It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Timothy McVeigh an ATS'r

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I was watching a documentary on the OKC bombing, and it went into detail on McVeighs dealings in the lead up to the bombing. Also some quotes from conversations with family members and roommates.

It seems that Tim McVeigh heavily subscribed to the "NWO-UN plan to take over America." He was also heavily into survivalism and gun ownership.

So it leads me to ask if maybe Timothy McVeigh had posted on this website or visited this website to enhance his knowledge on any of the above topics.

Now that I think about it, its more than likely since Im sure that ATS features heavily in Google search about these topics

What do you think?

CT

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Highly unlikely since ATS did not get going until Oct 1999 and McVeigh was arrested in April 1995.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

Were there any other similar websites or anything going at the time.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Chuck Harder was heavily in this in the early to mid 90's. I'd look there. I talked to McVeigh's sister in a yahoo group and in person. Nothing stands out from those conversations.

Survivalism and gun ownership is not that big of a deal around the Ft. Riley KS area. This is where his helpers lived at the time.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Highly unlikely since ATS did not get going until Oct 1999 and McVeigh was arrested in April 1995.

That only makes this thread a better fit for ATS. Was Timothy McVeigh an ATS time traveler!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I recall a killer being a member some time ago.
Does anyone else remember him? He was a school shooter I believe.
It's tough to get old and forget things.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Was Timothy McVeigh an ATS'r

No, because as someone said before, the dates don't jive.

Now, the dark skinned guy with the ball cap who was seen with McVeigh on that fateful day, you know the one who never officially existed, he may be running around on here right now. And I bet he's a real fargin icehole!

Peace

new topics

top topics

join