It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays, Mayans, Spaceships and Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
More excerpts from "2012 - the Return of Quetzalcoatl" by Daniel Pinchbeck

pg 164
She asserted that The Custodians were responsible for all the formations. "They have overseen the evolution of humanity since the planet cooled down enough to support life," she said. Despite the terrifying notion and repulsive dimensions of most abduction accounts, Cannon insisted that "ET" was a benevolent species that had attained a high level of spiritual and technological perfection. "ET does not to eat or sleep the way you or I do. They are so much closer to The Light," Cannon said. "on their ships, they have special rooms where they go to bathe in The Light. That's all they need, that's how spiritually advanced they are."

There's a lot about crop circles as well, "orbs" of light were witnessed creating some of them.

pg 276
At the end of the 2002 season, after I had returned to NY, a spectacular, outrageously jarring "grand finale" had appeared. The imprint portrayed a gigantic face, immaculately made in dry crop, mapped out in thinning-and-thickening lines like the screen patterns of a video image -- a technique never used in the fields before. This face, rendered w/ realistic shadows to give it a 3d effect, was not human, but a familiar representation of a foreboding "Gray," w/ bug eyes in wide-sockets, big head, tiny nose and grim slit mouth. Behind this visitor, three distant ellipses, apparent UFOs, were visible in the background. The Gray seemed to be holding a disk out towards the viewer. The disk was flat, protruding halfway out of the lower right corner of the rectangular frame. Resembling a computer CD, it was covered in spiraling dots and dashes that were quickly decoded as ASCII - a simple 8-bit substitution code, originally invented by computer scientists in the 1960s -- spelling out a mesage:

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time. EELIJ?E there is GOOD out
there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL
SOUND)

(EELIJ?E was "damaged" and thought to be "believe" -- some coincide this w/ the opening of the movie, Signs, but the author, witnesses and others beg to differ)

Forgot to mention, there's a lot of W Strieber stuff in this book, I was shocked on how much info on Grays there are in a mainstream published book on 2012..... just a thought...

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 11-10-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 11-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thought to add this to the page, since I mentioned the Gray crop circle in the initial thread....

www.circlemakers.org...
www.circlemakers.org...
www.cropcircleresearch.com...

There's some interesting facts about some of these, I think they're extra-terrestrial in origin.

join