It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are psychics saying about 2012????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Haven't seen this question anywhere, so I figured I'd post it.

I'm guessing they're all saying something different but never-the-less it is a question that has piqued my curiosity in this subject.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Haven't seen this question anywhere, so I figured I'd post it.

I'm guessing they're all saying something different but never-the-less it is a question that has piqued my curiosity in this subject.

Scientist know that the sun will go through intense solar flares in 2012. This is part of revelations.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well according to Revelations 10:6 last sentence, Time will no longer exist. Same thing the mayan calender is saying that time will cease, I'm just wondering what the effects of this will be.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, from reading things on the net, I dont think anyone can see past that date. Which also adds to the sense that something big is going to happen.

cj6

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

This might sound stupid to ask but....will this be bad for us???

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I dont think the event itself will be as bas the effects tha will take place after. If you are spiritually secure (1% of population maybe) you will react accordingly, the rest of the sheople will create Havoc if there is a new concsiousness. My 2 cents..... besides this is mentioned in Revelations chapter 10 of 22 chapters so you could say that it will occur about the half distance of the prophetic "end times."

new topics

top topics

join