It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuked on Feb 2,2004

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
But the repercussions of an attack in Houston will be... well huge is an understatement.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
But the repercussions of an attack in Houston will be... well huge is an understatement.

Everything would be affected. Oil industry, port of entry items, (food, clothes, etc)
Medical as TexasConspiracyNut pointed out.....

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
They certainly do a good job at making people nervous.

I wonder how many of these hoax warnings are going to pass by until people finally stop listening to them. Remarkably some people are stupid enough to believe that it is preferrable to a terrorist group for them to give the US government advance warning and make it more of a pain in the ass for them to do anything. Is everyone this stupid?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
They certainly do a good job at making people nervous.

I wonder how many of these hoax warnings are going to pass by until people finally stop listening to them. Remarkably some people are stupid enough to believe that it is preferrable to a terrorist group for them to give the US government advance warning and make it more of a pain in the ass for them to do anything. Is everyone this stupid?

But they are so much fun to discuss

And the whole idea behind the name says it all
TERRORist.
And if you follow terrorists anywhere, they DO like to brag.
And I thought this is what the site was for...discuss events around the world and theorize about them...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I suspect that our government does all the attacking and all the warning. I can't find too many motives for real islamic terrorists to attack US, as they know that their beloved islam nations will just be destroyed in retaliation. Since the govt has all the motives and benefits, I suspect it is most likely behind the attacks and threats.

So I see no reason to ignore every terrorist threat, even if it is done by our own govt. That's more reason for me to give threats credibility, as our govt also has the resources and the power to create just such an attack. We'll see..

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Discussing things is good. Panicking every time some joker posts something online is stupid. What kind of way to live life is that? Maybe a tin foil hat and some duct tape would be a good thing? Come on. I'm not saying stop discussing things I'm saying stop shortening your own lives by freaking out over every hoax.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The knight futilely attacks the dragon, when he knows retaliation will come.

The mouse bites the lion, when he knows that the end is nigh.

The people who actually made the attacks were religious fanatics, they see the United States and its way of live as demonic! The sale of sex, anti-productivity, everything costs so much, all so luxurious, it is terrible! They want to make a dent in it, just like we wanted to make a dent in Hitler's hellish 'society'.

While I don't profess to know whether it was Bush or Al Qaeda who would be the attacker, I think we can keep the people originally accused as suspects.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjNothing

Originally posted by Dr. Know
All Muslim nations better pray that none of their extreamists do anything stupid.

You think the reaction after 911 was brutial? You aint seen nothing! Let something of the magnitude being discussed in the thread happen on US soil. The middle east will be one large sheet of glass!

Here here!

so if your next door neighbor keys kills your dog you destroy the whole neighborhood? nice sense of justice, there. and logic, too! can you say 'oil'?
y'all are a bunch of reaction machines dancing to the media puppeteer. you'll feel a lot safer when there are detention camps, and roadblocks everywhere, i'm sure.
as david icke says, 'you don't war for peace, you peace for peace'.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ahh, Oil. The final redoubt for the chronic conspiracy theorist. Would having free access to all that oil be good for the US, yes. But a couple things seem to be forgotten.

1) The US is already exceedingly wealthy. The money woudl be nice, but far from needed.

2) The uS already has a huge oil reserve. Ever consider that the US buys so much Middle East oil to save our own, so when shortages inevitably occur they need not rely on other nations? Also, if there is ever a war with most of the middle east, The US will be able to live without the oil from the Middle East.

3) Taking over the mIddle East would be impossible! Its hard to secure the US borders. How difficult would it be to defend a bunch of land half a world away? The guerrila cost would be incredible.

Noone seems to see another posibility for why the US is in Iraq right now... trying to stop terrorists from hitting us again.

I won't even comment about the thought that the US governemnt was behind 9/11... thats just sad.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Glory Glory Paranoia.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You are very correct. sacrafice two buildings 3000 lives fortheir greedy gain. Everything is set up for a reason, Thhe attacks on 9/11,
the sniper shootings ect.. John Mohammed for one thing was chipped in the military and has probably been mind controlled
ever since. But isnt funny how Bush some how got elected, or how rightafter the attacks on 9/11 they went right after muslims in the middle east? Like i said before and now, I
think zionism is taking over to set the stage for a world wide leader, an antichrist. Chapters 13 through 20 in the apocolypse talk about government leaders who work for evil (satan) construct these
events and plots to creat their global plans.

peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Looks like its time to make my move.

ultimatesecurehome.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
Looks like its time to make my move.

ultimatesecurehome.com...

It's a cool house, except for one lil thing

the water supply is not protected..

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Okay, this probably has absolutely no significance to anything, but I was trying to think on a different level about these events. (I know I was surprised too
) Then I remember something that John Titor said:

"I'm glad to see it's so easy for to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a "no arrmer" and a "no legger"."

Well, after Chenobyl (I think I spelled that right) Children began to born without limbs and various other mutations. This was due to the radiation produced, also after the Hiroshima bomb (and Nagasaki, I think?), some of the Japanese children were born armless and legless.

This is a crazy, wild link to make, but thats what this board is here for, to deny ignorance. So I guess we need to look at all angles. Maybe this is a warning by J.T.

Or maybe not ...

-M.E.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by astrocreep
You can try and educate us on the Islam religion all you want but for every building/city lost in the US, you can bet the middle east will lose an entire country. They declared war on the US and we can damn sure bring it! Justify this action or that and spew that crap all you want but reality is reality and one by one, they are all being made to face it. Now, I know you're going to come back with all this mass propaghanda but spare me and the rest of us we've heard it before. It doesn't change the way things are. Big talk is just that, big talk.

Well it appears to me that you are the one who is repeating propaganda. What you've just said is exactly what Bush told the American sheeple, that the islamic terrorists are behind this. It's also exactly what HITLER told the German sheeple, that communists are responsible for the reichstag fire (history shows he did it). So as you can see, you can repeat this stuff, but it doesn't make it any more true.

If you consider motives and who benefits, all the red arrows point to our little government. Islam terrorists who care about their people KNOW that by blowing up 2 buildings in the USA they won't cause too much harm, and that USA will retaliate and whipe the floor with them and ALL of their Islamic friends.. the terrorists are not idiots. But then you think about it, our government itself had a motive! If they only blew up 2 buildings and blamed it on WHOEVER THEY WANT (they don't reveal their intelligence, they just say what it is and act on it) they get to takeover and rule any country they want with NO opposition from anyone including its own people. The people who paraded around are ignored, they pose no threat.

Next, the government didn't only have the motive... it also benefited greatly. We gained 2 countries, took over massive oil fields, established military bases in those countries for strategic advantage against anyone else in Europe.. so that we can fight our next war easy.. we already have troops off shore. Don't forget the 179 countries or whatever that we have bases in.. suspicious, like someone is really planning something wouldn't you agree? This isn't your casual "let's put bases everywhere just in case".. this is more of a "let's put bases everywhere because they will be the key to establish our NWO or you name it.. the govt ALWAYS HAS A PLAN".

Nothing that happens in politics is ever an accident, and you can bet your ass that it was planned that way. This includes EVERYTHING including how the election turns out. It's a big stage show, for the people, like hollywood. The people don't have the slightest clue about what really goes on and how our government really works, and who is REALLY in charge etc. They THINK the government works the way they are taught in highschool, but they're in for a big surprise

You don't ask the guilty if he is responsible, he'll always point the finger at anyone but himself. That's not how objective courts work, you look for evidence, motive, actions, and ask everyone else around the guilty party... and if they all lead to the guilty party, no one cares what HE thinks or says. Why then do we take our government's word for everything? What happened to objective analysis? (I'm not implying ATS by saying "we" necessarily, I mean people in general)

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by lilblam]

I just don't know what to say, I'm speechless. Just imagine my suprise...

Just imagine the look of awe on my face as I read this again and again from the same person with different alias'.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

just don't know what to say, I'm speechless. Just imagine my suprise...

Just imagine the look of awe on my face as I read this again and again from the same person with different alias'.

Could you elaborate? You think I post under a different alias? Well I'm gonna go ahead and say no on this one

Not true! If you think it is, what is my other supposed alias?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join