It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monks in Tibet see aliens saving the world in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

What Tibetan Buddhist monk(s)? What monistary? According to the article, tourists are relaying this information to the reporter.

Scientific interpretation of the monksí statements

Im sorry, what? A scientific interpretation of the a statement? how can you apply scientific analysis to a vuage statement made by a spiritualist?

THis is from rense, dont put any stock into this actually happenning (monks seeing this and aliens actually doing this.)

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's interesting to see the Tibetian monks jumping on the "2012 World Calamity" bandwagon. I guess since 2001 was such a bust, people have refocused their obsessions on 2012. Nuclear war, alien visitation, pole shifts, massive climate change, zombies, the return or Nibiru, etc., etc. I don't see how we're going to fit it all in.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"According to tourists" - What tourists? What are their names? What is their motivation?

"These buddhists" - What buddhists?

"Those monks" - What monks?

"That monastery" - What monastery?

No names, no locations, no source, no source of the source...equates to nothing.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Copern! I was looking at some Unknown Mysteries books in a shoppe, I saw the crop circle of the ones I mentioned in a recent post, wow, they're amazing, I'm starting to be a believer in them! The Gray one is amazing and there's another one from a couple years earlier which seems incredible too. It's a design of 8-bit characters pointing at the M13 galaxy. Towards the bottom of it, there's a couple planets w/ room for 21 billion people. Seems like they're telling us something and I still foresee death and destruction for Earth by 2012, but beings offering to take us away by 2011. Will you be left behind? No murderers, etc. Love it that the monster prez, Druggie Jr, for all his faux religious interest does not make it out. Loser.

/ / / /

[edit on 11-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, then is something perculiar about this. Aliens are coming to help us? Since when did they become so generous, huh? I find it very hard to trust E.Ts because what if they didn't do anything? Okay, let's assume that they WILL help us, we still have to prepare, right? I am not one to be dependent on someone esle...and besides, how many false alarms are there? At least 10 but let's prepare okay?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Awesome job Copernicus.... thanks for the link. I wish there was news article stating the same or something similar to double confirm so to speak. Maybe it's just me but I tend to believe what Buddhist monks have to say, or at least keep it in the back of my mind. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
--> Sorry buddy, but as much as I wish to think the news article is true, its actually came from IndiaDaily.

basically anything from IndiaDaily shouldn't be taken seriously, its like India's version of the "Weekly World News"....you know the one with "batboy" or the "National Inquirer"

....p.s. Nothing against you mate, but you might want to do a quick search on the forum, before posting repetitive threads.....I think like we get the "2012 Tibet Monk" thread at least 4-5 times a year...it just get annoying after awhile thats all...

[edit on 12-10-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The thought of extraterrestrials saving us from ourselves is quite sad to be honest. Hopefully we can do it before it reaches that point.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You know what I think is sad? Humans inventing a wepon like the nuclear bomb.
Out of all the things that people say is gonna happen in the end I think Id rather Aliens come help us out, than the magnetic poles being reversed and us getting inslaved by giant repillians..

[edit on 17-10-2007 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

That's because the human race is very paranoid. We are all scared that something bigger and better will come over and 'knock us off our chairs.'

Leading to the people in power, their power and paranoia has led to even more powerful weapons and bombs.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you think we are so good innately that aliens would love to have us off of this rock so we can infect other worlds with our theism, divisivness, hatred, apathy, bigotry, warmongering then it leaves me wondering what the countless other threads about us being stuck here because aliens won't let us leave here. The threads about structures on the moon and how we aren't allowed to go back to the moon the threads about how Columbia was destroyed by aliens to show us that we don't belong in space because we are the cosmic children with our selfish greed and wanton destruction.

I can't see both being the truth. Either aliens would want us off here to take part in the rest of the universe or they don't want us to ever leave here and spread our destructive nature.

While it's interesting to ponder I would think if aliens were watching and they saw us about to destroy each other they would would think dispassionately and logically. They would see us and say we have no business in outerspace and chock us up to natural selection when we kill ourselves off.

Well w/e I guess. It's nice to think someone would come to save us but relying on someone to bail us out because we cannot handle our own problems is a sign of our immaturity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join