It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now this is serious stuff! James Casbolts Revelations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Below is a paragraph taken from James Casbolts Website entitled 'Urgent News'
www.jamescasbolt.com...

On the above website he states:
I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 facility and in recent times children's throats are being cut and the digital broadcast sent out from the recorded brainwaves at the time of death which is stopping people in this country talking to each and sharing on a intimate level.

Now Ive got my own ideas about Casbolt as I have stated many times.
Should he actually be allowed to post stuff like this without speaking to the police?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here is the video embedded:

Google Video Link

James Casbolt seems to agree that we are going towards enlightenment in 2012 and the shadow governments are trying to stop it.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It was that one paragraph that I am questioning.
Surely any responsible person would inform the police?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Given the heat James has had on him over the last few years, I'd be surprised if the authorities aren't aware of what he's saying on this one ?

Do I believe James in everything he has said ? No, I do not...But I have had email correspondence with the man on many occasions and have spoken to him by phone twice...

And at least some of what he says makes one "suspicious", put it this way...At least in my view

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If he has witnessed any act of murder and has not reported it is this then considered a crime in US or Nevada Law?

Unfortunately claims like this just detract from other things he has stated, so just what is his agenda?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe you guys missed the fact that he says the NSA is behind it. Who here believes it would be a good idea to go to the police, telling them that NSA is murdering children... hands up please.

What, nobody? OK then.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Do you really think calling the POLICE will stop what's going on at a base that even members of the gov't aren't supposed to know about?

Regardless, that story is sickening and I don't doubt anything that could go on under the Earth.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yeah, you're probably right Copernicus...Given the heat he already gets thru constant surveillance, why openly go to authorities about anything ?

Freeborn, I agree...Tho I am most curious about some of what he claims and believe there is some truth in same, I too wonder what his motives are on many things...

So much confusion and subterfuge to be sure...

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So who are these missing children?

Who kidnaps them and kills them?

Even if i worked for the NSA, would I be capable of slitting throats all day and then going on to live a normal life?

James Casbolt is an enigma, but that doesn't mean what he says is true.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Agreed Mr Lizard...As I've said, I do not believe that 100% of what James says by any stretch...

However, if you were an NSA operative...Someone who had been broken down to their most base instincts as part of their "training"

I'm not sure you'd be able to make a real decision about whether you were doing was wrong or right ??

If you know what I mean...

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
reply to post by Copernicus

Yeah, you're probably right Copernicus...Given the heat he already gets thru constant surveillance, why openly go to authorities about anything ?

Well we only have his word he is under surveillance, and considering he is a proven liar and hoaxer why should even that be believed?

Freeborn, I agree...Tho I am most curious about some of what he claims and believe there is some truth in same, I too wonder what his motives are on many things...

Same as everyone...........money. Hes selling his book and I am also advised that his intention is to do a 'David Icke' create enough controversy around himself then he charges to speak at meetings etc?

So much confusion and subterfuge to be sure...

On his part? yes.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Absolutely Chort...I don't disagree with what you've posted for a second...

I mean, I'm on the otherside of the world to the bloke, so 20 or so emails and two phone calls where I cant absolutely say I was talking to him doesn't count for a lot..

No argument from me there at all...

Its just....I have a gut feel, from hearing his voice, that he honestly seems in fer for his life day after day...

Now...Is this due to delusion and/or paranoia, I honestly dont know...

Or is it due to him being watched constantly by various intelligence agencies...

Again, I don't know the answer...I am at an immediate disadvantage location wise...

However, I'd find it difficult to imagine why such a person would be a magnet to so much interest if some of what he said didn't have some merit...?

That's all I got...But...you know me lately Chort, I wouldn't post on here that I reckon there's some truth in what he has if I honestly didnt believe it...The thing is, I cant seperate from the bull...

I guess I should just leave it in this case...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i just had a look at this guys website out of curiosity and i cannot believe anyone could believe any of that!

traffiking drugs?my god just think of the money,and bases, they could have had if he hadnt used so much of the stuff!

sorry, but this, to me at least, is total nonsense. no wonder believers get a hard time (and i do believe) when this sort of rubbish is out there as fact.

the photographs on the site are full of "possible" this and "possible" that. the "possible" tunneling technology IS exactly that. we have all seen tv footage of the channel tunnel being bored out using machines like that. one of the "possible " crashed evt's is a still from a tv prog about the kgb's ufo files and one of the "possible" greys is a photo of a south american mummy.

so unless i lost my sense of humour and just dont realise that this is a p*#? take ( in which case someone please let me know) i will walk away and ignore this trash forever.

[edit on 11/10/2007 by supersaint]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
Regardless, that story is sickening and I don't doubt anything that could go on under the Earth.

I did not watch the video, but from reading the thread it is alarming, I agree that musing on the worst of mankind is not healthy, but denying they exist is equally dangerous. Not only could some people do this, they have, remember Joseph Mangela's Nazi experiments.

We need to expose these activities if they exist, we should not dwell on their horrors, that builds defences in the mind, and limits building of empathy with others, but we should demand accountability and transparency to root out the evil ones that might do something like this.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

We need to expose these activities if they exist, we should not dwell on their horrors, that builds defences in the mind, and limits building of empathy with others, but we should demand accountability and transparency to root out the evil ones that might do something like this.

We need to expose fools who post such rubbish as Casbolt does. There are people out there who could believe his rubbish, and they need protecting against fools and charlatans like Casbolt and his followers.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Very well said, but the only reason his comments get any traction at all is the current distrust and lack of accountability of our government. By fixing that we effectively solve the problem of his hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't know anything about this topic, and am very skeptical, but I just wanted to comment on the topic of "people slitting throats all day, and then living a normal life".

Traits of someone who enjoys killing others are not terribly hard to find if you know what you are looking for. Then all you need to do is foster and allow that side of them to come out and operate, and you have a killing machine with no conscience especially given the fact that the government is telling them that it is ok. These same people may have ended up being serial killers on their own, or ended up fighting their urges their entire life but never done anything wrong. The key is seeking these kinds of people out, and simply hiring them, and enabling them.

Where do you think professional torturers, executioners, etc, come from. These aren't always normal people, they are often very sick individuals operating under an air of legitimacy.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStarMan

I think you miss the point.
Mr Casbolt, a well debunked Hoaxer now states he has seen children murdered and decapitated, (along with pages of other rubbish)
So if we are to believe him, he is either guilty of aiding and abetting a murder or of conspiring to pervert the course of justice or at the very least an accessory either before of after the fact.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
James Casbolt is an obvious liar. His website is ludicrous, and his research photo gallery is shameful.

His digitally created Marduk and SAALM nonsense made me cringe when I first saw it. I even created my own alien to show how easy it was:

I mean it's really not hard to do.

Although I didn't watch the full video (too goofy of an intro) I read the statement. Casbolt has no credibility in my mind and when the truth does emerge from his lips it will be his own fault for having no one believe him. If he now is claiming to have witnessed the brutal murder of children as the next phase in his ongoing campaign against logic that too would be the ultimate revelation to the truly despicable nature of his character.

If it actually happened as he said that's even worse. He did nothing but go about his business until he needed to get some attention via his website.

I have a question for the OP:

Chorlton, clearly from your posts you are no fan of Casbolt so I'm curious as to why you are visiting his site and more importantly drawing even MORE attention to it?

Did you post this to start to get a verbal battle going between the people who do believe this rubbish or to really find an answer the question you presented in your original post?

I'm just curious.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Chorlton, clearly from your posts you are no fan of Casbolt so I'm curious as to why you are visiting his site and more importantly drawing even MORE attention to it?

Did you post this to start to get a verbal battle going between the people who do believe this rubbish or to really find an answer the question you presented in your original post?
I'm just curious.

I was told by a friend that Casbolt had posted more stuff on his site. Knowing the Hoaxes and outrageous and ridiculous stuff he has posted I took a look and found his latest rant.
I usually have a scan around most UFO and weirdo sites from time to time to see what happening so would have found it eventually.

I posted this as I think James Casbolts mental state has deteriorated to a level where some sort of action needs to be taken. I mean, whats next? will he go and slaughter a child to attempt to prove his point.
People have been sectioned for saying a lot less than he has done and I feel there is a limit on what people can say they have seen or done before the authorities need to be called to check it out.
Surely those are the actions any responsible parent would do?.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join