It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hand Touched My Face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Last night it was around 11:30 to midnight i was trying to force myself to go to sleep by shutting my eyes and lying there while a movie was going. not 2 min. after i closed my eyes i saw a hand come out of the darkness, my eyes were closed, and touch the sid of my face that was on the pillow. it wouldn't have bothered me but the thing was i felt it! i know i wasn't asleep i remember the exact spot in the movie when it happened, it was Half-Baked when they buy the bikes.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
cool. did it leave a mark on your face? Was it cold, hot? Coulda just been your imagination. What were you thinking about when it touched you?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It was probably michael jackson comming out of your closet hes the new boogeyman you know

either that or you were more than justwatching half baked efore you went to bed and oviously everything wasnt dark since the tv was on jajaja

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i think it was your sub consious slapping you for making it sit through such a dreadfull film, If you watch any film with ben affleck in i will fear for your safety

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by R-evolve
i think it was your sub consious slapping you for making it sit through such a dreadfull film, If you watch any film with ben affleck in i will fear for your safety

Hey now! Jay and Silent Bob strike back was a GREAT movie and bennie was in it! One of my all time favs as a matter of fact lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
it left a mark on my face, i was laying on my side away from the t.v. it was kind of warm i had my eyes shut so it was dark an on my right side, the side i was laying on, i saw a finger then a hand and then part of the fore arm. i touched my face and i jumped out of my bed for a second.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
meaby it was someone from another dimension reaching out? just a thought. anyway, that is freaky.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
that night while i was walking upstairs to my room i got a feeling like" i don't really want to go in there, i can sleep on the couch" and then i was like F it and went in

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sure it wasn't 'thing' off of the adams family

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That really brings new meaning to the phrase " reach out and touch someone".

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It sounds like a case of Old Hag syndrome or some sort of demon presence. I would suggest smudging your house to clear out any negative energy. Smudging = burning white sage, smells awesome.
Maybe also take a second to think of the other people you live with or who lives next door. Are there any that are particurarly negative in speach or thoughts. It does have an influence.
Also remember that good energy attracts bad.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

I can tell you that I've heard (and read) about quite a few of such occurrences.

The most remarkable one, to me, is my mother's experience.
About twenty years ago, while she was alone in the kitchen (and in the apartment), she suddenly felt a hand touch and gently squeeze her shoulder. She was startled by it, as she wasn't aware that there was anyone else in the flat - and there wasn't.

Long after it happened she confided to me something else: the touch felt very familiar, because it was identical to the touch of her mother's hand.
(My grandma died in 1974.)

It's a beautiful little story. ; )
And there is no reason in the world for legitimate doubt of my mother's word.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Every once and a great while when I am sleeping I have the same sensation. I am in total blackness and a clenched fist comes down and punches me in the face. I see it coming but cannot move or stop it. I do wake right up when it happens though.

Some how when this happens it brings memory back to me of my long dead father who used to punch me in the face when I was kid. Maybe in the after world he's still acting like he did here.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Some how when this happens it brings memory back to me of my long dead father who used to punch me in the face when I was kid. Maybe in the after world he's still acting like he did here.

OT

I am SO sorry to hear that, Worldshadow...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
it was exactly how you described it but it was an open hand with the fingers together, it reminded me of a womans hand now that i think about it

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

Did you mean my post, Coryblood?
If you did, then perhaps - just maybe - it was somebody who loves you from beyond the grave.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yes i did, it was crazy i can still remember it like it was yesterday, it gave like a jolt of energy i was wide awake after that

new topics

top topics

join