It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok people on the 9 11, theories……..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is just a page on what I know and understand…..

A planes did hit the tower, for people who say there wasn’t, …………there are multiple camera and video angles taken by civilians, of the plan hitting the tower…..witness that saw the plane, and so on. The plane itself was either the real commercial or a government plane, too me, it make no real difference because either way the building was still hit, and if it was a government plane, they probably destroyed the commercial one while airborne, using jets or missiles or what ever. I personally think it was a government plane….

As John Lear I think has said at one time or another….it would take a pilot many years of experience to be able to pull off the manoeuvre undertaken by the pilot, apparently it would take a pilot of tremendous stamina and strength to nose dive the way it did into the tower at such altitudes and speeds and who apparently, was horribly bad at learning the functions of the craft, and had problems with navigation and such, and that a friend if his….(of the supposed terrorist) said he was amazed he was able to perform such an incredible difficult operation.

There are many other things through that also prove that it was an inside job, for example, the time it took for the tower to collapse and hit the ground (from when it started to crumble and such) was only 10 seconds, that’s what’s called free falling, as you could drop a bowling ball from the height of the tower, and they’d both hit the ground at the same. Now the only way that’s possible for a building to crumble in 10 seconds, is to have no mass in the way, but hay, how can that be if you’ve got levels upon levels throughout the building, it takes time for each floor to hit the next one and so on, in which is called the pancake theory. How do you remove mass from getting in the way, explode it. Eye witnesses, “it went down like a concentrated demolition, boom, boom… boom, boom, boom.” They could hear explosions, “another explosion” “I just heard an explosion.” Yes, a plane hit a building, it makes noise, but these noises came from after and before the plane hit. What could possibly be in a building that could make explosions like that? Only powerful, bombs, explosives and such have the capacity to do such things. The building was originally constructed to withstand multiple planes hitting, and in any place throughout the building, it simply shouldn’t have fallen. There are steel metal beams, constructed in the center of the building, the plane hit, but only on the edge, the plane is simply not large enough to destroy them all, as well as the diesel of the plane in which is not hot enough at melting point to melt the beams. And so when the towers fell, the beams should still remain. Demolition experts say it was the first time “they’d ever seen two buildings collapse exactly the same way,” they say it looks exactly like a perfectly well done execution of a demolition. Including the third tower, which didn’t even get hit………….

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

new topics

join