It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonights Ghost Hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
For a long time, I've been interested in ghosts. Since I was very little, and have ALWAYS been skeptical about films involving ghosts regardless of what people may believe.

Though tonights ghost hunters (can't remember where they went) but it involved the 12 yr. old girl who lost her mother, and the family believed it was her spirit trying to communicate with them. Now as you all know, assuming you saw the episode. That Steve, i believe got a very interesting Shadow/Ghost.. apparition on his cam. I had gotten a bad dose of goosebumps and paranoia after seeing it. (having my own similar experiences) Now they kept saying it was just a solid shadow of a person. but was it just me, or when the light from his cam passes over the figure, you can clearly see the figure has a white.. gown/shirt on. Not only did it appear in such a strange way, to me and my brother (who pointed it out on the rerun that tonight) was a solid white in color which i had thought looked like fabric. Just your thoughts on this? Hope you saw it. Great first half episode =]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure how to post a link... but here's the URL to the sci fi link of the episode. its basically the reveal. to me you can see some physical features of it too.. i dun know. its really strange but awesome to me

video.scifi.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah it really did look like it was wearing a white top of some kind.

It was really creepy how it just popped up out of nowhere. Gave me chills!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Eh.. as one of the comments thought it might be a statue on the table. It seems like thats indeed what it was and sadly not a ghost. =/ It did have a shiny glossy and i was wondering why the light had reflected off of it. Well there goes my hopes all shattered down as the more i look at it, the more and more it does indeed seem to be a mere statue. Though they have caught some amazing stuff on this new season. =]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If it's the same shadow I'm thinking of it was actually see through then it became solid. I didn't see the white top or anything though. The EVP though was pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheatreFanatic

there was no statue on a table. the thing shot up from the floor and when the IR light goes on it you can see and arm that is slightly bent, like it's touching it's stomach

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

The camera pans at an angle down to the left. I dun know, I guess they woulda figured there was a statue there right? he was sitting on that couch for awhile to not have noticed it. Who knows.

new topics

top topics

join