listen to music and watch TV Ill put the TV on mute) As soon as the TV came on the song started playing and what I saw on TV scared the crap outa me. Once Jim started singing the lines "I took a trip down to L'America" I got shivers up my spine like someone had shocked me with a stunner or something! The song was going with what I saw on the news.. when I listen to that song now It takes me right back to what I was feeling that day. After when I read the lyrics it freaked me out.. how could I have heard that song for the first time exactly when I saw the 9/11 fotage for the fist time? Was It a message or a hint? heres the Lyrics:www.lyricsdownload.com... Can you imagine how I fealt when I read the lyrics afterward? just the music itself and the little words I understood freaked me out.

PS Ill be back tomorrow to talk with you guys gotta go home..sorry

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

read lyrics, didnt seem to match up for me. guess its one of those "just had to be there" moments

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I do not see the connection as well as you do. You may have to explain this more what you see here.Good story though,and welcome to ATS! Home of some of the nuttiest fruitcakes in conspiracy land, like me!, youll fit in nicely lol.
DWT

[edit on 11-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thanks DWT! Ya I figured it wouldnt hit people as hard as it hit me.. I guess that you would of had to be me on 9/11. Here are the lyrics again, I figured that Jim was trying to say something to me here..

C'mon people, don't ya look so down
You know the rain man's comin' ta town
Change the weather, change your luck
And then he'll teach ya how ta...find yourself

I know some of you are gonna think Im crazy but I couldnt shake the feeling that that moment marked the begining of something..And that somehow me hearing that song at the same exact time was a sign of some sort.. Now everyone is talking about 9/11 being staged and Im starting to realise that maybe thats what that sign was trying to tell me.. ya know? Also when I was watching the fotage on tv that day, you know the part in the song when he goes "Like a gentle rain, like a gentle rain that falls" I was watching the part where all those people and rubble were falling down the building..that really traumatized me

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have found there are no coincidences, all these signs are meant to hit a certain part of you. My coincidences turn out to be true, or help me /hurt me. I can see the universe talking to you on 911,it spoke to me as well, it obviously hit you hard. Keep recognizing coincidences as messages, and you will go far.
DWT

[edit on 12-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You know Ive had allot of these weird coincidences.. funny most of them happen through music.
Although this one experience is the only one that hit me like it did..it was such a strong feeling..very spooky

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
crap. I'll never get the 2 minutes of my life back that I wasted on this thread

you owe me two minutes

join