It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore climate film's 'nine errors'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Gore climate film's 'nine errors'

news.bbc.co.uk

A High Court judge who ruled on whether climate change film, An Inconvenient Truth, could be shown in schools said it contains "nine scientific errors".

Mr Justice Burton said the government could still send the film to schools - if accompanied by guidance giving the other side of the argument.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.x-libri.ru

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
climate change Propaganda ? most probably, that would make as much money as HIV virus made

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silencee

Thanks for the URL.

Still, from looking over that BBC article, I didn't see anything that really contradicted Gore's argument.

F

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
1) "The ice in Greenalnd and Antartica will take several millenia to melt" - Well, I'd advise the judge to mail their ecology degree back to whatever bubblegum college they got it from, 'cause West Antarctica and Greenland are currently melting at an unprecedented rate, and polar melting is exponential.

2) "The loss of snow on Mount Kilimanjaro isn't caused by global warming, but rather by human-caused climate change" - Uhhhh... So the court is saying that the thing that didn't cause it is exactly what caused it?

3) "Polar bears drowned because of a storm"? The fact that there was a storm in the arctic that could throw an eight-hundred pound bear out to sea so far that it drowned, is a scarier proposition of global warming than simple lack of ice.

I'm seeing pretty clearly why we have judges preside over legal laws and not science.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
HA!! they gave that loser the nobel peace price!! ha!
that stupid thing is so tarnished, next to get it will probably be miss teen south carolina!

new topics

top topics

join