It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jews Need to Be Perfected by Becoming Christians'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
At least thats what Ann Coulter said on a CNBC Interview
For most people that would be a career ending statement, at the very least it was a very brave statement, considering that she works in an industry that is considered to be dominated by Jews.
I dont even know what to say, it isnt very often that you hear that statement said that way in public. Normally when you hear a statement with the words, Jewish and perfect in them, its made by a Jew and usually involves them saying that they are the perfect and chosen people..

Really though, I dont see it as that big of a deal. I just thought it was kind of funny and figured that I would share it with the others on here

DEUTSCH: Let me ask you a question. We're going to get off strengths and weakness for a second. If you had your way, and all of your — forget that any of them —

COULTER: I like this.

DEUTSCH: — are calculated marketing teases, and your dreams, which are genuine, came true having to do with immigration, having to do with women's — with abortion — what would this country look like?

COULTER: UMMMMM (pause) ... It would look like New York City during the Republican National Convention. In fact, that's what I think heaven is going to look like.

DEUTSCH: And what did that look like?

COULTER: Happy, joyful Republicans in the greatest city in the world.

DEUTSCH: No, no, no, no, but I'm talking about this country. You don't want to make this country — it's not about Republicans. I'm saying, what would the fabric of this country look like? Forget that the Republicans would be running the show.

COULTER: Well, everyone would root for America, the Democratic Party would look like Joe Lieberman, the Republican Party would look like Duncan Hunter —

DEUTSCH: No, no, no, I don't want — I'm not talking about politically the landscape. What would our — would we be safer? Would people be happier? Would they be more —

COULTER: We would be a lot safer.

DEUTSCH: Would there be more tolerance? Would there be — would women be happier, would the races get along better? The Ann Coulter subscription — prescription. What — tell me what would be different in our fabric of country, because —

COULTER: Well, all of those things.

DEUTSCH: I can give — I can give you an argument there would be more divisiveness, that there would be more hate —

COULTER: Oh, no.

DEUTSCH: That there would be a bigger difference between the rich and the poor, a lot of other — tell me what — why this would be a better world? Let's give you — I'm going to give you — say this is your show.

COULTER: Well, OK, take the Republican National Convention. People were happy. They're Christian. They're tolerant. They defend America, they —

DEUTSCH: Christian — so we should be Christian? It would be better if we were all Christian?

COULTER: Yes.

DEUTSCH: We should all be Christian?

COULTER: Yes. Would you like to come to church with me, Donny?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This loony friggin lady needs to be flogged with dead fish...

How many people would be fired instantly for such remarks, I'm sure she'll get nothing more than a slap on the wrist if that.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

While I admit that it is an odd statement, I dont think it would matter what religion that the Jews in American practiced, still I was very surprised that someone in the business actually had the "cojones" to say something.
They would still have their hands in just about every pie in the country, Hollywood, The Media, Financing, Jewelers..
It reminds me of an episode of Family Guy that I saw years ago..
Peter Griffin was having financial problems and broke into a chorus
song, proclaiming "I need a Jew"

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Said in Canada it could conceivabley be considered prosecutable as a hate crime. Geez, I wonder if we can get her up to the U of Toronto for the lecture series... right before the B'Nai Brith speaker?

LOL. No, - ROTHFLMAO - Spectacular! She's an ultra-maroon of the highest order and someone's daughter. Hahahahahahahah. Oh my. She might not even be allowed in the country. Oh my.... Hahahahahahah. On Donny... oh oh oh.... nitro-inhaler time... she "kills" me. Hahahahah.

This is "perfect".

Cheers,

Vic

Here's Ann trying to tell Canadians they sent troops to Nam' in a 2005 CBC interview a YouTube link. Mercer-league funny. Hahahahahaha. Oh my.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by V Kaminski]

new topics

top topics

join