It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the U.S. Air-force control the worlds weather climate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Recently I was listening to a interview with john Lear, on I …think…..coast to coast…and john said something about how by 2008 the U.S. air force, or some kind of U.S. military, will have complete control of the world’s weather, like manipulating clouds to rain in certain areas, or making hurricanes form. I’m not sure if he meant by that they’ve got to the technological point where they’ve got complete control of the weather of the world, or that they’ve got complete control of satellite systems, monitoring the world’s climates.

As well as that sort of control of power in the hands of the U.S.A alone, is just bad for everyone. What would you rather, that sort of power controlled by one country, or separated individually for each state and county of the world?_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
link.....youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The US owns the world. Total domination. Edit that, it's more like the aliens run everything through the US government.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ahem. China looks to harness mother nature.

So are Chinese hands the right ones? Oh, right; the United States is the current days equivalent to the Death Star. Puh-lease.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think its possible, Nikola Tesla already theorised that total weather control would be possibly using electricity manipulation of some sort.

Weather Control resources

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Very cool, thanks for the link......although I was thinking if this really is all true, why not put rain clouds in places where people are dying of thirst and such, or making lightning strike right at kim jong il’s mansion, lol, destroy armies with weather, very cool tech...Not the best ideas to use the tech, but you get the idea..

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The term you should be searching is "scaler interferometrics". Weather control is not only possible, but has been occuring for quite some time.

The Russians started it, and a precursor was the microwave bombardment of the US embassy. They discovered how to control the body by inserting and manipulating energy signatures within the body.

Check out Tom Bearden's website:

www.cheniere.org...

The Russian version is/was called "The Woodpecker Grid" and can be heard here:

www.cheniere.org...

The current thinking is that this all relates to HAARP.

However, consider the news behind the news.

The US is having a hard time with its currency. China is putting increasing global economic pressure on the US. Someone on here said that China would own the US in the next 10 years. I say this is not true because of our "black projects", and a message has been sent by way of the multitude of floods and downpours in the Chinese nation.

When one considers this as a possibility, then one must also ask about Katrina and Rita. Rita made the US forget about Katrina, or at least remove focus on it. Was Katrina a botched operation? The "compound ignorance" of not knowing what we don't know makes this a very difficult dicussion to have, as all we can do is infer.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
all i can say is, cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the kind of sh!t that like....i don't know what, but it does something....

so this sh!t is really happening ay........

somebody pinch me

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think HAARP is in the bottom of all this....www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't want to bash my American brethren, but to say that America is THE dominant force in the world is arrogance.
China could squash America like a bug.If Russia sided with China all would be lost.These people live in a much harsher environment and have that collective mentality.
I do believe that the U.S. has weather controlling technology but whether they dominate is another story.A China/Russia alliance could create severe weather that the U.S. is not accustomed to and is in favour of these people.
I've witnessed first hand the chemtrails in Canada but never take my camera to work.I saw a perfect example showing the differences between chemtrails and contrails from two jets flying across each other's path.The contrail quickly dissipated and the chemtrail stuck around for at least two hours.
I think most first world nations have this technology and given humankind's tenacity for not looking farther ahead, I'd say we are all in for big and possibly irreversible damages to this home we call earth.
Edited because I don't proof read.........

[edit on 18-10-2007 by citizen truth]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

Russia's woes began in the early 90's. Their semi capitalism has only abated the bleeding to a small degree, bolstered by their state sponsored mafia peddling ex USSR military wares.

China is a power. A serious power. Their propensity to stay within their own borders has kept them from taking over. But it is promising to see the nation they are becoming. Yes, it is a far different way of life, but the labor force concepts that they are using (relative to specialization) is working out well for them.

The true test will be to see if they can improve their manufacturing sector. Intel is building a plant (with an entire city being built to support it...everyone in the city will work for Intel). One of my employees (who used to be my teacher...go figure) has a son (whom i graduated with...small town) that will likely be the site director (or whatever they call them in that company). This is an intriguing occurance, as it represents a movement away from the manufacturing of our dime store crap, and a movement into the tech field. This is bad for the US. We have sourced our dime store crap to them (and they have failed miserably to meet our quality standards), and "upgraded" our manufacturing sector into the tech sector. The Chinese doing this is concerning.

I say all of that to say this:

China will only overtake us if we allow it. Outsourcing has been a benefit to the average joe up until now (yeah, i know...Ohio has been hit hard. Move to Texas, we have plenty of jobs). Moving the tech sector there while in search of cheaper electronics is dangerous, relative both to the GDP and electronic security.

So, yes, you are right....given the current state of American sloth, we likely could be taken out fairly easily by China...but not by military might.

What you must consider is what tricks the rabbit has down his hole. A good start is to look into scalar technologies. The Russians have their own version, but much more primitive as we have pumped quite a bit of cash, using our scalar technology as the backbone of other technologies (those things you hear whispers of but never find proof of).

No...i don't think China would do much relative to military force. If nothing else, we have the location (and the knowledge that they cannot mobilize their troops to that degree without building infrastructure first).

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
BFFT, I agree with most of what you said, but wasn't it the Russians who funded Tesla and invested heavily in his visions?
Having read many of your posts I can assume you know more about Tesla and scalar technology than I do.
If Russia was ahead of the scalar game in the beginning, how did they fall behind?Given the almost sudden revival of Russian power do you think maybe China has bought some or most of that tech?
China out numbers most nations in population and military soldiers and as much as high tech can be an advantage, sheer determination almost always wins.
Sorry to the OP for the derail but control of weather patterns has an obvious outcome on battlefields,moral of troops and the general population.
The more I give it thought the scarier it looks.
No matter how you slice it playing God has always come back to bite us hard.I doubt we'll ever learn.
Peace and goodnight.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

I only know the fruits of my research. I am a call center manager by day. I am not as familiar with Tesla as some others. But i know a little about the man. I am more interested in who he was rather than what he did.

My thoughts on the Russians is that they likely will have scalar options as a primary weapon force. I doubt that nuclear is even an option for them anymore, and i would bet that what Gorby didn't manage to get disassembled has been sold to Kim Jung Il and a few other nations, not to mention a few personal interests. Who knows.

Russia has been pretty broke. They are still financing some semblence of a space agency, even if it is more civilian (and capitalist) than what we think is normal. I would imagine that they have slightly upgraded their old Woodpecker system (using Pentium technology vs. the 486 sx, which was state of the art in the early 90's).

I think that China and Russia have snuggled up in bed. I think that Iran is in there, too (along with their regional cronies, such as Syria), along with Venezuela. A consortium of "rogue nations" that are trying to broker their own internal relationships, to the exclusion of the USA/EU.

Warfare is fought on stock tickers and bank ledgers more successfully than with bombs, as you do not destroy infrastructure.

new topics

top topics

join