It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy used Wal-Mart Intercom to spread 9/11 truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Instead of price checks and calls for customer assistance, Wal-Mart shoppers in Calgary recently heard 9/11 truth announcements when Nathan Moulton took over the store's intercom to state things like, "Attention shoppers: 9/11 was an inside job."

Source: Jones Report

So go to your Wal Mart and have some fun...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hurray for urban mayhem. When I was younger, I worked at Meijer (midwestern version of Wal-Mart) and knew all the phone codes to bring up the intercom and whatnot. I was always tempted to do things like this whenever I saw the little red phones placed throughout the stores.

-Warlo

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hehe good lad.

Reminds me a little of whirl-mart (check it out on wikipedia).... and also check out counter-culture.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Instead of price checks and calls for customer assistance, Wal-Mart shoppers in Calgary recently heard 9/11 truth announcements when Nathan Moulton took over the store's intercom to state things like, "Attention shoppers: 9/11 was an inside job."

Source: Jones Report

So go to your Wal Mart and have some fun...

I doubt the Canadians gave a rat's hindquarters about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
I doubt the Canadians gave a rat's hindquarters about it.

Would be fun to see what the americans would do if someone did this in the US. Probably call in the cops to arrest this "terrorist" who is "disturbing the peace".

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is why so many people regard the truth movement as a joke.

This is a stunt that the you would see in the movie JACK ASS or the like.

I am surprised he didn't hit someone with a mango on the way out.

If you want a cause to be taken seriously, then you must not act like a high schooler out on a joy ride tipping cows and fire cracker'ing mailboxes.

This is why the subject is laughed at and its supporters taunted.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Dorian , i totally disagree. why is something like this ...not good enough?

personally, i think these little bits of truth might actually reach a person or two like this... that intercom thing, at least for me, is more subconscious.. do i consciously pay attention to it, no - not really....but it still gets in my head.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I meant no disrespect to anyone or any movement. I was just simply giving my opinion as too how a 'stunt' like this would be percived by mom and pop America and I felt it wouldn't be a good response.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would have preferred that he warned the shoppers that the products sold there may be contaminated with lead and were manufactured by slave labor and that the proceeds are used to build weapons of mass destruction that may one day slaughter their children. That would have been a better use of protest time than difficult to substantiate conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
He should try doing that at all American schools nationally. To spread the "truth" to the new generation of kids, because his generation is dying.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I would have preferred that he warned the shoppers that the products sold there may be contaminated with lead

On a related note...

Mattel takes full responsibility for these recalls and apologises personally to you, the Chinese people and all of our customers who received the toys

Source: Link

It was the mistake by the American company Mattel. One Chinese boss apparently killed himself because he thought it was his mistake. Then it turns out it wasnt....

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

It was the mistake by the American company Mattel. One Chinese boss apparently killed himself because he thought it was his mistake. Then it turns out it wasnt....

You know that's a bit odd to me. After all it exposes Mattel to the lawsuits that must surely follow. Why are they protecting the red communist chinese fascists? Something here stinks badly. I guess we are supposed just sit around and accept the total destruction of our economy and our way of life like good little sheep.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
starred and flagged purely because of the huge laugh i got from it.

i loved the way he moved around the store to use various phones and make it hard to catch him.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would have said some different things, but the concept is great imho, unlike the big corporations, we don't have the luxury of billions of dollars of advertising and propaganda, we have to resort to pa systems, loud speakers and megaphones.

whatever it takes to get the message out there do it so long as its harmless more power to em.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I agree with COle,...any form of public address should be utilized, private or public...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

You know that's a bit odd to me. After all it exposes Mattel to the lawsuits that must surely follow. Why are they protecting the red communist chinese fascists? Something here stinks badly. I guess we are supposed just sit around and accept the total destruction of our economy and our way of life like good little sheep.

I thought that was strange. It reminds of the lawyer Cheney shot in the face with a shotgun apologizing.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by aye aye]

new topics

top topics

join