Monks in Tibet see aliens saving the world in 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monksí statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

Source: Link

This just got me curious. Have anyone heard of any other remote viewers getting this? Would be nice to have multiple sources.

Just posting since I felt it was interesting. Not sure I believe it, but we will soon know, wont we...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Whether it be nukes, comets, earthquakes or pole shift -- something is going down Copern. I was looking for you on another thread..... anyway, I think these Pleiades are the real thing and have been here for awhile. Also, starting to believe the Grays exist too, there's too many (millions) of abduction stories for it to be false.

...from these Pleiades videos: "...there will be motherships available to you.... come to Earth at different times to do their work.... the energies from Earth are always lifting up to the cosmos.... "

Keep it up Copernicus, your research is, as usual, awesome!

[edit on 11-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I just have this inner drive to know more, just like you.

It would be so cool if some of these things really happened.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm going to the bookstore again today, I really loved that 2012 book and, like you too, am jonesing for more information.... I have faith that something will happen and want to be really prepared for it to the best of my ability.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have long considered this scenario as a "possible" way the Antichrist will come to Earth and take over.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Three 2012 threads within a matter of days. I'd love for something to happen, obviously not nuclear war with aliens or whatever, but maybe an enlightened journey towards spirituality for mankind.

As for something actually happening, untill that day comes, it's just like any other year. Proof will be what happens that year and maybe the closer we get towards that year and countless prophecies surrounding 2012, we shall see.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
For someone who normally needs facts and proof I too have an "instinctive" feeling that we are heading towards something major and that some sort of end game is approaching.

This is just another something that in itself is maybe nothing, but when considered alongside current world events and various other portents it just increases that feeling.

However, why would anyone go to all that trouble to save us?
Do we really deserve it or are they just so altruistic that they would act as "guardian angels" for a species who was about to anhilate itself and the world it lives on?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
#1 This has been posted on dozens of times, so this thread will be locked.

#2 OR the monks could really mean a supernatural(not ET) force will intervene.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's good that we have those aliens to come and rescue us. I too feel the direction we are heading is not good. So many disaster predictions have come an gone that amounted to nothing, it's difficult to get onboard with this one. There are a great number of indications spanning many different eras and cultures that seem to point to 2012, so maybe....

But if this one doesn't happen, it will be the last one I buy into.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Finally someone sees it. RV is not the most reliable source of information, but so far it is the best we have gotten in regards to 2012. Other than speculation and rough translations of stone tablets that are a bazillion years old. Nice find.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
However, why would anyone go to all that trouble to save us?
Do we really deserve it or are they just so altruistic that they would act as "guardian angels" for a species who was about to anhilate itself and the world it lives on?

Think about babies. Do they get born wanting to bring death and destruction to the world? No. Maybe knock you in the head with a plastic brick, but mostly for fun.

So I think life shapes people. We arent so bad, but life on this planet makes people change in fundamental ways when growing up.

If put in a completely different world, we would act very differently I believe. And maybe we can create that world somehow in the future so we can be as we want to be as a race.

We have been manipulated as I understand it... religions have turned people against eachother etc. Dont you wonder why we feel so alienated from other people of other nations, specially the middle east? I mean, something (TV, movies) programmed us that way. Its obvious. We dont get born like that, and most of us havent even been to the middle east.

And its not only that... we dont live very meaningful lifes. Who wants to spend 70 years where most of the time is spent on work or sleeping? Just working for money to buy stuff is completely meaningless. It doesnt give real inner satisfaction in any way.

We need to change the world, and maybe 2012 will "reset" the whole world so everybody is synced again.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Oh, I'm in absolute agreement; organised religion is the bane of mankind and has been the single biggest controlling factor in human history.
It continues to hold us back in our development as a species.

The people who have used organised religion so expertly over the centuries have now become so clever that they have developed their sophisticated controlling methods to such an extent that they are now at the point where they can monitor and control our every movement and influence every aspect of our life.

Without a guiding hand I honestly believe that we would take our ingrained prejudices and contaminate any environment we find ourselves in.

Do I think we are going to get that helping hand?
I live in hope but I suspect not.

I just have such a strong feeling that something major is going to happen, if we come out the other side then, and probably only then, will we be able to move forward and achieve our potential.

Just my opinion, for what little it's worth.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Copernicus. you are a genius. Been searching for a way to explain such an event as what is speculated for 2012. I think you may be right. One cannot be a sinner unless that person knows what he or she is doing. And seeing as how most of us were programmed to be prejudiced and biased towards other people, we ourselves are not in the wrong. It was the person who programmed us that way. A great shift in thinking will occur that will awaken the programmed people to see what has been wrong all along. Some may change and some may be too afraid of change. But the world WILL change in a big way, regardless.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well your article is from rense, so it's a pile of nonsense. Most buddhists don't even believe in "supernatural divine powers", kinda ridiculous really.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm most curious about the statement, "Scientific interpretation of the monks' statement."

I don't know or care about the validity of this article's claims. However, if I did, that statement would be enough of an indication that something is terribly wrong with the article itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If Buddhists don't believe in Divine powers then what about all their scripture about levitation and other divine powers??? Also, it is a Buddhists monks rule not to lie. What are you saying then?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Also, it is a Buddhists monks rule not to lie. What are you saying then?

It is impossible for anyone to not tell at least one lie in their lifetime, that's just the way humans are.

Also, I really do hope something happens in 2012, but I just don't understand why aliens would care for us enough to save us. Put humans in space and we'll just wreak our racist havoc everywhere.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Its not because we are humans, its because we have been "programmed" to be racists etc. Read my post above. Its not The Truth™, just my opinion, but maybe you agree.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

great post. People have become so focused they have lost sight on reality ... tv is their reality, and it tells them what they need ... what to buy ... who to look up to. it is silly.

Hate and fear is learned. So many hate for no reason at all but they were told to.

We are all the same. I don't know if aliens are coming, maybe. I will be wary of anything.

Whether you believe in the Bible or not, doesn't make it true or not ... so if you don't believe there is still the possibility. What I am getting at is, if an anti-christ is coming, then it will seem like a savior, but corrupt us once we are unite and accept it. Though I personally would like to experience the lifestyle of living in the temple and such ... I believe it is the buddhist succession that translate to the evil number (maitreya = 666 in hebrew) in hebrew adding up the value of the letters, along with 'bible codes' of destruction around it. The site I read it from had me so freaked out I won't say that name and am weary typing it. Not trying to say anyone should believe in a certain way, just saying something I have read about and piqued a curiosity.

I think there is a coming change. A lot of people are uneasy. A lot of people are fed up. We 'might' be able to facilitate this change on our own. We may need help. It would be nice to travel the stars, so, a benevolent alien offering tours would be a plus in my book

I want change, but, I will be cautious of anyone making too many promises, or being too hopeful towards something I have not been able to establish a basis of trust with yet. I hope for the best with reservation.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I agree with you. Its always best to remain positive, curious and interested but also a bit cautious at the same time. Emotion and intelligence should be used in equal amounts.

I also have this idea that what we are attracted to (I would also like to try life as a monk or similar at some point) is what we would do if money was not important at all. I would love to develop any psychic abilities I may have and so on, and would not mind spending a lot of time doing that instead of working at a corporation..

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join