It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Shocks Cable TV Show, Declaring: Jews Need to Be Perfected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ann Coulter Shocks Cable TV Show, Declaring: Jews Need to Be Perfected

www.foxnews.com

Ann Coulter shocked a cable TV talk-show audience Monday when she declared that Jews need to be "perfected" by becoming Christians, and that America would be better off if everyone were Christian.

We should all be Christian?" Deutsch repeated.

"Yes," Coulter responded, asking Deutsch, who is Jewish, if he would like to "come to church with me."

Deutsch, pressing Coulter further, asked, "We should just throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians?" She responded: "Yeah."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on (10/11/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
IMHO I Huh-ate This Woman.

I believe all of the religions lie to control the masses.
A Humanism consciousness with the Earth is the true faith.

[edit on (10/11/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is there such a thing as a zionist-Christian? Maybe that's what she really meant.
I think she wants all Jews on board.

My God, I just replied to a thread about her......DOH!!!! The self-flogging will begin.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This woman is evil.

She spews venom and never gets taken to the mat for it.

If only she would disappear like so many posts.....

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
anyone who is "shocked" by what this lady coughs up needs to reevaluate their relationship with reality.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know what I find more distasteful, her views, or the fact she seems to make a living espousing them.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There was an Ann Coulter on CBC one night... tried to tell Canadians we participated in Viet Nam... on the Fifth Estate no less. It didn't work so well for her...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Implosion

That brings up a very good question. At this point is she making a living simply by intentionally spewing ridiculousness so that people "will talk about her"? I believe this was the case when she called John Edwards a derogitory term as well. She is not stupid and is well aware of the reactions statements like those will get.

I wonder if she even believes any of what she is or is the cash all that matters now.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Apparently no one who has replied here is a Christian or has a Biblical worldview. Not that I'm surprised by this. What she has said is completely consistent with what Jesus teaches in the Bible. There is no way to the Father God except through Jesus. The New Covenant in Christ is the final fulfillment of the Jewish faith. It is not anti-semitic in the least. While Ann Coulter is quite polarizing, her core beliefs are pretty much right on. She just uses the same kind of biting vicious language that the left has been using for years. She's adopted their tactics for good or for ill. (Just compare what she says vs. what many liberal bloggers say about Bush or Rush for example.) I can understand how it must make liberals crazy.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes, I'm doing it again.

My question is does this thing have some kind of security detail follow her around? How does this person walk among the masses without incident?

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
correction. she IS stupid. she just knows it and doesn't care.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If we all ignore Ann Coulter then she will eventually go away. I hereby declare I will not listen to Ann Coulter or ever talk about her again. Whos with me?!?!

Honestly, I really have no idea why she's famous, or what she did.... i just always hear about something stupid she says every couple of months.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
If we all ignore Ann Coulter then she will eventually go away. I hereby declare I will not listen to Ann Coulter or ever talk about her again. Whos with me?!?!

Honestly, I really have no idea why she's famous, or what she did.... i just always hear about something stupid she says every couple of months.

Perfect idea. Regardless of all our beliefs, I say we have an ATS.com boycott of manish Coulter and all her intentional hate rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hahahhah this may be the final straw. she's enraged almost everyone but the one you don't want to anger is the jew. they will have her living out of a cardboard box within weeks if not days.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i doubt she believes 1/100 of the things she says. It's all shock content, and she knows that. She has no other way to stand out.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, even though most of what she says is rediculous and only used for shock value, there is such a thing called freedom of speech and she is using it to her advantage. I hear plently of idiocy coming from both sides of the coin. She's got her right to sound like an idiot just as much as Sheehan has her right.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Gotta agree with your points there, I was thinking the same thing myself.

The problem with this woman is not always what she says but how she says it.

I am sure she didnt make this statement in a loving and caring manner. It wasn’t a soothing and heartfelt offer of help and salvation.

It was said for shock value, as others have pointed out.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ann Coulter likes to get her name out there like some of the other young female celebrities out there - Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, etc. They somehow feel that negative publicity is good for them, and they know people will hate them, but they get their name out there so no one forgets who they are.

Looking back at her popularity (if she ever was), notice how anytime people stop talking about her she tends to go and make a prejudice or bigoted remark?

She somehow feels that it's more important to be famous for being hated, rather than for doing something that helps people.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Exactly. Any Christian would believe someone of any other religion would be better off by embracing Jesus and becoming a Christian.

Did she say it in a deliberately provocative way to get attention though? Almost undoubtedly so IMO.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
She is a good example of the saying: "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought stupid than to speak and confirm it."
7Thunders, Limbaugh spews hatred all the time and Bush has done some decidedly non-compassionate and hateful things. Liberals are not known for being bigoted and hateful. There's always the exception, but I'm talking by and large. There is a difference between tellling the truth about someone and spewing vitriolic hatred based on imaginary factoids.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join